Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.34969/5Overall Rating 2.34969/5rating 2.34969rating 2.34969rating 2.34969

Jamie T.
Peter
Peter is very nice and knowledgeable!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly people
Awesome

HS
Heinz S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service promised AND service delivered!
Lifetime Oil and Filter changes: excellent way to keep me returning for service and a replacement car.
Great service team delivers proper maintenance at the proper time.

PL
Phyllis L.
Love Coastal Hyundai
Always a pleasure coming to Coastal Hyundai. Fast, efficient service and personable people
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Phyllis for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Merritt Island, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
They do quality work at this location.

We want to thank you for beening apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.

Jason M.
Vero Beach, FL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
My daughter took her Elantra in for service and was in and out quickly. Everyone was very professional!

Thank you Jason for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of Willie. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

TG
Tommie G.
Recent service
I always get excellent service.

Thank you Tommie for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

AC
Adalberto C.
West Melbourne, FL
Ok, service
A little of miscommunication between the service host and mainance department. For everything else very good.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service. I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations.

I will be reach out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Mitsubishi for many years to come.

Kind Regards,

John A.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Coastal Hyundai, keeping my 2011 Equus on the road and looking good.
Amicable, efficient service.

Thanks

Thank you John for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Jane D.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Willy is very knowledgable and helpful.
Good staff who try to do their job in a timely manner!

We want to thank you for beening apart of our family Jane. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best.

Willie goes above and beyond for his customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

David W.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was finished 0n time and for much less than I expected. This was my first time at this dealer, having just moved here.

We truly appreciate your 5 star review David and you recommendation of our service department. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future. Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions or concerns you might have. Thank you again for beening apart of the Coastal Hyundai family.

WS
Wayne S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service

We truly appreciate your 5 star review Wayne and  your recommendation of our service department. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future. Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions or concerns you might have.

HB
Holly B.
Customer Service
I love it when I need an oil change I can just email my service advisor which is Amanda Trainer and she always responds quickly and keeps in touch with me while my car is being serviced. She’s awesome!

We want to thank you for beening apart of our family Holly. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best.

Amanda goes above and beyond for her customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

SV
Sherrie V.
Fort Myers Beach, FL
2006 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The service staff has been very efficient with oil changes & auto check up information for my Hyundai Elantra 2006
The service staff has been very efficient in doing oil changes and auto check ups, providing me with the necessary information for my 2006 Hyundai Elantra

Thank you Sherrie for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

PM
Philias M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall
Treated very nicely. 2015 Santa Re sport. Recall. We are happy with our car.
Service at our dealer is very expensive. We got to a local garage for service.

Thank you Philias for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently.

NA
Nisa Marie A.
Elantra
Peter and the rest of your staff were awesome. Peter answered everything will complete knowledge.

Thank you Nisa for taking the time to complete our survey and for the 5 star positive feedback. Peter goes above and beyond for his customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

NA
Nancy A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
I received excellent service recently having my oil change.

Thank you Nancy for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service team and for the 5 star review!

Here at Coastal Hyundai we do value as our customer. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Willie and Nick.

Our team appreciates your continued business and will love such a positive response from those whom we serve.

Carolyn S.
Cocoa, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Time
Very efficient. Respects my time.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We want to thank you Carolyn for beening apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

GM
George M.
Indialantic, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Serviced 2017 Santa fe
First the quality of the service but more importantly are the people. Peter is excellent and professional and always meets our requirements.

We want to thank you George for beening apart of our family. At Coastal Hyundai we strives daily to give our customers a 5 star service and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best.

West Melbourne, FL
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Excellent service.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.