03/03/2020
Great service.
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

CT
Clark T.
Ford Expedition
03/01/2020
Friendly staff and they know my whole family
My entire family has been doing been business there for over 30 years.
Would not think of going anywhere else .
They are in our neighborhood and are always very prompt . The work they do is excellent

Denise G.
02/28/2020
Always the best, Honest service!
I've been a customer at Casis Village Shell for over 19 years and have never been mislead into performing unnecessary work on my car. They even have come across the street where I work and fixed a flat tire for me! Scott employs only the best technicians which makes me feel confident with their service. They are top notch, for sure!

HC
Haily C.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/27/2020
Easy visit!
They were so nice and incredibly approachable. They explained what was wrong with my car in clear language that wasn’t demeaning and charged very reasonable prices. And I really can’t overstate how legitimately kind they were.

EA
Ellen A.
02/24/2020
They are friendly and reliable.
Familiar faces every time I come in.
Reasonable prices.
They get it right - I never have to come back because the fix didn’t work.
The garage bays and office are always neat and clean.
No one is in a hurry - which always lowers my stress level.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the great review.  If you have any more tire needs, please let me know.

McLain H.
Tire repair
Fast and prompt service. Checked all tires as part of service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/25/2020

I'm glad we were able to get the tire fixed and in a timely manor.  Thank you for trusting us to fix your Jeep, and please let us know if we can help again.

Dale Mindy W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always Exceptional
I have been taking my cars here for many,many years. I am always treated with courtesy and integrity, and my cars have been fixed rapidly and to a very high standard. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your car.  If you have any new issues or issues with the brakes, please let me know.

Alex M.
02/22/2020
Customer friendly
Casis Shell was attentive and swift in completing an oil change on my Honda CRV. I had enough time to walk to Starbucks, enjoy a cup of coffee, & then the car was ready.

SK
Steve K.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Great service !
I popped in to the Cacease Shell Station with my fan motor not blowing within 15 minutes they had the problem diagnosed and had a part on the way I was out of there within an hour great bunch, great service !
It’s nice to have a locally owned neighborhood service station that takes such good care of its customers.

Wipers replaced
Ordered quickly and installed efficiently and with courtesy!

Lexus ES 330
02/20/2020
Prompt and courteous service!
What I thought would take 20 minutes took them only 5 minutes to change a headlight bulb. They were very nice and reasonably priced!

GM
Greg/ Amy M.
Mazda CX-7
Fast and fair
I came in without an appointment and asked Scott if he could fix a window that was sticking when it was raised. He told me that they were backed up enough that he’d have to keep it overnight - but then amazed me by getting the part AND making the repair in the same day. Same old story: Casis Village Shell goes above and beyond, every time.

Ricky C.
02/14/2020
Great service and a wonderful staff.
Javiar, Lucy, and Auggie are conscientious and helpful. They have always made me feel appreciated. They did a great job on my car with the wheel and tire replacement.

Rita / Sandy/Andrew S.
Lexus GX 470
02/11/2020
Personal service. So helpful & friendly.
Amazing service & so helpful. Went out of there way to find us the right tire at a reasonable price. Highly recommend !

BW
Bonnie W.
02/11/2020
Most reliable help EVER
Cassis Shell is ALWAYS ‘ready and willing’ to help when anything goes wrong with my vehicles! Come to my house to jump start my vehicle?YES. Order parts for my truck or car? YES! Always courteous and friendly. Why would I go anywhere else?