Tony Lydia S.
03/15/2019
Casio Shell Service Station
Great shop. Great service and great guys.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for trusting us with the Jeep.  Hopefully thats the last water pump it will need.

03/15/2019
Casis Shell is the best!
Thanks for years of wonderful service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

I appreciate your family and your loyalty.  Thank you for the great review and the many years of business.

Sarah / Gordon M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/13/2019
The people who work there
I feel like the people who work there care about our cars. They go out of their way to find parts. One of our cars is a 1988 Toyota Landcruiser and parts are hard to find. Service is usually prompt as well. They are always willing to visit with me about any issues Im having with our vehicles.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  I'm glad we were still able to find those 2 parts.  Please let us know when we can help again.

KA
Kathryn A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/13/2019
Friendly and fast service!
I brought my car in to have a tire patched. They were very friendly and fixed the leak in less than 30 minutes. It was quick and easy!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We value our new customers so much.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Great place!
Friendly informed staff. You don’t find this often. Everyone there great!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on the Tesla.  Let us know if you need more help with the tires.

NH
Ned H.
Volvo XC90
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Ned said the staff was nice.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Mercedes-Benz GLS
03/08/2019
Excellent communication and service!!!
Fast and excellent service and communication!!! A great asset to the neighborhood!!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

I hope the tires are working out great.  Thanks for having us put them on.  Please let me know when we can help again.  Thank you.

Chad M.
03/08/2019
What a neighborhood gem. Great and fast service and attention to detail.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on the new Wrangler.  Let us know when we can help again.

Jo H.
03/07/2019
Great business.
Knowledgeable, thorough, friendly staff.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the many years of business.  The treats are always nice too.

EL
Erin L.
03/05/2019
Always ready to help!
Javier and the crew are always positive and quick to help with whatever my vehicle needs. They make it easy to swing in for quick service or drop off for a longer fix, always text when ready, and the prices are affordable.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We are blessed to have Javier.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG
03/05/2019
Always fast, always friendly
Great folks who are always eager to help. My favorite neighbors!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for letting us work on your tires.  Let us know when you are ready to replace those 2.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/03/2019
Car repair
We use Casis Shell for all of our vehicles. They are the best.

SP
Steve P.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/03/2019
Great customer service, Javier.
Great place
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

We are blessed to have Javier with us for so long, he does a great job.  Thank you for your continued support and business.  We all appreciate you.

LD
Laura / Brad / Kerry D.
03/02/2019
Battery check and replaced
Immediate service. Checked battery and alternator and ignition switch. Identified the problem and installed new battery. Professional service. Great people.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the many years of business.  I'm glad it was just a battery problem.

BW
Ben Kristi W.
Mazda CX-5
03/01/2019
Honest and friendly
Scott and his staff are the best. I have recommended his station to multiple friends.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and your continued business.

PB
Penny B.
02/28/2019
Great Place
I have been taking my car there for years. I’ve found them to be friendly, honest, and quick. The work is always done well.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us fix your tire.

HB
Helen B.
Nissan Murano
02/28/2019
Casks Shell Review
Very quick, thorough service! Recommend 100%!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I hope your having a great spring break and spoiling the grandkids.

Lexus RX
02/27/2019
Not sure what this means
The people are soooo helpful and nice
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank your for letting us take care of your tire issue.  Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

LW
Lisle W.
Texas
Chevrolet Suburban
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Lisle said the business does great work.

MT
Michael T.
02/26/2019
These guys are the best. I first encountered them when one of my vehicles broke down literally right outside of their shop. I did not even know it was a mechanic. I knocked on the door and asked them "hey can you guys take a look at this?" They did immediately and professionally and cost - effectively. I have been taking my car here ever since and always had a great experience.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/27/2019

I hope all works out with the new car.  Thank you for your business and for the great review.