JV
Ravenna, OH
Jeep Cherokee
10/13/2020
Jeep Cherokee
Immediately after driving away from the shop, I noticed that the check engine light was still on. I was hoping that the repairs would have prevented the light from coming on.

James C.
Mogadore, OH
Chevrolet Pickup
01/10/2017 Category: Service
James said they charged him to fix something that was not even broken. He did not get the problem fixed. They said his heater was not broken and they charged him anyway. He has used them before and he has been satisfied with their service.
Terry C., Service Adviser from Charlie's Garage responded on 01/12/2017

Mr. Carper, I am very sorry that you feel you were charged for something that was not broken. Your heater only worked on the high speed only as you had it wired. We plugged it in to the resister and it now works on all speeds. Per our conversation on the phone, I am more than happy to refund your money. I do not have any unhappy customers here at Charlie's Garage.

Terry Chitty