4.6

Deatsville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Helpful Service
I scheduled my service online which left me curious as to what I signed up to receive because there was no description of services. I was told at the dealership that the service package I choose online was not an actual package; apparently, the website is not completely accurate. However, the rep at the dealership was very courteous and he helped me find the best service package to fit my needs. The work was completed in about 2-hours which I thought was reasonable timing considering how many customers were there.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/11/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

BW
Brenda W.
Wetumpka, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2020 Category: Service
People are great!!
They get in there and do there job and get us out!! I love it❤️❤️❤️
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/11/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Barry B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Willie Mahone in my case
He needs to cloned!

Thomas M.
Wetumpka, AL
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Great service all the time
I always have great service at Capitol Hyundai

Dynetta M.
03/08/2020 Category: Service
I love the fact that they take with the customers and that the workers are very professional. Thank Capitol Hyundai!!!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/09/2020

Robert S.
Thorsby, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/07/2020 Category: Service
When I pulled into the service line, the service writer greeted me with a smile and quickly had my service request logged. I accepted their offer to shuttle me to and from work and checkout was a breeze. I will definitely use Capitol Hyundai again.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/09/2020

Clayton, AL
03/05/2020 Category: Service
2018 Sonata Routine Service
Expected service was completed satisfactorily, however, it took longer than necessary or expected. Service representative took a long time to wait on me, but was very friendly and helpful. Like that I received military discount. Most other dealers do not offer. Overall, they do well.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/05/2020

We would like to thank you for your service and for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/05/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Made an appointment , Vehicle was ready when stated

PW
Peggy W.
All the nice people
It takes the people to make a business

NT
Nakeshia T.
2015 Hyundai Accent
"Happy Hyundai Customer"
Hyundai of Montgomery is always nice and friendly. Service department was very nice in a timely manner!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/04/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the five star rating. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Jennifer C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
CAPITOL Hyundai Montgomery
I had a great experience with the service department they were prompt and courteous. I didn’t have to wait a long time and wasn’t at the dearlship a very long time. The service technician was very knowledgeable.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/04/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Mae G.
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/03/2020 Category: Service
The people were professional and friendly. They made me feel that they really cared and that they really wanted me to walk away as a satisfied customer.
This was my first visit to get my car (2020 Kona) serviced after purchasing it six months ago. They made accommodations for me for something that I asked them to honor, which was at one time, complimentary. I was told they no longer offer it to the customers, but they accommodated me anyway.

The wait time went by so fast, I could not believe they had finished servicing my car. All I can say is, I walked away as a satisfied customer.

Melinda S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
the driver greg taunton
see page before
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/03/2020

Dear valued customer, please accept my sincerest apologies for my service team's lack of fundamental customer service. I will discuss this situation with them. Please let me know how i can help. Mr. Willie has already spoken with you and has relayed his offer to you. I will place a copy of your repair order in the mail today.

Sincerely

Samantha S.
The friendly staff
The service advisor Willie was very professional and helpful everything was perfect and was done in a timely fashion
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/03/2020