Overall Rating 4.7697865/5Overall Rating 4.7697865/5Overall Rating 4.7697865/5Overall Rating 4.7697865/5rating 4.7697865
Overall Rating 2.29496/5Overall Rating 2.29496/5rating 2.29496rating 2.29496rating 2.29496

Rockledge, FL
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Der
Love my Hyundai

Robert H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Service and Customer Service
Great work on my car when it was needed. The customer service representative laid out all of the options and worked with me to get what I needed at a price I could afford.

PV
Peter V.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service, fast, accommodating, professional.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you Peter for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Nicholas.

Deanna W.
Deanna Wertz
Was happy but not so much anymore

Thank you Deanna for taking the time to speak with me regarding your concerns.  We look forward to seeing you on the 27th to address this matter.  We value your business and look forward to continue to provide for all of your automotive needs in the future.

KO
Kenneth O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
excellent service, fast & friendly
great and friendly sales and service people

Thank you Kenneth for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership.  Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Ann M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Service tech was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

Thank you Ann for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Cheyenne and Frank.

Sheryl U M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
AWESOME EMPLOYEES
Amanda , as always, was great

Thank you Sheryl for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership.  Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

BA
Bernice A.
People real friendly

Thank you Bernice for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Bart.

RD
Richard D.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
Very professional
This service was for a Hyundai recall. It took about 1 & 1/2 hours.

Thank you Richard for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Krystal and Fernand.

FW
Frances W.
Total Satisfaction
From the minute I drive in to the time I leave, I feel like both my car and myself are well taken care of. Willie goes out of his way to make sure all is done like I wanted (I’m picky),

John Lyons is always there for me....call him my Knight in Shining Armor and he is! Mandy is a perfectionist in making sure your car sparkles.

Coastal is the very best!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.  Willie, Frank, Manny and John all go above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Professional
Professional and just right on how much time the service would take
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team values your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Matthew.

Deborah G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Willie and Manny (Emanual) detail guy. Very nice and great friendly service

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.  Willie and Manny go above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Maureen S.
Sebastian, FL
Friendly, clean, helpful
I have been a Coastal Hyundai client since 2010 and plan to continue being one many more years.

Thank you Maureen for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership.  Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Hyundai visit
It is a pleasure working with Amanda. She is very knowledgeable and pleasant. She would be an excellent trainer for the 2 young ladies in service. They have much to learn about customers.

Thank you Brigitte for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.  Amanda goes above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

James M.
Service appointment.
Great service--- Great staff ---Timing of service ----comfort of waiting room----Courtesy extended to customers----
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you James for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Willie and Bobby.

Constance S.
Servi e great.
Salesman/finance person the two most HORRIBLE people I have ever encountered in my
61 year African American Life.

Thank you Constance for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Michael.

LL
Lydia L.
Kissimmee, FL
Professional, Courteous, and Outstanding Service
I didn't have an appointment, however, they were still able to service my car that day. Service was outstanding and everyone in the team was pleasant and professional. Thank you!!!! Lydia Lopez

Thank you Lydia for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Christopher and Bobby.

WP
Weldon P.
Service was great.
Will submit a review later. It was a great experience compared to the first time I was there.

Thank you Weldon for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Christopher and Michael.

WJ
Wayne J.
Recent recall and service
My Ioniq had a recall recently and I was able to schedule it promptly. The technicians did the work in a timely manner, getting the job completed ahead of schedule.

Thank you Wayne for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and James.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Survey
Comments

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Bart.