Overall Rating 4.7708343/5Overall Rating 4.7708343/5Overall Rating 4.7708343/5Overall Rating 4.7708343/5rating 4.7708343
Overall Rating 2.31469/5Overall Rating 2.31469/5rating 2.31469rating 2.31469rating 2.31469

Rockledge, FL
09/26/2018 Category: Service
No problems
- no problems

Raymond H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Check engine light?
Out of the blue had the check engine light come on, stopped by and left the car. they called to remind me i was overdue for an oil change- did i want that done in addition to the other work? Sure go ahead... a couple hours later they called again this time to say the car is ready. Fast and easy service - gotta like that!

Dorothy M.
West Melbourne, FL
No comment
No comment!,!!!!
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

We truly appreciate your 5 star review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

KG
Keith G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent service department.
Service department really care for their customers. And great service on my car.

TP
Terrance P.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Great staff, great service!
Just leased/purchased my 15th Hyundai in the last 13 years at Coastal Hyundai. As usual John Lyons and the management team did a great job of meeting my needs and really put together a great deal for me. I highly recommend Coastal Hyundai to anyone in the market for a new or certified used vehicle.

Jose D.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good services

IL
Irene L.
Indialantic, FL
Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction
Hyundai employees are always courteous and full of helpful information. I wasn't impressed w/the Express Carwash....but everything else was great.

Warm Regards,

Charles B.
Satellite Beach, FL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Like Family
Amanda Tranor

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Amanda goes above and beyond for her customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Warm Regards,

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Blank
Blank

Sherry W.
Willie was wonderful
Willie was on top of everything I will not deal with anyone else
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Willie goes above and beyond for his customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service. We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Lori S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe

2013 Hyundai Accent
Oil change visit
Reasonable amount of time for oil change.

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai. Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Willie and Nick.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
I have always received very professional and friendly service at Costal. I highly recommend the service department and their well trained staff.

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey. We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership. Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

PC
Patricia C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Cust0mer service
Always have been well taken care of.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Too busy
Was very very busy so I was pushed back, even as I was coming in to talk to an advisor.

Jay L.
Rockledge, FL
service
timely servicing of car and excellent customer service

Laelle S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service
Always nice

Malikah P.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
One little problem
I’m satisfied with my service EXCEPT for the fact that I am missing an air plug off one of my tires after a rotation. It wasn’t mentioned or replaced and now I must go out of my way to call about getting it taken care of.

Thank you so much for completing our survey for us. Coastal Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a 5 star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We hope to prove our commitment on your next routine maintenance visit.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Possible dishonesty what a suprise! 🙄
Right when I drove in the customer service person said I had a problem with my tires and needed new ones. It was then sent to the mechanic. When I receive my paperwork in there is the section regarding recommendations about repairs none of that was mentioned at all. I felt As though I was being lied to and I certainly don’t appreciate that.
JAYNA M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience at Coastal Hyundai. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service.

I apologize to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a good time to contact you to discuss your concerns or you may contact me at 321-723-4500 or my email: jmobley@coastalhyundai.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Michelle W.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Love your dealership
I went in for a oil change no appointment left my car with them they called me when they were finish great service . Very pleased