4.6

Amiee G.
03/17/2017 Category: Service
YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE THIEFS
NOT SATISFIED AT ALL!
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/20/2017

Hello Amiee,

Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate that your visit was unsatisfactory. We would definitely like to speak with you regarding your visit.

BP
Bridget P.
Ramer, AL
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Friendly
They treated me real nice and very concern. I thanks you all very much. God bless

Hello Bridget,

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to know your visit went well. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

BA
Brian A.
Prattville, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Great cars, great people, great service!
The professionals there are just that, they are attentive and thorough with you the customer, and the service of your vehicle.

Hello Brian,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you and it makes us smile to know your visit was great as we always anticipate.

David M.
Pike Road, AL
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service
Service was professionally done, on time, with a smile, couldn't ask for anything more!

Hello David,

Thank you for your feedback. It is always great news to know every visit is professional and efficient. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Brittny S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and courteous
I dropped by to see if I could get the two campaign updates taken care of and these guys made it happen!!! I don't have a lot of time so I end up rescheduling all the time and they took care of me as a walk in with no attitude!

Hello Brittny,

Thank you for your feedback. It is awesome to know our team provided another great visit for you. We greatly appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

TJ
Thomas J.
Prattville, AL
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Fast service and very friendly and helpful.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to know your visit was fast and efficient. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

BD
Bridgett D.
Selma, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Great Service in very little time.
I dropped off my car and decided to wait for the service. Car was returned in under an hour. Great service and great turn around time.

Hello Bridgett,

Thank you for your feedback. It is always great to know we were able to exceed your expectations. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

GH
George H.
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Capitol Hyundai is the GREATEST!!!
Would recommend the entire staff to anyone. From service dept to purchasing...best group of people ever!

Hello George,

Well aren't you awesome!!! Thank you for your feedback. It is great to know you enjoy us just as much as we enjoy your presence here at Capitol Hyundai. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Douglas B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall service visit
quality service with a friendly and professional attitude

Hello Douglas,

Thank you for your feedback. It is such a pleasure to provide you with such a great experience. We appreciate  you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly faces
I think they did great with the oil change
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/14/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. It was great speaking with you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. We appreciate you and look forward to restoring your smile.

PM
Pamala M.
Employees friendly an helpful
Employees service was Great

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for your feedback. You are just as great. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

DO
DENNIS O.
Cecil, AL
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
I'm lost
Had a problem with my navigation system. Brought it in for update but that didn't work so the next time I had to leave it for a few days. They ordered a new system and installed it. I'm no longer lost. Good job guys cya soon.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/15/2017

Hello Dennis,

You are awesome! It is always great to know our team has provided you with the proper repairs to keep you on the right path. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

Ramon S.
Goshen, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Excellent facility and excellent service
My car was received by a very friendly service representative and the service was performed in a timely manner. I couldn't ask for any better. I'll be back.

Hello Ramon,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

PR
Patrick R.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Time for a change
The offer for a coupon toward my NEXT service does not correct this problem. I'm sure there are others offering oil changes that are willing to honor their quoted price. Best of luck Hyundai Service department, I hope you figure it out one day.

03/13/2017 Category: Service
Quoted lower price, billed a higher price
When I called to set up my appointment for a simple oil change I was quoted one price. All my vehicle information is in your system from previous service. After reviewing my bill I noticed I was charged extra for a fifth quart of oil. I called back to bring this to the service representative and he assured me this issue will be corrected. I rated this service as BELOW AVERAGE because this was a simple oil change from a returning customer with the same vehicle. Quoting one price and changing it after the work is completed SHOULD not be industry AVERAGE.

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate you for taking our call as we look forward to correcting any issues that we have. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you at your convenience.

RJ
Rod J.
13 Sonata service
Great customer interaction . Sarah was a great company representative

Hello Rod,

We appreciate you for your feedback. It is always great to hear our valued customers has enjoyed their visit with us. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.