Kenneth B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
From scheduling to vehicle pickup, the service was exemplary.
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you Kenneth for the encouragement! We strive to provide great customer service to all of our Hyundai Lovers. Thank you for allowing to provide you with our services!

ER
Estelle R.
Melbourne Beach, FL
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Estelle R.
My services rep. she was great.

Thank you for the encouragement! We strive to provide great customer service to all of our Hyundai Lovers. Thank you for allowing to provide you with our services!

JN
Joel N.
08/10/2020 Category: Service
You give good services to the customers and your staff is number 1
Keep going the good job.

Thank you Joel for the encouragement! We strive to provide great customer service to all of our Hyundai Lovers. Thank you for allowing to provide you with our services!

Charles M.
Rockledge, FL
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Contract
Although the dealer advocated for the repair the recommended 3rd party Warranty company was very selective about what it will cover.. Read the fine print
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will review your concerns with our service manager.

TJ
Tawnya J.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
08/07/2020 Category: Service
The service was awesome
Yes I will definitely recommend to a friend

Thank you for wonderful review of our Jason! We really appreciate you. You are wonderful to work with. Your support is much appreciated in these negative time. Please be safe and continue to spread the positive vibes.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2020 Category: Service
customer service was awesome
Thank you for reaching out to me about my concern with your facility. I appreciate the customer service representative taking the time to call me and talk with me about my concerns. She reassured me about the company policy during this crazy time (the Virus).

08/06/2020 Category: Service
gave me my car back with grease and dirty on car door and arm rest
car not returned clean
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services and your experience. I will be reaching out to you to review your survey questions. I will forward your information to our management team after I have spoken with you. I will be addressing your concerns. Our goal is to continue improving your service experience here at Coastal Hyundai. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500

Thank you! It was a pleasure being of service to you. Thank you for understanding.

Dario R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff is always able to help
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you! We truly love to work with you and your Hyundai! Thank you for your much appreciated support. Keep spreading the positive vibes!

RT
Ruben T.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
AMANDA....
YOUR PEOPLE DO.......!!!!!!!!

Thank you Ruben for this wonder message to our hard working Advisor Amanda. When gracious people complete our review with 5 star feedback, we know that we must continue to help others. From our Coastal Hyundai Family to yours, thank you!

Quick & Great Service, Krystal C. is awesome
Would recommend to anyone coming to Hyundai service to see a young lady named Krystal C. She is excellent When it comes to communication, keeping you informed step by step and great when it comes down to time frame. She is a prime good example of a not only a excellent employee but makes you feel welcomed with open arms. Highly recommended!!!

Thank you for wonderful review of our Krystal! We really appreciate you. You are wonderful to work with. Your support is much appreciated in these negative time. Please be safe and continue to spread the positive vibes.

MT
Martin T.
Rockledge, FL
08/04/2020 Category: Service
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you Martin! You are at the heart of every decision that we make. We truly appreciate your 5 star review of our Krystal. At Coastal Hyundai we truly try to provide great customer service. Thank you for your support!

RA
Rene A.
Fellsmere, FL
Customer representative
She explained everything they where going to do to resolve the issue. Was really nice.

Representative was rude.

Thank you Rene for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. For that sole purpose I would like to inform our management team about your experience by speaking to them on your behave. We can and will address this matter with our staff. If you can take some time to speak with me, so I can provide a clear picture to the management team, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

Phone: 321-723-4500

Thank you Ana. Thank you for caring about us too. We hope to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

Linda S.
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Love my Santa Fe Ultimate
Best dealership we've ever dealt with. No pressure upon purchase. That's important. Great service dept.

Thank you Linda for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family! We want to thank you for giving us your 5 star service support for your local Hyundai. We really enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to many more delightful service visit with you!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2020 Category: Service
They are giving cars to anyone.
Yes hyundai is literally giving cars to anyone. Came in for a quick look around and they didn't let me leave without buying a car. I was happy to get rid of my 20 year old tank and I walked off with a new elantra with no money down or payments for 3 months. Payments were only $400 over 6 years. The customer service is great. In fact I wish they would stop contacting me so often they're always checking in.
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 08/02/2020

Thank you! You are at the heart of every decision that we make. At Coastal Hyundai we truly try to provide great customer service. Thank you for your support and for your wonderful review of our Krystal!

St. Cloud, FL
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Just a poor experience compared to previous experiences.
Service seems to be slipping in multiple aspects from previous experiences. Already documented at length in the survey.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai survey and letting us know about your experience. I understand that you are not fully satisfied with the outcome of your service visit. If you can speak with me, I would really appreciate your time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 321-723-4500 or by email at jmobley@coastalhyundai.com.

DT
Dawn Elizabeth T.
Titusville, FL
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Center
Thank you Krystal for taking care of my car service needs and finding applicable discounts for my car service costs. You took me right in at a moment’s notice to keep my car running! I appreciate your honesty and efforts to take good care of me and my car!
JAYNA M M., Customer Relations Consultant from Coastal Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you Dawn for wonderful message of hope! We really appreciate you! Krystal is a wonderful Advisor and a joy to work with. Your support is much appreciated in these negative time. Please be safe and continue to spread the positive vibes.