MICHAEL B.
INFINITI QX70
11/20/2020
Walked in and got a oil change and also rear brakes for my Infiniti. Very honest with fair prices. Better then going to. dealer!

DIRK W.
11/18/2020
Chapmans Automotive
The team at Chapmans Automotive are courteous and professional. The owners name is John he does a fantastic job explaining your options on how to get the problem solved

GR
GUSTAVO R.
11/18/2020
Employees could wear face masks
Both employees at the front desk noy wearing masks....

RO
ROGER O.
11/15/2020
Great customer service!!
Friendly people. Was updated on the service my vehicle needed throughout the day. Have had a few of our vehicles serviced here. Will definitely be back.

AG
ANGELA G.
11/14/2020
Always dependable.
I've been going to Chapman's Automotive for about three years now. I know I'll be taken care of honestly and not unsold on things I don't need. I've been to Chapman's for oil changes, tires, and regular auto checkups / maintenance. For my most recent visit, they were able to get me in right away and provided professional service as promised. I highly recommend them!

Judy C.
Mitsubishi Mirage
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Judy said they gave very good service. The customer service is good and they are a reliable facility.

LL
LORNA L.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/13/2020
Very clean & efficient
Very impressed with with every one treated great I will recommend you to my friends & family

PW
PAT W.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
11/10/2020
Needed an Oil Change on RV
We just returned from a RV road trip and realized we needed an oil change upon our return. I was referred to Chapmans from some friends so I gave them a call. They were able to fit us in and arranged a place to drop off our RV. They assured us the RV would be safe and monitored by cameras. I was a bit nervous about leaving our investment but it worked out perfect. They stayed in contact with me and called me when it was ready to pick up. They explained what was done and what we might need in the future regarding our tires. Later that day they sent me an estimate for 6 new RV tires. I will defiantly go back to Chapmans.

JE
Jean E.
Buick Regal
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Jean said she would recommend this business for service due to the personnel and the job that they do.

BV
BOB V.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
10/28/2020
Friendly , knowledgeable and completed my repair quickly
I felt very welcome and was given the impression right away , that really were concerned about my auto repair . The service was Top notch and my repair was explained in detail . I feel very confident that I will continue to be satisfied.
I would highly recommend Chapman Auto to people that I know.

JON P.
Valley Center, CA
Ford Edge
10/24/2020
Oil change and windshield
Great service. John knows his craft and hires good people. Any issues are always well explained. The work is always done timely and the pricing is fair. I hope John never retires as long as I’m driving! Oh yes and the facilities are clean and comfortable. Hard to beat.

BF

GLENN P.
Mazda CX-9
10/13/2020
I Was Treated Very Fairly
I recently brought my vehicle to Chapman’s to have some work done on the front brakes of my vehicle. Before bringing the vehicle in, they quoted me a fixed price for the repairs. While in the shop, it was determined the repairs couldn’t be completed. The reason for that is that I provided them with the wrong parts. Although they had the vehicle for an hour and a half, they only charged me for a half hour of labor. This was less than half of what the quoted amount was. I didn’t even have to ask for the reduced amount. Most repair shops would have charged me the quoted amount. I’ve always had good experiences here and this most recent experience reinforced my high opinion of them.

GR
GENA R.
10/12/2020
Radiator Fluid Exchange
I received the radiator fluid exchange service which included the Extended Life Coolant and Cleaner and Conditioner Kit. It was a preventative service that will help my radiator last longer. I was able to get an appointment quickly and it only took about 1 1/2 hours. I received the senior discount of $10% so the cost ended up to be about the same as what the dealership quoted. Chapman's was much closer so for convenience it was better for me. The waiting room was clean and comfortable. It had had plenty of room for people to sit 6' apart. The front desk was friendly and when asked auto questions, he was knowledgeable answered with an explanation I could understand. In the end I was given a paper that had repairs I might need in the future. I told them I could not get it done this month and there was no pressure to get it done sooner.

AN
Allison N.
Valley Center, CA
Ford Crown Victoria
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Allison said they were very efficient and nice when she was here.