LN
Lee/ Holly N.
Ford Expedition
03/26/2019
Friendly and convenient
Javier was very accessible and responsive in changing the oil and rotating my tires.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We are blessed to have Javier with us.

EP
Erin Paul P.
Lexus GX 460
03/25/2019
Prompt, honest, knowledgeable
Towed my Lexus GX to the Tarrytown Shell station after-hours on a Sunday night, on the recommendation of a buddy. They were on it first thing Monday morning and resolved the issue as quickly and cheaply as possible. Other shops (esp the Lexus dealer) run expensive diagnostics and waste time and your money looking for complicated and expensive fixes. These guys started with the simplest solution (faulty gauge) and made no attempt to up-charge or up-sell. In fact they suggested a free work-around rather than an expensive, and technically unnecessary, repair. I'll be back for future repair needs and definitely recommend them for honest, prompt service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I'm glad it was a simple fix.  Let us know when we can help again.

PS
Paul/ Kathaleen S.
Lexus CT 200h
03/23/2019
Car maintenance
Quick, reliable, quality service.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the 7+ years of business, it is much appreciated.  Let us know when your ready for the next service.

Dusty/ Dawn B.
03/23/2019
Always on it
There’s a wonderful small town feel to this place. The service guys, who have all been there for years, greet me like a long-time friend. They are fast, courteous and always look for the most reasonable fix for my car. A treasured Tarrytown business! Don’t make them like this anymore.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the great review and the kind words.  I'm glad it was just a simple tire repair.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/21/2019
Affordable. Convenient. Quality
Technician called to let me know when they had an opening to change my oil so I wouldn’t wait in a line or search around town for availability.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for letting us do the service on your truck and for the great review.  Please let us know if we can help again.

AC
Amy C.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/19/2019
Great and honest service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review Amy.  I appreciate you letting us take care of the service on the truck.

JJ
JAN J.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Great and honest service
Javiers Service is always a ten.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  I hope Mercedes was able to get you fixed up.  I wish they released all the info so you wouldn't have to go there.

Tony Lydia S.
Casio Shell Service Station
Great shop. Great service and great guys.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for trusting us with the Jeep.  Hopefully thats the last water pump it will need.

Casis Shell is the best!
Thanks for years of wonderful service!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

I appreciate your family and your loyalty.  Thank you for the great review and the many years of business.

Sarah / Gordon M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/13/2019
The people who work there
I feel like the people who work there care about our cars. They go out of their way to find parts. One of our cars is a 1988 Toyota Landcruiser and parts are hard to find. Service is usually prompt as well. They are always willing to visit with me about any issues Im having with our vehicles.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words.  I'm glad we were still able to find those 2 parts.  Please let us know when we can help again.

KA
Kathryn A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/13/2019
Friendly and fast service!
I brought my car in to have a tire patched. They were very friendly and fixed the leak in less than 30 minutes. It was quick and easy!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We value our new customers so much.  Please let us know if we can help again.

Great place!
Friendly informed staff. You don’t find this often. Everyone there great!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on the Tesla.  Let us know if you need more help with the tires.

NH
Ned H.
Volvo XC90
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Ned said the staff was nice.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Mercedes-Benz GLS
03/08/2019
Excellent communication and service!!!
Fast and excellent service and communication!!! A great asset to the neighborhood!!!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

I hope the tires are working out great.  Thanks for having us put them on.  Please let me know when we can help again.  Thank you.

Chad M.
03/08/2019
What a neighborhood gem. Great and fast service and attention to detail.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us work on the new Wrangler.  Let us know when we can help again.

Jo H.
03/07/2019
Great business.
Knowledgeable, thorough, friendly staff.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review and for the many years of business.  The treats are always nice too.

EL
Erin L.
03/05/2019
Always ready to help!
Javier and the crew are always positive and quick to help with whatever my vehicle needs. They make it easy to swing in for quick service or drop off for a longer fix, always text when ready, and the prices are affordable.
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We are blessed to have Javier.  Please let us know when we can help again.

Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG
03/05/2019
Always fast, always friendly
Great folks who are always eager to help. My favorite neighbors!
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for letting us work on your tires.  Let us know when you are ready to replace those 2.

RE
Randall / Amy E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/03/2019
Car repair
We use Casis Shell for all of our vehicles. They are the best.

SP
Steve P.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/03/2019
Great customer service, Javier.
Great place
Scott W., Manager from Casis Village Shell responded on 03/21/2019

We are blessed to have Javier with us for so long, he does a great job.  Thank you for your continued support and business.  We all appreciate you.