Maridaida P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2020 Category: Service
serv. and people make it so.
serv. and people make it so.

JE
James E.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Promptness
Cleanliness, prompt, knowledgeable

Sebastian, FL
04/04/2020 Category: Service
The service was excellent, the wait was minimal, and they did not push to get any extra services.

Ronald H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/03/2020 Category: Service
30,000 mile service and an oil change.
My appointment was kept as requested. The car was returned to me only ten minutes later than discussed. Willie Rivera was knowledgeable and professional and treated me like was his best friend! The car was clean on the inside and all the service technicians had gloves and face masks on -- I appreciated they were concerned about my health!

TD
Thea D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Most everyone is professional and friendly.
I have been dealing with this dealership for many years now. If I was not Happy and Satisfied I would not be coming back.
Thank you for your courtesy and professionalism.
Regards
TD
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

We are very grateful for your kind words. We love to help with your Hyundai and your experience. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Willie At Coastal Hyundai we look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

PG
Phyllis G.
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Absolutely the best customer service
Top notch service which is a rare experience now a days. Very personable not like most places. Very accommodating, personable, clean waiting area with water bottles, coffee, popcorn...including vending machines. A play room for children. If you prefer to not wait they offer a free service to bring you home.

On a personal note I would like to thank Laelle Spoly, she was fantastic, personable and went way beyond what "customer service" entails . I can't thank her enough.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Laelle. We are grateful to have a wonderful customer like you. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us.

Donald M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent and thorough service
Unlike a lot of dealerships that win your custom once and then leave you hanging, Coastal Hyundai are fantastic. Since our first car from them in 2013 they have cared for our cars and been very attentive. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey from your last service visit here at Coastal Hyundai. We are very grateful for this review. We love to help with your Hyundai and your experience. We truly appreciate your 5 star review. At Coastal Hyundai we look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs for many more years to come.

WP
William P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Maintenance
Work was done as promised and on time

Thank you William for your business! With our deepest gratitude we truly appreciate your support. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

AY
Andrea Y.
West Melbourne, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/03/2020 Category: Service
I didn’t want to complete the survey until I returned to my Hyundai dealership for follow up to a recent oil change.
After the oil change my car started leaking oil as noticed by the drips in my garage and driveway. Because of the COVID-19 business interruption of shortened operating hours I was having difficulty getting back to the dealership during their available hours. Finally I got there at the very last minute of the day and presented my problem. The service manager, Ed and Technician, Bobby went through every possible reason why the oil would be dripping. They found the problem and cleaned it up. This took about 40 minutes of their after hours time. They were very professional and thorough in the follow up and remedy of the situation. Excellent follow up and customer care.
Moreover, it was nice to see the additional care being taken to keep the inside of my car clean during this COVID-19 matter.

Thank you Andrea! You are at the heart of every decision that we make. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of us! At Coastal Hyundai we truly value you as our customer and we want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.

PL
Paul L.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Coastal Hyundai the besr
As usual Coastal does their job
They are always making sure your wait time is minimal
The staff is always courteous and bends over backwards to meet your needs
My agent Laella Spoly is so great she’s a 5 star employee
She listens to what I have to say and makes sure I understand what’s going on
Paul Leas Palm Bay
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you Paul for your business! With our deepest gratitude we truly appreciate your support of our Laelle. At Coastal Hyundai we value you as our customer and we look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

Roger S.
West Melbourne, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Very friendly and fast car service as always. My advisor was very helpful and knowledgeable about my service. I would recommend using Hyundai service to friends.

Thank you! You are at the heart of every decision that we make. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Laelle. At Coastal Hyundai we truly value you as our customer and we want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.

VH
Vicki H.
Excellent caring service
Cheyenne listened and understood my explanation of the car trouble. Ed from service personally came out and talked to me! They exceeded my expectations. Thank you for fixing my car!

Thank you! You are at the heart of every decision that we make. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Cheyenne. At Coastal Hyundai we truly value you as our customer and we want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive service.

EB

Larry L.
Satellite Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
great service
fantastic service and friendly staff. this is how customer service should be done
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Donald S.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service on my 2018 Elantra.
All services were performed and completed in professional and timely manner.