PL
Patrick L.
09/10/2019
Great, trustworthy team
My go to mechanic in central Austin
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us help with your tire needs.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019
Great Customer Service
I’ve been taking all the family cars to the Casis Village Shell for many years. I recommend them to everybody. They do great work and the customer service is fantastic.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

I'm glad the oil leak was simple and nothing was damaged by the loose plug.  Let us know when we can help again.  Thank you.

Brandon B.
09/08/2019
Helpful service
Javier has always been helpful and informative. I appreciate their help and honest opinion of work to be done.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We are blessed to have Javier here.  He is alway a great help.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Chris S.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/08/2019
Great service and communication
Highly recommend Scott and his team.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the business, we all appreciate it.  Let us know when the shake gets worse so we can get it fixed up.

EJ
Ellen J.
09/07/2019
Casis Village Shell is the best.
I would never take my car anyplace else. The staff are polite, competent, honest, and always helpful.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Honda and the tire needs.  I'm glad it was repairable.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Jim S.
Jaguar XK
09/06/2019
Tire repair
This place and the people that work there are all awesome and friendly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

I'm glad we were able to fix the tire.  Thank you for the great review and for the business.

Jon S.
09/04/2019
Great job
Nice to find trustworthy, knowledgeable people to fix your car. Communicated and made the process easy. Good price too!
Highly recommend
Thanks
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your Lexus.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Kelley M.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/04/2019
Wonderful Service always
Scott, Javier and their crew service my car in a timely and professional manner.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Another flat tire.  Thanks for letting us service and patch the tire.  Maybe that will be all the nails for a little while.  Thank you.

WW
Whit W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/03/2019
Trustworthy
Scott and the gang at Casis Shell can always be counted on for fast and honest service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review.   Let me know if there are any more starting issue.

Volkswagen Tiguan
08/31/2019
Great work, honest people
I’ve been bringing my vehicles to Cassis Shell for a while now. They’re fast, do great work and they’re honest. I recently had a problem with the battery in my 2-yr old car. I called them with the intent of ordering s new one, but the manager advised me to check with the dealer since it should still be under warranty. He was right!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your business and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

08/30/2019
Excellent service and staff
For past 20 years, i Have been taking cars to Casis shell for service and repairs. Excellent and trustworthy staff.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thanks for the great review.  I hope new tires and wheels are working out.

YV
Yolanda V.
Lexus NX 200t
08/30/2019
Reliable and does great work.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and for your call to the shop with the compliment.  I hope the battery is still holding up to this heat.

YV
Yolanda v.
08/29/2019
Battery died. Had to go out of town for the day. Called them am and was going to try to get their at end of the day -did not make appt.. They went ahead and got my particular car battery. Got a jump and made to by 5 pm, change battery by 5:15 and was on my way home.

WS
Wally / Marietta S.
Mercedes-Benz SL
08/24/2019
Casis Shell
Always great service!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.  I'm glad the tire was fixable.  Stay away from all those nails though.

BW
Barbara W.
08/23/2019
Best station in Austin
The employees here are the greatest! They are always extremely helpful, professional, and fast! I love this station!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for the great reveiw and for letting us work on the Jeep.