Overall Rating 4.7532482/5Overall Rating 4.7532482/5Overall Rating 4.7532482/5Overall Rating 4.7532482/5rating 4.7532482
Overall Rating 2.33766/5Overall Rating 2.33766/5rating 2.33766rating 2.33766rating 2.33766

BG
Bridgett G.
Port Saint John, FL
Thank you!
When I bought the vehicle I didn’t hear a squeak so returned to dealership and they fixed it for no charge even though it was used when I bought it and even though what was wrong with it wasn’t under warranty

KH
Kevin H.
Prompt & professional
Very professional, friendly, prompt and accurate

WS
William S.
Patrick Air Force Base, FL
11/15/2018 Category: Service
I got a new lock on trunk and they knew what to do. I was in and out quickly. Very courtesy service as always.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Sam.

Darleen R.
Peter was great

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Bart.

Indialantic, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Schedule Maintenance without the hassle.
All items on the schedule completed without any problems. Work was done as discussed with Service Advisor.

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Krystal and Frank.

West Melbourne, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent as always

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience. We appreciate your business and are here for all your future automotive needs.

DV
Donna V.
Pleasant experience
I just went in for an oil change and they also did a computer update for ne. They took my car on tine, the waiting area is pleasant with popcorn , hot and cold drinks, magazines and a tv. They were done early and I was on my way.

We truly appreciate your 5 star review Donna and your recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Ronald W.
Clayton, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Coastal Service is always the best !
Alway great service at coastal. Thank you Amanda !
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We truly appreciate your 5 star review Ronald and recommendation of our service advisor Amanda. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Port Murray, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly customer service. Facility very clean and accommodating to customers while waiting for service to be completed.

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Bart.

Margaret B.
Indialantic, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Fast Service
I love my service rep,. Peter. He is always courteous and service is fast. That's important to me because I have to wait for my car.

Thank you Margaret for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Peter goes above and beyond for his customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

NG
Nancy G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Service Review of Coastal Hyundai
I was greeted promptly when I arrived and although I had come for an oil change, my adviser let me know that I was due for some regular maintenance which they could take care of that day. The shop was quite busy the day I visited so I utilized the courtesy car service to go to a nearby mall. I had a leisurely morning shopping and enjoying lunch while my car was serviced. My adviser, Amanda kept me informed of the progress via phone and text.

Thank you Nancy for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and James.

Kacee S.
They genuinely care
It's not just about making a deal for them. When you buy a car from them your customer for life and they make you genuinely feel that way. I'm so happy with the purchase of my new car several months ago and when I had to take it in to get serviced everyone was still just as nice and helpful as they were when I first walked in. I really like this place and you should definitely give it a try! Go see Alfredo he is totally awesome!

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Diego S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Professional approach at all leveles of Customer Service
Form setting the appointment, getting updates on the status, prompt delivery of services, kindness and professionalism, etc. etc. Everything turns into a stress less experience. This last time, Peter and Manny took care of my wife's vehicle beyond expectations, setting up a high bar for future visits. Happy Campers !!!

Thank you Diego for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Peter goes above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

BJ
Brigitte J.
Hyundai visit
I have been coming to Coastal Hyundai since 2002. My advisor Amanda is always pleasant and knowledgeable. The people in the pull in area are always right there. Time promised is always met.

Thank you Brigitte for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Edwin.

BW
Bonnie W.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I love coastal Hyundai, excellent service, friendly employees! I worked with Alfredo he was pleasant, eager to help with any thing needed. Always nice to see Frankie my sells person always happy, always concerned the customer is happy with their purchase! Keeps in touch, my entire family have Hyundai cars and each love the performance of their cars!

Thank you Bonnie for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. Our team values our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us.

PM
Pedro M.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Attention to detail. They listen to what you're saying
This is the 3rd vehicle I've gotten from Coastal. If their sales people were not friendly, knowledgeable and professional, I wouldn't go back.

I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for many years to come.

Roy W.
recall air bag
Amanda has always been very professional and knowledgeable about the repair required

I will definitely consider returning for any additional services on our car

The staff is customer friendly polite when being at this dealership
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Roy for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Amanda goes above and beyond for her customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

CP
Cindy P.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Always very friendly and courteous
Very pleasant staff and the coffee is always great!

Thank you Cindy for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Alferdo and Bart.

Mediocre - Shuttle is an inconvenient courtesy
Mediocre. Watch for unnecessary recommended services and do not use the shuttle.

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are apologize that you are not satisfied with your last service visit, we strive to make your service a five star experience.

Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai.
We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment.

Kind Regards,

Danny C.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service Department
Super customer service. Friendly staff.

We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.