Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5rating 4.44762
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Wetumpka, AL
05/21/2017 Category: Service
Appointment time?
If you set an appt. time with Hyundai, they should be prepared to take care of your vehicle at that time. We did not have that experience.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/22/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for taking the opportunity to speak with me regarding your visit. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Ronald H.
Greenville, AL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/16/2017 Category: Service
Correction
Upon submission of my previous review, the dealership contacted me. They were very receptive to my criticism and even offered to go above-and-beyond what should have been offered to correct the small issue. The response they provided ensures I'll continue going there. I can get service anywhere, but it's hard to beat great CUSTOMER service.

05/16/2017 Category: Service
Overpriced
a
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/16/2017

Hello Ronald,

Thank you for continuously choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We greatly appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide me with your feedback. It was great speaking with you regarding your visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Service Guy great, Customer service needs work
Customer service needs to be willing to help make the experience better for the customer. The customer's1st interaction is with the person on the phone. If the interaction over the phone isn't good then the service guys will have to work harder to satisfy the customer.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/12/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. We would like to contact you to hear more regarding your experience. At your convenience feel free to contact me via email or phone. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

NP
Neal P.
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Not ready to make my repair on brand new Sonata, despite a week to order the part.
They were not ready to make the repair on my brand new Sonata, despite having me wait a week so they could order the part. They had to take a headlamp from a car on the lot to replace my faulty one.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/08/2017

Hello Neal,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for your feedback. Unfortunately your feedback concerns us, therefore we will like to speak with you at your convenience. We appreciate your business and look forward to speaking with you.

2013 Hyundai Azera
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Length of time to complete
Arrived before 7:00 a.m. Service was completed around 9:40.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/04/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for providing your feedback. We would like to truly apologize for the inconvenience caused during your visit. We would love to speak with you at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

EW
Edwin W.
Eclectic, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/26/2017 Category: Service
a
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/27/2017

Hello Edwin,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your feedback. It is unfortunate that you found your visit to be unsatisfactory. It is never our intentions to provide anything less than great services to you. We appreciate you and hope to speak with you soon.

2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/06/2017 Category: Service
Takes too l,ong
Service takes too long
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/07/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We appreciate you for allowing us to service you and your vehicle. It is unfortunate that you found your visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your business and look forward to speaking with you soon.

03/31/2017 Category: Service
Averave
It took an etra visits to correct an issue, cause by dealer.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/04/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery.  We appreciate you for providing us with your feedback. It is never our intentions to provide anything less than a great visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

David W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Oil change good, car wash sad
Maybe go for a oil change, you wait a little longer but it's a Hyundai place and I feel better cause my car is a Hyundai. Don't expect good service for a car wash or cleaning. My children could have done better. So dissapointed.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/28/2017

Hello David,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. It is unfortunate that your visit was unsatisfactory to you. I have tried to contact you via phone but was unsuccessful in doing so. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at your convenience. I appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next service visit.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Overall a 5 star!
After speaking with Kierra, a pleasant conversation too, I am giving a 5 star rating for my overall experience. Thank you Kierra.

03/24/2017 Category: Service
Usually great service.
I usually have great service. This time was an exception and the reason for an average review.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/24/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for providing us with your feedback as it helps to improve and enhance your visits. We appreciate you for taking our call and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/14/2017 Category: Service
Friendly faces
I think they did great with the oil change
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/14/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. It was great speaking with you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. We appreciate you and look forward to restoring your smile.

TD
Tim D.
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Lacked staffing
There wasn't a service technician available for two days which held up me receiving my care back in a timely manner.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/28/2017

Hello Tim,

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for your inconvenience and would love to speak with you regarding this issue. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next visit.

Monica S.
Tallassee, AL
02/20/2017 Category: Service
workers are very friendly
great place overall
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2017

Hello Monica,

We greatly appreciate you for providing us with you feedback. It is awesome to know that your visit went well and our staff provided great and friendly customer service. We apologize that we do not provide loaners for routine maintenance or same day services but we do have a shuttle service available for every customer that visits here with us. I would love to speak with you to further explain. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2017 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/13/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Your rating concerns us, therefore we would like to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

01/19/2017 Category: Service
Average
Customer service was as if I was bothering them . They watched me pull to the service center and debated on coming out or not
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/19/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We appreciate you for taking our call to gain clarity on how we could better serve you. Thanks again and we look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

Christian W.
01/18/2017 Category: Service
C.W., Hyundai owner since 2011
If they hassle you about using the warranty, ask for the service manager. He seems reasonable. Not so for at least one of the service personnel.

Hello Christian,

It was a honor to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you for providing us with your feedback. Your feedback is used to help us provide a better experience for future visit. We look forward to sharing your next service visit.

Milton M.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/09/2017 Category: Service
All Better !!!!!
After my review online Capital Hyundai called and made it better.

01/09/2017 Category: Service
It was OK!!
I was given an appointment and still had to wait 4 hours.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/09/2017

Hello Milton,

Thank you for taking my call and allowing me to personally apologize for our mistake. We appreciate our valued customers and look forward to sharing your next service visit.

Ricky C.
Greenville, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/06/2017 Category: Service

Hello Ricky,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you and would like to speak with you regarding your visit. It is great to know your visit went well but we would like to personally apologize for your extensive wait time. We look forward to hearing from you at your convience.

KN
Karmetrice N.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Great Service Overall
I have been taking my car there since I had to have it serviced and never experienced a problem until 12/31/2016. The gentleman that serviced me was Bob and he provided excellent customer service; however; when it was time to check out the young lady was not pleasant at all. She appeared as if she didn't care to be there.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/05/2017

Hello Karmetrice,

Thank you for your feedback. I would love to speak with you at your convenience to get more information regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Wetumpka, AL
2016 Hyundai Azera
12/29/2016 Category: Service
Way too long a wait.
Only had an oil change with a scheduled appointment,still took 1hr 15 min to complete.