4.6

Debbie S.
Prattville, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Engine replaced- good. Rental car provided-good. Had my vehicle for 3 days before reviewing. Communication-needs improvement especially when keeping the vehicle for 30 days
Over all experience okay, not great.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/23/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. Thank you for the suggestion of a sign on the other side of the building about the overnight drop box. I want to apologize for the condition your vehicle was returned to you. How can we make it up to you? We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Please give me call to discuss options.

Sincerely,

Lexington, SC
01/21/2020 Category: Service
I received excellent service when I took my vehicle in to get new brakes. Very friendly staff!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/22/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

EH
Eartha H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
My vehicle service
Took my vehicle into your dealership on appointment and was treated in a professional manner, my service experience was also memoerable
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/22/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. I am glad to hear you had a memorable experience. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Perry, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
The people
People are very friendly and have alot of knowledge of there product.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/21/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Car Service
Great Service!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/20/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs for your 2016 Tuscon. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

TT
Teresa T.
Prattville, AL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept is Exceptional in every way!
I've had trouble using my cruise control for the past few weeks on my new Sonata. I took my car back in to service dept to ask if someone could help me figure out what was wrong. One of the guys, named Willie, took the time to show me how to work the complicated cruise control buttons. Willie was polite, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I left feeling like I bought my car at the right place! Thanks, Willie, and Capitol Hyundai!!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/20/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have about your cruise control operation.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call if you have any other questions about your vehicle and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Jay W.
Tuskegee, AL
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very polite staff, my vehicle was taken care of quickly. A great visit.

WH
William H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Bill
Outstanding and fast service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs and thank you for the kind words of encouragement. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Morris S.
Wetumpka, AL
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Recall repair
Service took longer than I was expected even with me dropping off my vehicle earlier than my appointment time. I should have been notified if there was going to be a delay in the expected completion time.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the delay in performing your recall ECM re-flash and oil service.  Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Deatsville, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Dependable
Always there when you need them and go out of their way to help you.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/16/2020

Jennifer S.
Deatsville, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2020 Category: Service
The quality of service
Always great service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/15/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs and for the kind compliment. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Dollie C.
Pine Level, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Capital Hyundai Recommendation
The last two visits were excellent: one for a new battery on the Santa Fe which was traded on a 2020 Palisade Limited on January 13, 2020. Rob Needham came and cranked the Santa Fe to return to Capital Hyundai for a new battery and with his help Michael Jackson was extremely knowledgeable in selling us the new Palisade.

SE
Sarah E.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Fine
Comfortable waiting and timely service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/15/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for not setting tire pressure as requested. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Teresa S.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2020 Category: Service
A nice waiting room.
As always, the staff is very professional and courteous.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/14/2020

LC
Lachrysha C.
Troy, AL
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Love the fast service and friendly service agents
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/11/2020