David H.
Volvo V70
Great servidc
The people here are great to work with and their work product is excellent/
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for leaving a great review and for letting us work on your car.

Honda Fit
Efficient
Needed to have tire changed before it went flat, no wait, fast, reasonable price
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for coming to see us and the great review.  I hope we could make everything with the tire and stud easy.  Please let us know if we can help in the future.

BD
Brad D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
Fantastic service.
They diagnosed my needs quickly and gave me several cost options to fit my needs. Even pointed out some things that will need to be addressed, without trying to sell me on them being done now.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the taking time to leave a review and for trusting us with your vehicles.  I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
GMC Acadia
11/20/2018
Always helpful, accommodating, and courteous.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

We could not be here if it were not for great customers like you and your family.  Thank you again for your loyalty and business.

Margie R.
11/19/2018
Outstanding Service
There is a premium placed on customer service. Lucy is a asset to the business.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

We are blessed to have Lucy with our team now for over 3 years.  We are thankful for her and for your business.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Lincoln
11/17/2018
Prompt service.
Convenient , easy in and out, knowledge employees.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your Lincoln.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Jim S.
Jaguar XK
11/17/2018
New tires
Love this place. Always happy staff who want to help!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  We all appreciate the years of loyalty.

RT
Randy / Susan T.
Manchaca, TX
11/15/2018
Great place
The people there are working are wonderful,caring,honest staff. You can trust what ever they say
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us for many years.  See you in 4000 miles?

Molly S.
Texas
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Molly said the business did a good job.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for coming to see us and letting us take care of the flat tire.  Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

TC
Tate / Lucinda C.
Ford Expedition
11/10/2018
Honest and does quality work at a good price.
Casis Village Shell has serviced my cars over the last 20 years and I would not trust anyone more than them to repair my cars. It really doesn't matter what is wrong with your car because they can fix just about anything having to do with cars. You can't go wrong!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks again for another great review.  Hopefully this will be the last repair for a while.

Robert C.
Mercedes-Benz E320
Super service
Great people, willing to help in a pinch and they do a thorough job.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your car.

WS
Wally / Marietta S.
Ford Edge
Always great
Always great service at Casis Shell
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks again for the business and great review.

Dan B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the service was great. Xavier and the staff are good people.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  We appreciate your business.

Bob M.
knowledge, convenience and attitude
no one has worked on my car for ten years except for a recall to dealership
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your business.  Its always nice to chat with you while your here.

EJ
Ellen J.
Casis Village Shell is the best
I don't live in the neighborhood of Casis Village Shell, but I take my Honda CRV there for all mechanical and maintenance work. Javier knows me, and is extremely helpful. These good folks never try to sell you a service or a product that you don't need. The staff is efficient, trustworthy, polite, and very competent. I recommend Casis Village Shell without reservation.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for going the extra mile to let us work on your car.  We know you have a lot of choices and appreciate you trusting us.

WS
Wally / Marietta S.
Always great service!
Always great service from Scott and the gang!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you and your family for the years of doing business with us.  We do appreciate you.

Jason H.
Great Service!
Best garage in Austin, hands-down
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  It is a please to do business with you.

BT
Bryan T.
Casis Village Shell
Relationship fosters trust. Thank you for quality service and courtesy.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your continued business and support.  We appreciate you and your loyalty.

GM
Greg/ Amy M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/07/2018
Feel like I have a mechanic in the family
I've been bringing my cars to Casis Village Shell since I moved to Austin in 2010, and have never gotten anything but the absolute best service. Scott, Javier and the team greet their customers by name, and always give fast, fair estimates. Once I needed to have a brake light replaced on the way to work. Scott replaced it himself and, seeing that I was in a hurry, refused to even let me pay for it. I will ALWAYS go to these guys first.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words Greg. Its always a pleasure doing business with you.

LC
Larry C.
Quick and helpful!
I work at Casis across from Shell, and everyone at Shell seems to know me by name and care about me as a customer. Always a quick and reliable oil change and car check.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 11/07/2018

You have been coming here so long, if we don't know your name we have problems.  Thank you for being such a great customer, we all appreciate you and your family.