Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5rating 4.4141424
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

ROSE G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Speed of service
Well satisfied
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/14/2014

Thank you for your review Ms Rose. Wa also thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to serving you in the future.

EL
ELIZABETH L.
Uniontown, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Service visit
I hate the way they address their customers although checkout was awesome and knowledgeable. Customers should be addressed by Miss or Mr unless the customer directs otherwise.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2014

Thak you so much for your business Miss Elizabeth. Thank you for the 5-star review also! Please giveme a call at the dealership when you have a moment. I would like to discuss your salutation comment. We look forward to seeing you again.

ARESIA S.
Killeen, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2014 Category: Service
Every time i visit i'm greeted with a smile and my car comes back washed and vacuumed. They are helpful to work with you regarding any questions and the ability to drop off your car without an appointment was an extra bonus in a hectic work week.

Ms. Aresia we so appreciate your business and thank you so much for the awesome Hyundai survey! Can't wait to see you and your Elantra on your next service!!

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2014 Category: Service
Terrible service
I took my veloster in for its 15,000 mile service with a little under 15,000 miles on my car because I'm going on a trip and wanted to take car of the maintenance early instead of late. I let them know what I needed, which includes an oil change and a cabin air filter replacement. It took them over 3 and a half hours to change the oil, and wouldn't replace the cabin air filter. They expect me to make another 1 hour drive to their dealership in a few more miles for another servicing so I can then have the cabin air filter replaced. On top of that, I had greasy hand prints on the inside of my car and on the hood. I will not be taking my car back to these armatures and incompetent jerks. I already have my friends turning away from Capitol Hyundai, and I recommend everyone who cares about their car and wallet to do the same.

Hi Chris,

Wow! This does not sound like my team. I can't imagine how upset you are with your experience. I'm embarressed and I apologize. When you have a moment, please call me at the dealership and I will make this right. We truly appreciate your business and want you to come back.

JOHN S.
06/30/2014 Category: Service
The attention
They take care of you like family!!
The ofer coffee,cookies,water,and popcorn!!!
You can enjoy your snack while you watching tv.
And the most important they take a good care of your car.
I love it!!!
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/01/2014

Wow! thank you for the great surveyJohn!! Stop by anytime and relax in our lounge and have a snack. We look forward to seeing you again.

JJ
JAY J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Just overall good customer service
Our first experience with Capitol Hyundai was very pleasant starting with the salesman, Mr. Noel Goss.

Thank you so much for the review Jay. We work very hard to make sure every experience you have here is a pleasant one.

MA
MARTIN A.
Wetumpka, AL
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Service Department Support - Andre Jiles, Sr.
Andre Jiles, Sr. made is the main reason for my exceptional experience with my first service appointment. He was professional, attentive to my questions, and took the time to answer my questions about service and overall operations of my first Hyundai. While in the waiting area there were others that were quite helpful, for example, the kind lady who stopped by to make sure I knew how to operate the coffee maker.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/26/2014

Thank you for your review Martin and welcome to the Capitol Hyundai family. Andrae does an outstanding job for our team and thank you for recognizing him. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

DEBRA H.
Prattville, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best.There.Is.
I bought my Santa Fe Sport in April and have been overwhelmed with the quality customer service I have received from the dealership and Hyundai corporation. From the moment I met my salesperson, Gayle, things have been so smooth. Rob the finance direction when over and aboard to smooth out a wrinkle I had with my finance company (whole other story on WHO NOT TO USE FOR FINANCING). The dealership and the company keep me updated on my car's information. I have received several customer service inquiries and always give rave reviews. I had my car serviced for the first time this week and was extremely pleased with the service department. They were quick and immediately let me know by phone and email that my car was ready to pick up. Fixed manager, James Churchwell, gave me his card, to help me arrange for drop off and pick up at the my next maintenance appointment. I would recommend not only a Santa Fe Sport but also Capitol Hyundai to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle. This dealership and its staff are amazing, thorough, knowledgeable and courteous. Even for those out-of-towners, it is worth the drive!

Thank you for the awesome review Ms DiDi and welcome to the Capitol Hyundai family! Everyone here wants to make sure you have a "Wow" experience each time you visit. I'm sure you will continue to enjoy your Santa Fe and we truly look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SHARON H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptional Service
Andra met me at my car, very friendly and helpful. He understood exactly what I wanted performed on the vehicle and understood my time constraints. Very professional and my vehicle was delivered on time.

Thank you for your review Ms Sharon. It was a pleasure to see you and Stan yesterday. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

RL
RICHARD L.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Pleasant Visit
This trip was good the service rep. did all I ask and went the extra to make sure everything was done and explained

Thank your for your review Richard and thank you for the great Hyundai survey! These reviews and surveys really mean alot to our team and we do our best to make sure your experience here at Capitol Hyundai is top notch. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

DAVID B.
Mc Kenzie, AL
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Auto maintenance
Awesome Staff. Used Car Sales Manager brought my daughters balloons to the waiting area. Thank you
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2014

Thank you for your review David and thank you for the Awesome Hyundai survey. We really appreciate you driving up from Mckenzie to have your Sonata serviced. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

FB
FRANCES B.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Professional service and knowledgable employees.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/23/2014

Thank you for your review Ms Frances. We appreciate your business.

MARGARET M.
06/18/2014 Category: Service
Improved service department
Very good-to-excellent
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/18/2014

Thank you for your review Ms Margaret. We appreciate your feedback and use it to make our team better. We strive for excellence in all that we do. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

MARY P.
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Great service and staff
My family has owned four Hyundai vehicles, and we just love them. We purchased two vehicles at this dealership, one new and one used. (The others were purchased in another state when we lived there.) Jeffrey Robinson is a good salesman who was easy to work with. We have used the collision center for repairs due to an accident. The staff there are great, did amazing work, and gave us good advice. I scheduled an appointment online for my most recent oil change and to fix a recall item. I needed to change the appointment time and when I called, my request was able to be accommodated. I arrived a few minutes early but was greeted almost immediately and my car was attended to right away. The waiting room was comfortable with two TVs, coffee, bottled water, popcorn and even cookies. The service advisor informed me when my car was ready and check out was smooth. Hyundai sends me coupons and I take advantage of these for maintenance and repairs. Everything was done to my satisfaction. I enjoy the friendliness and professionalism of the staff here. It is rare to find a friendly and attentive staff nowadays. Kudos to Hyundai.

Thank you so much for your review Ms Mary. We are so glad you and your family are part of our Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

DAVINA M.
06/14/2014 Category: Service
Environmement
excellent service
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/14/2014

Thank you Ms Davina for coming in for service. Our new quick lube program has definately increased our speed in the maintenance department. We look forward to seeing you on your next service!

NC
NOLEN C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/13/2014 Category: Service
Quick service
Price is pretty high compared to other service facilities i.e. Pep Boy
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/13/2014

Thank you for your review and your business Nolen. I personally research maintenance prices in our market on a quarterly basis. My findings are we are extremely competitive considering we use oem parts and technicians that are trained to work specificlly on the Hyundai brand. Also, if you are on our email list , we send out coupons at least every quarter that usually price us well below our competitors prices. Again, we appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JANAY G.
06/11/2014 Category: Service
great customer service!!!!!!
The service guy Andre jiles was extremely helpful
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/12/2014

Thank you Janay for your review! We look forward to seeing you again.

SUSAN M.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2014 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE
FIXED MY CAR QUICKLY AT WHAT I CONSIDERED A REASONABLE CHARGE.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/10/2014

Thank you Ms Susan for bringing your Elantra to Capitol Hyundai for service. We look forward to seeing you next time.

DJ
DIANN J.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
06/04/2014 Category: Service
customer service
please see comments on review. My first experience was not good but the recent service was very good. Keep up the good customer service.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/05/2014

Thank you Ms Diann for your review. I'm proud of my team for making your most recent visit a good one. We work very hard every day to provide excellent service. We will be glad to help you in the future.

JEREMY L.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/04/2014 Category: Service
Several service experience at Capitol Hyundai have been excellent, including fixing a trivial issue with teh visor spring (twice) under guarantee, plus basic oil changes and the air bag warning light recall. Since that involved shipping the seat to California, they provided a new Elantra as a loaner via Avis. That experience was impeccable.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/04/2014

Thank you for the kind words Jeremy. We have a great team here at Capitol Hyundai and they are truly excited about taking care of customers needs. We look forward to seeing you again.