4.6

Dadeville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Battery
My battery died last week and the Hyundai service team was accommodating and worked me in to replace it. Don was very professional in helping me ! Thanks, Hyundai !!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/08/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We are always available to help in any way.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

TP
Terry P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/30/2020 Category: Service
I wasn't expecting to receive transportation to my home and back while the work was going on. The service was quick, thorough and excellent. I purchased the car from Capitol 6 months ago, and I've been pleased with my choice ever since. Thanks!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/30/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. We are happy to try and accommodate you to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Northport, AL
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Rescore
Willie was nice

01/29/2020 Category: Service
Poor Service Center Management
The service member, Willie, who facilitated the repairs on my car was very nice and helpful when I could get ahold of him. He was very efficient with getting me set up with a rental car and sending me on my way. I understand that the time of my repairs was close to the holidays, but it was still very challenging to acquire updates on my car, namely if the issues with it were in fact under the recalls issued by Hyundai. Once I got confirmation that I was not financially responsible for the repairs or the rental car, everything was fine until the repairs were completed. Since my engine locked up as I was traveling out of town, the Hyundai my car was serviced at was not located where I lived, but about 2 hours away. When I had my car towed to the Montgomery Hyundai on Dec. 23, I was told it would likely be "the middle of January" before I would get it back. I received a phone call at 5:45 PM on Wednesday, January 15 and was told that if I did not return the rental by end-of-day Friday, I would be charged for the "additional" days with the car. I asked if someone could drive my car to the Tuscaloosa Hyundai so that I didn't have to magically carve out 4-4.5 hours to drive in the middle of my work day on the shortest of notices, and that was not an option. He suggested that if I happened to get it there over the weekend, after the offices had closed, no one could be certain when I dropped it off, so maybe I wouldn't get charged. I didn't want to risk that, so I made it work to where I could get there the next day to get it. I spoke with the service manager (Steve) and asked if it was typical to have such short notice about returning the rental car and he attempted to explain that the rental company only gave them so many allotted days, but he really could not have cared less that I had to ditch work for half a day to get my car so that I would not be charged. It was incredibly unprofessional to get the call so late in the day that my car was ready and needed to be collected in less than 48 hours- in the middle of the week. I had hoped that the service manager would be apologetic for the inconvenience, but he mostly seemed annoyed that I had taken an issue with it. I asked someone else if his "I don't give a care" demeanor was normal, and they said "Yeah, he talks to me like that sometimes. I'm just used to it and try not to take it personally." Well that is not something that a customer should have to deal with, let alone from someone in a managerial role.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/30/2020

Dear customer, I have read and understand your frustration with me over the handling of your particular situation. Having a major repair on your vehicle so far away from home, sometimes not getting information needed, can be stressful. I met with you the evening you came to pick up your vehicle and we had a cordial conversationabout the bills and warranties associated with your repair. I want to apologize to you for coming across as a person that does not care about people. That is not the image I want to portray. I will do better.

Thank you for being patient with us during this repair and for the wonderful comments for Willie. He does an amazing job for Capitol Hyundai.

Sincerely,

Shelia S.
Ramer, AL
oil change
Service dept.is very knowledgeable and nice. Waiting area nice with tv and coffee. The Military discount is very nice also.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/28/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Thanks
Great job — Thanks
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/28/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Wetumpka, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Kierra showed a kind, professional manner when she called and she I picked my car up. I have had iffy experiences before, but she made this experience wonderful.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/28/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. I will pass on the kind comments to Kierra. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

John A.
01/26/2020 Category: Service
very happy again
thought i had a problem with the car,they couldn't find it. turns out it was MY problem,not the car
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/27/2020

RK
Robert K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2020 Category: Service
The Capital Hyundai Service was outstanding. Quick, professional!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/23/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Dynetta M.
New Motor
I had a wonderful experience with Capitol Hyundai and Craig was a great help, very nice.

Debbie S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Engine replaced- good. Rental car provided-good. Had my vehicle for 3 days before reviewing. Communication-needs improvement especially when keeping the vehicle for 30 days
Over all experience okay, not great.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/23/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. Thank you for the suggestion of a sign on the other side of the building about the overnight drop box. I want to apologize for the condition your vehicle was returned to you. How can we make it up to you? We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Please give me call to discuss options.

Sincerely,

Lexington, SC
01/21/2020 Category: Service
I received excellent service when I took my vehicle in to get new brakes. Very friendly staff!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/22/2020

EH
Eartha H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
My vehicle service
Took my vehicle into your dealership on appointment and was treated in a professional manner, my service experience was also memoerable
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/22/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. I am glad to hear you had a memorable experience. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Perry, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
The people
People are very friendly and have alot of knowledge of there product.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/21/2020

Car Service
Great Service!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/20/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs for your 2016 Tuscon. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

TT
Teresa T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept is Exceptional in every way!
I've had trouble using my cruise control for the past few weeks on my new Sonata. I took my car back in to service dept to ask if someone could help me figure out what was wrong. One of the guys, named Willie, took the time to show me how to work the complicated cruise control buttons. Willie was polite, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I left feeling like I bought my car at the right place! Thanks, Willie, and Capitol Hyundai!!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/20/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have about your cruise control operation.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call if you have any other questions about your vehicle and set an appointment for all your service needs.