Overall Rating 4.7608721/5Overall Rating 4.7608721/5Overall Rating 4.7608721/5Overall Rating 4.7608721/5rating 4.7608721
Overall Rating 2.36957/5Overall Rating 2.36957/5rating 2.36957rating 2.36957rating 2.36957

Carole S.

Did a great detail job

Grant Vlkria, FL
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Love the service here, I just wish their recommended services lined up with the owner's manual.
This dealership is always great for service. Fast, professional, and not to badly priced (when they have the right coupon/discount/special running). What I don't like are service recommendations that do not line up with what the owner's manual says. For example, I have 67k miles on my Hyundai, and they recommended a full tune up and timing belt replacement. Well for one, the manual says I don't need a tune up until I get to 105k miles, and two MY ENGINE DOES NOT HAVE A TIMING BELT (it has a timing chain that lasts the life of the engine). It's not a big deal. It's just that I always have to refer to my owner's manual, but it does mean that I can't trust their computer system's recommendations (which I don't like).

Like I said though, I like the dealership. We have bought two Hyundai's from them over the years, and every time I have had service done there, they have done good work.

Steve S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Dealership that keep their promises
excellent services very friendly and professional employees.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Steve for taking the time to complete this survey. It was wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Alfredo that you gave us a 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our loyal customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer service.

AP
Abraham Moises P.
Best service ever got.
I have my oill ch ange and Thé check upfor my car .iwas satisfied the services very much .

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family Abraham!

We want to thank you for giving us your exceptional 5 star service experience review about us here at Coastal Hyundai. We will share your comments with our service department and staff. We look forward to continuing to provide for all of your automotive needs in the future.

FL
Frederik L.
Sebastian, FL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
always great and friendly service
as always, we received great and friendly service.

Thank you Frederik for taking the time to complete this survey. It was wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Peter that you gave us a 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our loyal customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer service.

Lori S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
excellent
excellent

Thank you Lori for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service efficiently. We truly appreciate your 5 star reviewof Chris and recommendation of our service department. Here at Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit with us.

Anthony B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service and dealer is great.
Service and dearler is great.

Thank you Anthony for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family!

WB
William B.
People
Jessie is first class with customer interaction. Looking forward to working with him again on my Santa Fe.

Thank you William for taking the time to complete our review. At Coastal Hyundai we seek to accomplish daily to give our customers a 5 star service experience and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best!

Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our service team and your Advisor Jason.

Recent oil change
My service person was excellent
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us to improve our services and your experience. We look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future.

At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

Kind Regards,

Chester S.
VERY PROFESSIONAL;
ALL ASSOCIATES WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL;

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family Chester! We want to thank you for giving us your exceptional 5 star service experience review. At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Thank you for letting us know that we did it! We look forward to continuing to provide for all of your automotive needs in the future.

Ruth S.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
oil change
service is excellent, with customers service, every one is always taken care special

Thank you Ruth for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family!

Brandon S.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Quick
😊

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family Kate!

We want to thank you Brandon for giving us your exceptional 5 star service experience review. At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Thank you for letting us know that we did it! We look forward to continuing to provide for all of your automotive needs in the future.

2019 Hyundai Accent
fast and friendly service
fast and friendly service
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family!

West Melbourne, FL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
These people are very customer oriented.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. It was wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Chris that you gave us a 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our loyal customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer services.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Pleasant, informative, relateable

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family!

Robertson S.
Titusville, FL
Excellent experience
Coastal Hyundai went above and beyond in the service of my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited. Gary the service manager is a knowledgable hands-on manager and Krystal my service underwriter and Jennifer the warranty manager kept me informed and delivered everything as promised, 5-star treatment.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you Robertson for taking the time to participate in our survey. We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of us!

At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Grant, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Nail in tire. Thankfully they were able to repair. I’ve only had my Tucson for two weeks! Service Dept was very professional and friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your service visit with us at Coastal Hyundai. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of Krystal.

At Coastal Hyundai we look forward to providing for all of your automotive needs in the future. Thank you again for taking to the time to respond to our survey and welcome to the Coastal Hyundai Family.

CP
Cheryl P.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Hyundai: Best Car Service Center
My car hasn’t been to any other service shop but Hyundai. Amanda has my car’s entire history and makes sure I get the services I need when I reach a certain amount of miles. As I always say, Amanda is the best and takes good care of my car (and me).

Thank you Cheryl for taking the time to complete our review. At Coastal Hyundai we seek daily to give our customers a 5 star service experience and we wanted to thank you for allowing us to provide you with the best.

Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our service team and your Advisor Amanda.

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/11/2019 Category: Service
As always, great service!

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. It was wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with your service experience. We want to thank you for your business. I will inform your Advisor Peter that you gave us a 5 star feedback. We love such a positive message from our loyal customers. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you with great customer services.