Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Star S.
St. Petersburg, FL
BMW M3
03/05/2021
Carnovale Care is simply the best!
I took my car in with an air conditioning problem & Carnovale not only added frion but they included oil so if it leaks, a black light will identify where the leak is so future problems can be identified & quickly repaired.brilliant!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 03/08/2021

Glad we could help! Thanks for the kind words.

AC
Ashley C.
03/04/2021
BUYER BEWARE
After keeping my car for three days and not finding the issue with my AC, I requested that my car be returned to me. I paid the money for the "inspection" they did to find the issue (notably, they found the problem after I told them I wanted my car back, but they didn't bother to call and tell me that), they refused to give me my keys unless I signed an invoice saying I was happy with the work. I was not happy with the work, but ended up signing the document under duress so I could have my car back. I will never EVER return to Carnovale. BEWARE.

Hello Ashley,

Sorry about the time it took to correctly identify the issue with your A/C. We take pride in correct diagnosis and sometimes that isn’t always quick. If we didn't update you on the status of your vehicle, I apologize for that. It looks like the issue was identified and quoted on your invoice under the "Recommendations" box highlighted in yellow. In response to your signing of our invoice, the only work performed was a "Lube, Oil, & Filter Change". We require a signature for all customers to assure the vehicle is returned to the correct owner as stated. Hope this clears up any confusion. If you have any additional questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Janice S.
Porsche Boxster
03/03/2021
Excellent service!
Carnovale has taken excellent care of both of my vehicles since I moved here to Treasure Island & I truly appreciate it!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 03/08/2021

Glad we could help! Thank you.

LE
Lynne E.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Volvo XC60
02/22/2021
Good service and people
Good people and service
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you! Glad we could help.

SO
scott o.
Saint Petersburg, FL
02/03/2021
Great first visit
Brought my 05 Jag in for a minor repair the plate underneath the vehicle had detached these guys were honest straightforward literally charged me $50 to make the repair which was basically minimum of what I was expecting!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 02/04/2021

Glad we could help! It was nice meeting you.

SP
Stephen P.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/27/2021
Volkswagen Beetle
Had a whole bunch of work done on my wife's Bug. It was well taken care of. The work was impecable! This shop is one of the finest shops you will bring your vehicle too. The staff is extremely polite and respectful!!! Everything is explained before the work is performed and the cost is very reasonable. Thank you for the service you performed on my wife's Bug.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the kind words Stephen! I’m glad we could help you.

HL
Henry L.
Lexus ES 300
01/26/2021
Good People
Being new to the area, I had zero experience with any of the hundreds of auto shops in my area. Luckily, I have a good friend in town who recommended Carnovale's. I was actually out of town when the car wouldn't start for my 17yo and his grandma, just minutes after it had been running fine. I made arrangements to have the vehicle towed to Carnovale's. I called Carnovale's to let them know it was on the way. They were nice on the phone and told me that they would call me after they looked the car over. They did call a couple days later and told me that the car was ready. They said that they couldn't find anything wrong after they charged the battery. They charged me a minimal amount for a couple of diagnostic tests and sent me on my happy way. They could've told me that any of a million possibilities had happened and then charged me an arm and a leg to do some unnecessary fix, but they didn't. They are nice, honest folks who've been around for a long, long time. Check their reviews and then take your vehicle there. You'll be glad you did!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 01/27/2021

We appreciate the kind words Henry, I'm glad we could help you.

Stephanie M.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
01/26/2021
Very knowledgeable
Excellent service and fair priced
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 01/27/2021

GI
Garrick I.
St. Petersburg, FL
Volkswagen Touareg
01/12/2021
Fast and friendly
Quick and painless auto repair, friendly service. Will be bringing my VW back in soon for more repairs.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for the kind words.

Jim F.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
01/04/2021
Mechanic is knowledgeable
Scheduled my service. Work completed on time and no issues.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 01/05/2021

Joel M.
Porsche Macan
12/29/2020
Great service and fair prices
I have been here on many occasions and have always been treated fairly and not overcharged
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 12/30/2020

St Petersburg, FL
12/28/2020
Great service.
Nice people. Great service
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words.

Janice S.
Porsche 911 Carrera
12/11/2020
Great work!
Thank you so much for taking GREAT care of my Porsche Boxter & repairing the horn & for repairing a couple of other items that needed to be repaired! I truly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Janice
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 12/18/2020

Great to see you as always Janice! Glad we could help.

Steve S.
Audi Q5
12/10/2020
Work was done well, price was right And my only complaint was I wasn’t called when the work was done as I had to find some place to go while the work was done. Other than that I will continue to schedule work when needed. I did miss Frank which I fully understand but he was the reason for me to continue. There is nothing that beats a guy from the Philly/NJ area! I will be back and hope I see Frank.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 12/18/2020

Glad we could help Steve!

Leon B.
Audi Q3
12/09/2020
Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.
As I said above; everyone is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. My Audi is only going to Carnovale.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you Leon, Glad we could help.