EC
Emily C.
10/15/2017
The guys that helped me were so nice. They got my car in and out for an oil change quick and efficiently. Communication was great. Highly recommend.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  Let me know if we can help you with anything in the future.

TC
Tate C.
10/14/2017
Great Service-Quality Workmanship-Competitive Prices
Outstanding service over 15 years of servicing my family cars. If there was ever an issue, they always fixed the problem. There is no one I trust more to fix my cars and give me an honest opinion.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for the kind words Tate.  Let us know when we can help next.

AP
Amanda P.
10/13/2017
Oil Change
Casis is great! They are very friendly and fast.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you for your repeated business.  Let us know if we can help with anything else.

LC
Larry C.
10/13/2017
Love the service
I always appreciate the honesty and service at Casis Shell!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

We appreciate your business and that you trust us with your cars.  Thank you.

LL
Louis L.
Nissan Xterra
10/12/2017
Casis Village Shell saves the day!
After getting a jump for a dead battery, I drove directly to Casis Shell and Xavier and the crew got me back on the road with a new batterry in 10 minutes! I love having them as my local shop! Thx!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you.  If you have any issues with the battery or anything else, please let us know.

John Laura L.
10/12/2017
Great staff!
Great staff!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.  We appreciate your business.