Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5rating 4.4257432
Overall Rating 2.45545/5Overall Rating 2.45545/5rating 2.45545rating 2.45545rating 2.45545

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Car
Fine
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate you as a customer and work toward giving you the best service!

Deborah H.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
The service was pleasant and timely. The man was very nice and informative.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks you for the wonderful review! We value all of our customers and wants to make sure they get the best customer service possible!  Thanks

Ricky W.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The Rod Bearing in my motor went out, so I just knew that I was pretty much out of a car. But, the lovely customer service rep at Hyundai helped me out so much. Now, my car rides better than ever!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review! We work hard to give the best customer service to all of our customers.  I am so happy to hear your car is doing great now!  Once again thank you and know you are a valued customer!

Greenville, AL
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Very good.
Helpful service technicians.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks for taking the time to do the review!  We work hard to give great customer service to our customers!  Thanks you and know you are important to us!

RP
Ruthie P.
Union Springs, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Everyone was very polite and professional. I was informed on what I need to get done and how I could break it up. During the urgent first and let the rest follow. Thanks again!!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for trusting us here at Capitol Hyundai and we want you to know we work hard each day to give our customers the best service!  Thank you for doing business with us here at Capitol Hyundai!

Martha B.
Millbrook, AL
Martha
Well trained people who make you glad you chose Hyundai.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2019

Capitol Hyundai wants to Thank you for the review,and know we work each and every day to give the best service possible to our customers!  Our customers are like family to us and we value each and every one! Thanks

Matthew H.
service visit
The person who greeted me in the service bay was nice, courteous, very knowledgeable, and had a great attitude. All questions were answered. Very pleasant experience.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to do the review on Capitol Hyundai Service Dept.  We value our customers and want to make sure they are getting the best service.  Thank you again.

Prattville, AL
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Software Update
I arrived at my appointed time. There were many people in line but it moved quickly. In an hour and a half I was back on my way. Very friendly and professional.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for the feedback on your visit!  We work hard to give our customers wonderful customer service and do it in a timely manner! Thanks

VP
Valeria P.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Advisor Ever
I have had my Sonata serviced at the dealership since I purchased it. By chance, Keirra Lewis was the service advisor on my first and second service appointments. I have had a few other advisors, all good in their own way but none compare to her. She's friendly, very professional, and thorough. Now, I specifically request her. She's the best!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for the great review!  Keirra is a great Service Advisor! We value her and our customers! Thank you for your input, it lets us know we are doing a good job and that is what we work toward each and everyday!

EI
Elizabeth I.
Titus, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Warranty Replacement
No issues and excellent service when needed repair work on my vehicle. The fact there were no issues with the warranty made it even better.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!  We always want to take care of our customers! Thanks

Ok
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/05/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We apperciate your business and value your feedback. It was with great pleasure to speak with you regarding your vist and is pleased to know your visit was great. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery
334-279-6555

AJ
Adwowa J.
The staff
I love coming to this location

My service person she’s always nice and friendly
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you, and we value you as a customer and want to always give the best customer service!  Your input is very important to us here!  Thank you!

FH
Freddie H.
Selma, AL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I was contacted by my Tech and my problem with the oil sticker was quickly corrected. They are going to mail me one out today

04/04/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in to get the recalls fixed. I had three of them to get fixed. I also asked to get the oil changed. When I picked my car up, I received good customer service from my Tech Kierra. She was very nice and friendly. The only problem I had is when I got halfway home, I noticed that the sticker to state when I needed my next oil change was not in the window. I live 60 miles away so I was not about to turn around to go get it. It just made me wonder, did they really change my oil. Now later, I will be trying to guess when the last time I had an oil change and when do I need to get a new one. Other than that small problem, customer service was good.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/04/2019

Hello Freddie Hodges,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your vital feedback. It was with great honor thst we were able to retify your concern. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery
334-279-6555

DF
Daniel F.
Prattville, AL
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very courteous AND very professional!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the great review! We work hard to give courteous and professional service to all of our customers!  We value your input!  Thanks

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Car required a 2nd appointment.
Scheduled a specific appointment on line.
When arrived, didn't know of appointment.
Appreciated short wait to confirm my car needs.
Greatly appreciated shuttle ride to needed destination.
Rec'd call when vehicle was ready with expectation of need for another appointment to acquire part not in stock.
Returned for pick-up, my rep was not available, other reps were very busy but acknowledged me and offered to help as soon as possible, pulled my paper, brought my car around.
My rep returned, processed paperwork; however was charged for something needed to be deleted. I received an apology.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback, sorry about all the confusion with your appointment and also with the paperwork, I am glad they got it taken care of for you.  We work hard here at Capitol Hyundai to give great customer service!  Thanks for you input.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Frustrated
Doesn’t make sense to make an appointment if your wait time is still 3 hrs or so.

AP
Aquanta P.
Customer service
Great
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

We here at Capitol Hyundai wants to thank you for taking the time to do the review!  Our customers are very important to us here, and we work hard to give excellent customer service to each and everyone.  Thanks

03/31/2019 Category: Service
Handled safety recall in timely manner
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! We work hard at giving our customers great customer service and in a timely manner!  Thanks

JY
Joyce Y.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai review
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to do the review!  Capitol Hyundai strive's to give the best customer service! Thanks
Customer Service Speicailist

TJ
Tameral J.
Millbrook, AL
03/31/2019 Category: Service
They get the job done fast
They do a good job and you do not have to wait too long
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We here at Capitol Hyundai work each day to give our customers great customer service! Thanks