Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5Overall Rating 4.4141424/5rating 4.4141424
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

RT
Rita T.
Jones, AL
05/13/2019 Category: Service
The service is great
Great service. Friendly staff
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks for the 5 Stars, we appreciate you taking the time to do the review! We appreciate our customers and want to give them great customer Service!

Robert R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Good service personnel
Always a good experience when my car is serviced at Capital Hyundai. Also like that I can get a ride home if need be.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/13/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

TH
Teresa H.
Hope Hull, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/12/2019 Category: Service
My service visit
Kiera Lewis is always very helpful. She goes above and beyond to help when we come in.

05/10/2019 Category: Service

courteous service

Jennifer W.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant Experience
Friendly workers, comfortable waiting area. I waited on my vehicle during its servicing and maximized the time by bringing my work with me. The outside table area proved handy for not missing a beat with my sole proprietorship. Overall, a very pleasant experience, in large part due to the friendly service.

05/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast Services
Great Services With No Issues, Also Enjoyed The Refreshments 🤗

LC
Lisa C.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Convenient to work
Always cost me more than I am prepared for! But I trust they are suggesting what’s best for my vehicle and not just trying to get more commission. My husband is a Hyundai employee and entitled to a discount. He helps build the vehicles. We have 2 Hyundai’s but each time they want to give me a different amount of discount. Not happy that I have to remind them every time.
!!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/09/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

05/06/2019 Category: Service
Frustrating again
Took weeks to repair, was given a rental car (from a rental company) that smelled like nicotine, cigarettes and marijuana.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/07/2019

Dear Customer, I want to appologize for the lengnth of time it took to repair your vehicle. Sometimes due to parts availability, it takes longer than expected to make repairs. I wish you would have let us know of the issue with the rental vehicle our vendor provided for you. We would have swapped it out for you. In the future, if any concerns arise, please feel free to contact me personally.

Scott Schodorf
Service Manager
Capitol HYundai

LN
Lewin N.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. I have all my routine service done there.
Their service is very professional and their mechanics are very knowledgeable. I appreciate the ride home and back when my car is tied up for a period of time in service.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review and survey! We value you as a customer and work toward making all of our customers happy.  Thanks

Ramer, AL
Good and timely service.
My 2012 Sonata had to have the engine replaced along with several other recalls. My service representative Glenn was courteous and attentive. I was impressed with the operation of the service department. The only complaint that I had was being billed for a steering coupling device replacement. However, this was due to Hyundai policy and not Capitol Hyundai. Although the coupling device had failed around the 80,000 miles, my warranty notice for this came out after my car had reached over 100,000 miles. Since the coupling device was weak and therefore defective, I feel like Hyundai should have repaired the item at no charge. My experience was not the same in the sales department several years ago. It was not my salesman's fault as much as the way the sales department worked at the time. The old 4 square sales technique seemed to be the way things were done. Customers that do their research have too much Information available on local market price and such. Informed customers do not want to be treated as if they are ignorant. I actually paid less for the car than I was willing to pay due to the haggling nature of things. I hope this has changed over the course of time. However, that was my experience and why I will have to put no on the recommendation. I would recommend the service department because seems to be very customer oriented.

Demetria S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
Needs some work.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the review, Capitol Hyundai values all of our customers and thier opinions.  This is how we fix what ever needs to be fixed.  In the future if you have any issues please ask for me and I will be glad to help you.

Julian Carlene S.
Wetumpka, AL
Software update
Service advisor helpful and professional
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!  Capitol Hyundai values all of our customers and always wants to be helpful and professional! Thank you for taking the time to do the survey!

Tammy M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Much to expensive for work done
I feel like visit was very overpriced
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for your honest review!  We appreciate all our customers and work toward making each and everyone happy.  Thank you again for taking the time to do the review!

GM
Gary M.
Luverne, AL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Brake light repair
Staff was friendly. Repair made in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We here at Capitol Hyundai work toward making our customer feel comfortable and also to get your service done in a timely manner.  Thanks

IK
Ill K.
Good service!
Every clerks are kind and friendly.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the great review! We work hard here at Capitol Hyundai to insure our customers are treated with the best service! Thanks
Capitol  Hyundai

Beverly M.
Robertsdale, AL
NOT HAPPY!
See prior comments
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/03/2019

Ms. Maddox, i would sincerly appologize for the lack of comunication on your recent visit to my service dept. We strive to provide excellent service to all customers not just our own. Hyundai  is experencing an engine issue they are trying to remedy. I understand we may not have communicated this to you. If you are ever in need of our assistance in the future, please feel free to contact the service manager Scott Schodorf.

Scott.schodorf@capitolimports.com

BC
Barbara C.
Hope Hull, AL
Customer come first
Quick and nice
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey!  We value all of customers and want them to Happy when they leave!

Greenville, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good
Good
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/02/2019

Just want to thank you for taking the time to do the survey! Capitol Hyundai strive with each and every customer to give the best customer service.

LK
Lev K.
Pike Road, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast and excellent service. Highly recommended.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation!  Capitol Hyundai strives to give the best customer service.  Thank you.