Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5Overall Rating 4.5161331/5rating 4.5161331
Overall Rating 2.2516126/5Overall Rating 2.2516126/5rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126rating 2.2516126

SG
Samuel G.
Belford, NJ
Quick & Easy In-and-Out
Brought my car in for a 30K mile service. It took the team less than two hours to perform all the required maintenance.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at CIRCLE HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
As Service Manager of CIRCLE HYUNDAI, I am glad to hear you had a positive service experience. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future and thanks for being part of the Circle family.

Diane S.
Eatontown, NJ
2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
When ever I call for service you are always ready to take my car. I thank you for the fast service.
EXCELLANT SERVICE , THANK YOU... Diane S.

Joan L.
Manasquan, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
good
courtesy

SK
Stephen K.
Keyport, NJ
very convient and efficient
service area and waiting area are immaculate,always a pleasure doing business with your personnel.

MT
Michelle T.
Middletown, NJ
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Staff was great as well as timeliness and quality of fix. Only complaint is they did try to throw in a cabin air filter replacement which is a 10 second fix for 90$, kind of tacky, but I've seen other dealers do it, was hoping Hyundai wouldn't act like them.

FP
Frank P.
Lake Suzy, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
I needed a quick repair to a flat tire and they serviced my car immediately.

Mary C.
Matawan, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Completed oil change in an hour

Joanne D.
Wall Township, NJ
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Service staff were pleasant and professional.

Whiting, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Service department go
Never had a problem with the service department at circle friendly fast service

Belford, NJ

Alexander G.
Cranford, NJ
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service at Circle Hyundai!!
The service is always fast, staff informative, dealership clean, and service top notch!

BD
Bernadette D.
Red Bank, NJ
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service and personnel
Excellent service from when you pull in through when you leave.
Dependable and honest.

TH
Thomas H.
Little Silver, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
SERVICE AS GOOD AS ITS VEHICLES
ALWAYS A PLEASURE DEALING WITH CIRCLE, WHETHER ITS BUYING A NEW CAR OR HAVING IT SERVICED, ALWAYS A PLEASURE DEALING WITH THESE PROFESSIONALS.

Dianne P.
Asbury Park, NJ
Restore after complaint
service manage took care of the complaint

Service department visit
Last two visits to your facility were disturbing. Last visit service department lost my keys for 2 hours insisting I had not given them both sets to have the batteries replaced. Of course they finally found them with apologies and a no charge for the batteries. Still I had to sit there as they straightened out their mess.

This time I drove the car away realizing I had oil or some kind of dirt on my steering wheel. Upon returning home the dirt was on the starter button as well as the outside door handle and inside door area he touched. Was easily cleaned with detergent but should have never been there.
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

My name is George Collette I am the Service Manager for Circle Hyundai. I truly appreciate you taking time in giving us feed back on your service experience. This tool helps know where we need to improve. I apologize that your vehicle was returned to you dirty. I assure you that is not the normal way we conduct business nor is it accepted. Frankly, it's embarrassing, I will personally look into this with corrective action so this never happens again. I would like to offer you a complimentary detail (179.95 value) for your troubles. We look forward in taking care of all your car needs in the future. If you have any questions or need to discuss something further please contact me directly via phone or email both listed below. Thanks for being part of the Circle family. Please rescore Tom as this survey score reflects against him.

Mark L.
Englishtown, NJ
2018 Hyundai
Service rep was very attentive but 69.00 for a 16.00 part is way overpriced not his fault

Donald B.
Oceanport, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service with every visit!
GEORGE C., service manager from Circle Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019