Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SE
Sameh E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Peter was very knowledgeable and helpful in replacing my rear window. Having to wait for outside resource to install the window seemed to work against the timeliness of the job done.

06/13/2021 Category: Service
Sometimes calling in is easier but at least they are friendly
Had a minor issue it was easier to call then it was to schedule an appointment online. The staff was super friendly though.
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

We appreciate your friendship and trust you place in us to service your Hyundai. Thank you for allowing us to be your service center and for your 5 star review of our Alfredo. We truly love to work with you and your Hyundai.

Joseph A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Regular Oil Change
Great job/service by Peter. Checked all fluids, etc. Car completed in 1hr!
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you Joseph, we love hearing feedback like yours. We treat all our customers as if they were family. We strive to provide through and yet fast service for each of our customers. Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business and for your kind words.

06/11/2021 Category: Service
We have bought and serviced several vehicles from this dealer.
The service department has always been efficient and pleasant to work with.
They have been very accommodating in getting us in for service in a timely manner and at a date and time that was convenient fir us.
Highly recommend this dealership.
James was an awesome salesman and Peter has been a great service provider.

Thank you for this wonderful 5 star review, and for your support of your local Hyundai service advisor Peter. We treasure your loyalty. Thank you for being a part of our Hyundai Family.

TW
Terry W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding service
I find no one that I can trust my car to than Coastal Hyundai. Friendly and thorough service ... great product line.

Thank you for such a positive message and for being our loyal customer. We are happy that you had a great visit with our Cheyenne. Here at Coastal Hyundai, we value you as our family. Thank you for allowing us to be your service center.

Rockledge, FL
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/10/2021 Category: Service
very good people
very service good service

Thank you! You are at the heart of every decision that we make. We really appreciate your review of our  Martin. At Coastal Hyundai we are truly thankful to have you as our customer. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services!

Ronald C.
Sebastian, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding service
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you Ronald, for giving us your support and allowing us to earn your business. Cheyenne is amazing. She works hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you quickly and completed with quality repairs. I want to thank you for your great review. Its customers like you that make everything worth it.

2021 Hyundai Venue
06/09/2021 Category: Service
✌🏻✌🏻❤️
Amaze
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for giving us your support and allowing us to earn your business. Krystal works hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you quickly and completed with quality repairs. I want to thank you for your great review. Its customers like you that make everything worth it.

CF
Cynthia F.
Vero Beach, FL
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Willie, my consultant. He is wonderful.
I have never had a problem with Coastal Hyundai or with my advisor, Willie. The repair shop is very, very clean. The waiting area and the womens rest room are spotless. Willie, my advisor, always has a smile when he greets me, he always keeps me informed of what progress is being made and is very professional and personable. I trust him with his knowledge of what my car needs. Willie is the main reason I drive from Vero Beach to Melbourne to have my car taken care of. I trust Willie!

Thank you, Cynthia! You are at the heart of every decision that we make. We really appreciate your 5 star review of our Willie. At Coastal Hyundai, we are truly thankful to have you as our customer. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with all your automotive services.

ED
Elise D.
Sebastian, FL
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
I like the way they explain everything

Thank you, Elise, for giving us your support and allowing us to earn your business. Jason works hard to ensure your vehicle is returned to you quickly and completed with quality repairs. I want to thank you for your great review. Its customers like you that make everything worth it.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Free Oil change , but nothing else .
Free oil change and that’s all , but I’m sure you can do a little extra , it doesn’t take much . Like a car wash or interior clean up .
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you and welcome to the Coastal Hyundai Family! We strive daily to provide an exceptional service experience. Thank you for letting us know that Peter did it. We appreciate your business. In response to the car washes. We want to provide for our customers a larger benefit to them and less maintenance expenses.  You may request to add to your service visit a Detail package. We have a team that hand washes and wax your car if you so choose. We have various Detail packages for you to choose from. We do not provide complimentary car washes, to take a higher cost of maintenance expenses off our customer's shoulders. Thank you for allowing us to be your service center!

Marian P.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Happy Hyundai driver
For all the years I've been going to Coastal Hyundai I can't ever remember any bad experience. Everyone's friendly & helpful & I'm a happy Hyundai Veloster owner.

Thank you Marian, we love hearing feedback like yours. We are all family here! We strive to provide through and fast service for each of our customers. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business and for your kind words.

Maria G.
Very polite and friendly
I love it

Thank you, Maria, for this wonderful 5 star review and for your support of your local Hyundai Service Department. Yes, Willie is professional and very courteous. We treasure your loyalty. Thank you for being a part of our Hyundai Family.

Mark L.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
these people always reat me right
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you, Mark, for your 5-star review of Martin! We look forward to providing for all your automotive needs in the future. We treasure your loyalty. Thank you for being a part of our Hyundai Family.