HS
Hillery / Nathan S.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
08/08/2020
Casis Village Shell Always Takes Care of Us
Someone slashed my son's tires and the City towed the car away. Scott and his team helped me retrieve the car, tow it back to the shop and fix the tires. The car was ready the next day! It is so nice to be able to depend on Casis Village Shell. Thank you all for taking care of us!!

SJ
Shirly J.
Nissan Murano
08/05/2020
Super fast & super friendly
They were very attentive, got my car done super fast and were super friendly!

Duane G.
Acura 3.2CL
08/03/2020
Staff
I have nothing but positive things to say about casis and staff from scott to everyone there javier auggie lucy louie they are the people we go to because they are trust worthy and just all around great people.Im grateful for all my casis village shell experiences .

Catherine C.
Nissan Rogue
08/01/2020
Friendly and fair
I took my car in for service before a cross country trip. They checked everything and made the necessary repairs . I feel totally safe and secure about my trip!! Thanks Shell!

Martha / Charles D.
Toyota Avalon
07/25/2020
Used car check
We took a used car to get checked out. As always the staff at Casis was incredible. They found some issues with the vehicle and we were able to discuss them with the owner prior to making the purchase. What great confidence we have in all of the staff at Casis. Thank you !

Betsy H.
07/23/2020
Thank you for always providing excellent service with courtesy and professionalism. Scott and Javier and Lucy and all the Shell staff are great to customers.

J.B B.
Quick efficient and friendly

GC
Gene C.
Great as usual.
Scott and his crew have always taken care of my needs it a reasonable time at a reasonable cost. I can rely on their judgment even if it is not very convenient for me and a problem if it takes a long time.

Connie H.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/22/2020
Never less than fabulous service from Casis Shell.
Always great service.

Volvo S60
07/18/2020
Prompt & Excellent service
I needed an oil change and called ahead to see when they could do it. They said “if you come now you will be next in line.”
This is a prompt and excellent service business.

WP
William P.
07/17/2020
Good Service. Fair Prices
These folks are honest, knowledgeable, and efficient. It’s good to have a full service, “old time,” neighborhood gas station and garage.

Rob / Diane W.
07/17/2020
Best place in town!
My go to place

NP
Nicole P.
Nissan Sentra
07/16/2020
Incredible service, as usual!
The Casis Village Shell is my go-to for all my car needs! Javier and his team are great! Everyone there are so accommodating and nice. I have confidence in their expertise and dedication to do a good job at a reasonable price. Thanks again!!

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/11/2020
Battery replacement
We trust Casis Shell with all four of our vehicles for everything.

Acura MDX
07/10/2020
Friendly, dependable service
I always know when I drive into the station that I will get great service and a job well done!