Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5rating 4.4257432
Overall Rating 2.45/5Overall Rating 2.45/5rating 2.45rating 2.45rating 2.45

TC
Thomas C.
Prattville, AL
Maintenance
The service I received from my service representative has been great. The service maintenance performed was in no way ment to be a
reflection of my service representative performance.

Maintenance
Customer need to be able to trust that the repair(s) payed for was actually performed by the technicians.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

GG
Gregory G.
Millbrook, AL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Battery Replacement
After talking to the Service Manger, all my concerns have been resolved.

Battery replacement
Let me start by saying I retired from HMMA after 13.5 years in January and have bought 2 vehicles via the Hyundai Circle program. I went in on 22 April to get a battery replaced and the basic package on my 2010 Vera Cruz. I waited for the vehicle and after an hour I was told the vehicle was ready. The service advisor went over the invoice with me and stated the battery had been replaced and all the work was completed. When I got home (20 miles from the dealership) I raised the hood to look at the new battery. SURPRISE, the old battery was still in the vehicle. I immediately called the service manager and complained. He apologized and asked if I could return to the dealership. I returned and got the battery replaced and was given a business card saying the next oil change was free. Totally unacceptable!!! IS ANYONE CHECKING THE WORK THAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY DONE?? Why say the work was done (and documented on the invoice) when it wasn't. Would they ever have noticed the discrepancy if I hadn't brought it to their attention. Trust is important and the service department lost quite a bit with me. I will continue to buy Hyundai vehicles and return to the dealership for future work, but they have got to do better!

BL
Brenda L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Brenda L
Great customer service.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the great review!  You are a valued customer and we work hard to give the best customer service.

CP
Charlotte P.
Opelika, AL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Buyer
Excellent 👍
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review!  Thanks also for the 5 Stars!  We at Capitol Hyundai value our customers and want to give them the best service!  Thanks you!

CA
Charles A.
Eclectic, AL
4.20.19
Good customer service. Friendly and professional.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for doing the review! We value you as a customer and want to give excellent customer service.  Thanks you again.

WB
William B.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Attentive, accomodating, accurate and fair
Service department has always proven to be attentive to us and accommodating of our time constraints. They have always been accurate with diagnosis of problems and very upfront and fair about pricing of repairs. They know us and our vehicles, even though they are older and out of warranty. Always receive excellent service.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We here at Capitol Hyundai value you and all of our customers, we want to always give the best service and work hard at being the best.  Thanks you so much for the wonderful word of encouragement.

DY
David Y.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2019 Category: Service
just took too long
Work was completed after 5pm despite having a 10:30am appointment.

Curtis B.
Troy, AL
04/23/2019 Category: Service
A pleasant surprise
I think it is the first time in my life that I went to a dealer for service and was treated so kindly and wasn't pushed to have all these extra things done. Very helpful, kind and professional. I can't remember the name of the gentlman that helped me, but he was great!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!  We work hard here at Capitol Hyundai to give our customers the best service!  We value our customers and want to give them excellent service!  Once again thank you!

Ramer, AL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
I had my oil changed and software update, everything was done . Very professional !
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the great review! We value our customers and work toward given the best customer service and workmanship that is possible!  Thank you so very much!

Wetumpka, AL
2016 Hyundai Azera
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Little value for a LOT of Money
Prices for service are way beyond the value you get.Highway robbery.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

I would like you to know we value you as a customer and we are working toward giving the best customer service. In the future if you need anything please let me know.

EJ
Errin J.
Birmingham, AL
04/19/2019 Category: Service
New engine new family at Hyuandai
Awesome return on my investment Craig and his team really made sure they communicated what’s going on with my babe (car) now i have her back and she’s better than before.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Great to hear!  Our service department works toward giving our customer the best service!  Craig and the others are great! Thank you for using us here at Capitol Hyundai!

Titus, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall work
It's ok. Just a long wait
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey!  We would like to apologize for the wait.  We here at Capitol Hyundai work hard to give great customer service!

Quick Service
i have always enjoyed carrying our 2017 Santa Fe to be serviced at this location. The service is always quick, friendly and fair priced. I was a little disappointed they in the customers waiting lounge they have now removed the popcorn machine and all other snacks they use to have. I am glad that the coffee machine is still there. I do understand that this can be expensive and a lot of upkeep, but it always my me feel important as a customer to have that feel of homeliness while you waited for your service or repairs being done.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your input, we here at Capitol Hyundai value our customers, and we are looking for a different option than the popcorn!  We want to give our customer great service and also help to keep from getting sick, and with colds, flu's, etc we decided that the popcorn was not a good option.  Just give us time!  Thanks again!

NM
Nancy M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Great customer service.
I want to give a big thanks to this team, all tho ot was Saturday mid day and with no appointment, at no time they made me feel unwelcome, they were always nice and courteous.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so very much for your review!  We work hard at Capitol Hyundai to give the best customer service to all of our customers!  We value your input and would like to thank you again!

Frustrating
n/a
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your review, giving great customer service is very important to us here at Capitol Hyundai and our customers experience is important to us.  Please at any time if you need anything please let me know.  Thanks

RT
Rita T.
Jones, AL
The service is great
All employees are friendly and helpful with any questions I have. Service is fast and well done.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!  We here at Capitol Hyundai works every day to give the best service to all of our customers!

Hayneville, AL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Good service. Friendly. Reasonable price.
Long wait, but coffee was good. Missed cookies and popcorn. Regular service here has kept Santa Fe running well for more than 11 years and 100,000 miles.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!  We know that our customers are missing the popcorn and cookie's, we are working toward finding a replacement that is best for our customers!  Once again thank you and we value your input!

Renee H.
Deatsville, AL
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful job
Wonderful
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks for taking time to do the review, we know your time is valuable! We appreciate our customers and want to make them happy on all thier visits.
Thanks you

Terry M.
Eufaula, AL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Sincere customer care
Did not have an appointment, but from the moment I got there they treated me like I did. Excellent customer service, and I will return.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words, we work hard to give all of our customers great customer service!  We like for them to have an appointment but we also know that sometimes that is not possible and the ones with out appointments are just as important as the ones with the appointment!  Thanks you!
Customer Service Specialstist

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Car
Fine
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate you as a customer and work toward giving you the best service!