PR
Peggy R.
09/28/2019
Tire repair
All my experiences at this service station have been very good, able time help in a very timely fashion, very friendly and courteous and of course the work was perfect.

It is one of the only “service stations” I know of in Travis County
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a great review.

Brandon B.
Lexus ES 350
09/28/2019
Always a help
Battery died yesterday morning on the way to work. Got it jumped and to the Casis’s Shell. Because my previous battery was purchased there, they prorated my new battery and sent me on my way. They are always a help!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 10/07/2019

I'm it was just a battery problem.  Please let us know if you have any more issues. Thank you.

Bill Heather B.
09/26/2019
Service visit
I always get great service and quick turnaround. I appreciate that they remember my name when I walk in the door.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/27/2019

We appreciate you and your wife and your continued business through the years.  Thank you for taking the time to leave an outstanding review for us.

WB
William W / Ann B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
09/26/2019
Cassis Village Shell
Friendly, professional people and service. They do a great job communicating during the car service process and they typically complete repairs in a short period of time. We trust them and enjoy working with them.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for the years of business and for taking the time to leave a review.  We appreciate your family so much.

BW
Bonnie W.
09/24/2019
The people make it great!!!
Friendly service! A CAN DO atmosphere!
Prompt service! A neighborhood TREASURE!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your BMW and letting us take care of the brake issue.  Hopefully you will not need us again soon, but if you do, please let us know.
Thank you.

09/20/2019
THE BEST IN TOWN
Scott and his crew are excellent. We have trusted them for the last 20 years with all of our vehicles. They are pleasant, professional and efficient. They will go the extra mile for you. I can’t say enough about how this neighborhood service station rocks.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the many years of loyalty and for the great review.  Please let us know when we can help again.

BD
Brad D.
09/19/2019
F150, 100k service
Outstanding service as always and the reason my car was in such great shape? Because it goes to Casis Village for it's service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you again for the great review.  It wont be long and you will be back to only two cars.  Time fly's.

LE
Larry E.
09/18/2019
The Best
We’ve used Casis Shell for many years for car maintenance and repairs (once our car warranties have expired). They are fair, reliable, and communicate well. We trust them thoroughly.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We value your and your family's business.  Let us know when we can help again.

MK
Max / Laura K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/16/2019
Honest
Casis Village Shell will be straight forward with you about the repairs your car needs. They do not try to sell you more services than your car needs.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Hopefully the truck is in good shape and ready to head of to school now.  Please let us know if we can help again.  Thank you for the great review.

Robert C.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/15/2019
Peoples and knowledge
Cases She’ll is a dependable, honest and knowledgeable auto repair service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

I'm glad it was just a tire repair.  Thank you for the great review.

Acura RDX
09/14/2019
Great Service!
Old school, great service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the great review.  Let us know when we can help again.

RP
Rob P.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rob. He said the business got done in a timely manner, they helped his wife when she got locked out of her vehicle when the kids were in there, she was in a panic and they were courteous.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I'm glad we could help.

Benjamin H.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/13/2019
Great local neighborhood shop
Good crew here with a reasonable price. Would trust them with any work!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with the Camero.

PM
Philip Stephanie M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/12/2019
Great service.
Great customer service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us service your Land Cruiser.

PL
Patrick L.
09/10/2019
Great, trustworthy team
My go to mechanic in central Austin
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us help with your tire needs.  Please let us know when we can help again.