Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Janice S.
Lexus ES 330
05/11/2021
Excellent service!
Thank you for taking such GREAT care of my two cars! I really do appreciate all of your hard work & dedication! Sincerely, Janice
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 05/12/2021

Great to see you Janice! Glad we could help, again!

Stanton C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
04/21/2021
Great service ! Return customer
2nd timing getting vehicle repaired from them . Great experience both times.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/22/2021

Thanks for coming back! Glad we could help you again.

Debbie S.
Clearwater, FL
04/18/2021
Awesome Experence!
Finally found a reliable mechanic that won’t take advantage of a single woman. Excited to find out his parents came from Pa. I too came from Pa in June of 2018. They positive experience! They even showed me the part they replaced and said they will call the other place if issues with muffler!

So happy I found them! His wife worked at the school were I am. I have already recommended them to my aide. Paying it forward, my co-worker gave me there name.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we could help.

Debbie S.
Clearwater, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
04/17/2021
Trustworthy!!
I have been to three different shops and been ripped off at all three because I am a single woman. It makes me so angry! I am sorry, I did not get an education in mechanics or working with cars. I know when I am getting ripped off or taken at vantage of! It was nice knowing your parents came from Phila. I lived in Chester County until June 2018. I look forward in doing business with you. Already gave your number to my aide! Maybe someone I will get my dream car and it will fit your sign name! Lol Thank you so much!!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/17/2021

I'm so gald we could help you. Thank you for the kind words!

Janice S.
Porsche Boxster
04/14/2021
Excellent car care
Carnovale Car Care takes excellent care of both of my cars. I took my Porsche in because the power steering was “groaning” when you turned the wheel. They examined it & discovered I needed a new power steering pump. They replaced it & my car steering is smooth & it “drives like a dream again”! Thank you for doing such a GREAT job & GREAT customer service! Sincerely, Janice
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/14/2021

Always good to see you Janice! Thank you so much for the kind words, Glad we could help.

AF
Ami F.
Porsche Cayenne
04/12/2021
Nice people, quality work
I have been very happy doing business with Carnovale Car Care. They do a great job and are friendly and family run.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you Ami! I'm glad we could help you.

Mercedes-Benz E320
04/08/2021
outstanding
new 2 st pete w 2 older european cars.
interviewed several repair shops foreign cars.
this fam biz has taken care my needs with effective pricing and prompt courteous service.
btw im a side-line of my fam.biz. and aware of the hardships.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/09/2021

Glad we could help! Thank you for the kind words.

Brandon S.
St. Petersburg, FL
04/07/2021
Great work by folks you can trust
Ross and his team went above and beyond in servicing my Jeep. Nice to have a shop you can trust will treat you right
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks Brandon, Glad we could help!

KW

Glad we could help!

Lola B.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/31/2021
Carnovale excels in service and courtesy!
Carnovale deserves the five stars rating I gave. In addition to the service requests being carried out in a timely fashion, I presented them with a challenge. Repair/replace the front driver seat motor. Frank went on a quest to make it happen. The motors were no longer available to order. I’m very grateful he was able to make it happen. And I was kept updated on progress. I can’t say enough about Frank and colleagues.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/01/2021

We love a good challenge! Glad we could help you.

John C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Phenomenal service
Carnovale Car Care is the real deal
Friendly neighborhood service
I found their service prompt and accurate
Skip the dealer go to Carnovale
John C
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/01/2021

Glad we could help John, Good seeing you.

ST
Susan T.
Lexus ES 350
Reliable
Excellent work and customer service. Never a complaint and al system a fair price. I have been taking my car here since their opening. I believe they truly understand the responsibility to do the job correctly. Just wish they had their car service rides back.
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for the kind words Susan! We will continue pick up & delivery as soon as it's safe to do so!

NG
Nora G.
Volvo C70
03/25/2021
Outstanding work!
Took my 2011 Volvo C70 in for suspension work. One day later it drives like a new car! 122800 miles! Everybody there was helpful too!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 03/25/2021

Glad we could help Nora! It was nice meeting you and your husband, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

TC
Tim C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Buick LeSabre
03/18/2021
Customer service was outstanding and timely.
Ross was very friendly and gave me advice on what he would personally due with the car. Thanks for your help and friendly professional service!
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 03/18/2021

Thanks for the kind words! Glad we could help.

03/18/2021
Efficient and professional
My first time using Carnovale and def will be back. Thanks for the great service and excellent communication
Ross C., General Manager from Carnovale Car Care responded on 03/18/2021

Glad we could help, Thanks for coming in.