Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5rating 4.44762
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Jiwoong H.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Worst proposal to the less knowledgeable
I sent my daughter for the engine oil change and tire rotation, and they added tire wheel balance alignment service by around $172. My daughter made a phone call if we need this service, and I asked (the receiver's name was Glen) the reason for the proposed and added service. His answer was "it supposed to be...". Tire wheel balance service is proposed by just "supposed to be.." for less than 20K mileage car? I asked cancellation of this service, and he replied: "of course, No problem!"; sounds like $172 cost is nothing.
I am very disappointed at Hyundai Capitol's service mindset, and I will never visit or recommend Hyundai Capitol who adds unnecessary services to whom has less knowledge of car or experiences.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/31/2018

Hello Jiwoong,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We value your feedback. It's unfortunate that you found your visit unsatisfactory. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to contacting you shortly.

2009 Hyundai Elantra To
05/18/2018 Category: Service
none
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/18/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback.
We apologize for the service you experienced, it is not a normalcy that you left without your fluids being topped off. We would like to schedule you another visit, so we, may be able to correct our faults at your earliest convenience. Again, we thank you for your patron and look forward to speaking with you.

CJ
Cylinthia J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I want my Hyundai services to be done at the Hyundai dealership. The people in the service area were very friendly & efficient.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/16/2018

Hello Cylinthia,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. It is with great pleasure that our team helped provide you with exceptional service during your visit. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Hello Cylinthia,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery.
We value your feedback. We would like to apologize for not having a ride available at your convenience. We don't practice the act of unnecessary conversation. We would like to speak to you regarding this matter, at your earliest convenience.

Katrina S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Engine Cutoff
I brought my Hyundai Genesis 2012 in for safety issues. The issues that I’m experiencing includes: engine cutoff, failure to start and hesitation during acceleration. The dealership had my car all day but failed to provide an update or give a courtesy call to at least let me know about the service. I phoned the dealership after 4:30 pm and they told me that they could not produce the issues that I explained to them. I’m still experiencing the same issues. My car cutoff on me yesterday while I was driving. I am disheartened about this whole ordeal.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/17/2018

Hello Katrina,

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Long wait
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/10/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We apologize that you experienced a long wait time. We take pride in our customer service, making sure each of our guests are attended to in a timely manner. We would like to call and speak with you at your earliest convenience regarding your wait time. We appreciate your patron and look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Troy, AL
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Spamming email, service was too long for a hose, too expensive
The man who helped me was incredibly nice. I didn’t have an issue with the customer service at all, it was the ridiculous overpriced amount just to put a new hose in for my a/c. $250 just for labor? My total was $500 for everything. I could get that cheaper somewhere else. I did not expect the cost of labor to be so expensive. I know now that I won’t be returning, especially after my email being spammed for this stupid feedback thing for a week now. Set the email to go for two days then leave it alone! It’s annoying.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/08/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We are happy to hear that you found our services to be great, we take pride in making sure our guest needs are met. Its unfortunate that you found our prices to be high. We are more then happy to send some rebates and coupons in the mail for you. We appreciate your patron and look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Sae C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Service rep named Craig is the best guy.
The service rep, Craig is very motivated and know how to take care of customers and make them satisfied.

On the other hand, their technician (specially for Genesis brand) are awful.

Please refer to the address what they did on my Genesis.

Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/03/2018

Hello Sae,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. It is unfortunate that you found your visit unsatisfactory. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to contacting you shortly.

Tyonna M.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Good work but takes too long!
Your service guys need to speed up, there’s no way getting a tire plugged should take an hour and a half!
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/20/2018

Hello Tyonna,

Jaleesa F.
Crestview, FL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Average
It's average service and is very expensive

Hello Jaleesa,

Great Response!
Rebecca called in a timely manner and addressed my concerns. I am a happy camper and will continue getting my 2 vehicles serviced at Capital Hyundai where I always get excellent service! Thank-you Rebecca and Capital Hyundai!😊

03/11/2018 Category: Service
Service needs to be faster with appointment
Service took too long—had appt for oil chang and waited 2 hours. Will drop car off next time. Service quality and interaction are always good! Thank you for giving me opportunity to provide feedback
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/12/2018

James S.
Wetumpka, AL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review update
The people are always friendly and helpful. They explain their recommendations, cost and service time with no pressure to except. I appreciate the free refreshments while waiting.

03/11/2018 Category: Service
The time it takes for service to be completed and they always try to sell you another service.
It appears they have out grown the facilities. How about a satellite facility in Wetumpka area. I hesitate to recommend the Montgomery dealership because of the service delays and cost.

Hello James,

SA
Susan A.
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Slow service
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Susan,

Kimberly B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2018 Category: Service
A/C discharge valve
It would've been a good experience if they would've taken care of a problem that they missed before I bought this vehicle. Now I have to buy the part from the dealership bc it's a dealer part and no one else sells it.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/26/2018

Hello Kimberly,

Prattville, AL
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Unnecessary services
Overall ok. Really didn’t like the attempt to encourage an unnecessary service for next visit
Heath F. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. A member of our Service Management team will contact you for additional details regarding your experience.

Leonard S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
They care

02/20/2018 Category: Service
Time
Time better
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2018

Hello Leonard,

VP
Vendella P.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Review
I have asked in the past that my vehicle not be left running with the door open while I am checking out. I have repeatedly asked for inspection report after services has been done. Some times I get these but mostly I don't. I was impressed with this Hyundai service facility when I first purchased my vehicle. It has declined over the years.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/26/2018

Hello Vendella,

Cecil, AL
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone always willing to help
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/23/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Millbrook, AL
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Great quality repairs and service
Terrific work at great prices!

01/19/2018 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait
Long wait time
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/19/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

CE
Courtney E.
Tallassee, AL
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Review
Nice staff and helpful but need to make sure car is in good working order before returning it
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/13/2018

Hello Courtney,

Connie S.
Prattville, AL
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
Squeaking sunroof
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/05/2018

Hello Connie,