Overall Rating 4.7878765/5Overall Rating 4.7878765/5Overall Rating 4.7878765/5Overall Rating 4.7878765/5rating 4.7878765
Overall Rating 2.29008/5Overall Rating 2.29008/5rating 2.29008rating 2.29008rating 2.29008
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Got me in at scheduled time and out before predicted time.
Went in for an oil change, and a recall was taken care of at the same time--and all the work was completed in less time than was projected.

John A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Complete satisfaction
Had a flat and no appointment. Taken in and well cared for. Kudos to Willie and staff.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you John for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.  Willie and Emilio go above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Marion W.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Service Dept
The service dept gets you in and out in a timely manner still while checking and handling everything.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you Marion for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Frank.

Stuart C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service staff
Despite living in Rockledge, I elect to travel to Coastal in Melbourne in lieu of Cocoa Hyundai, which is closer to my home. The reason for this is the excellence of the service staff at Coastal Hyundai, in particular Peter, my service representative and Gary the service manager. These two individuals have gone to extremes to ensure my two Hyundai's receive extra ordinary care, and attention to detail. I will continue to bring my business to this location as a result of these employees.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you Stuart for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.  Peter and Gary go above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership.  Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Mark S.
Malabar, FL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
What makes getting your car serviced starts with the service writers, those that greet you. From there to the mechanics that are well trained. All the employees at coastal Hyundai are friendly and very courteous which makes getting your car serviced there a pleasure
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you Mark for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback. Amanda and Bart go above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

GS
Gerard S.
Mr Shea
Always satisfied when I leave.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.  Peter and Nicholas above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Jewell B.
Indialantic, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Quick service
Friendly, fast, workable scheduling!
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

We truly value your review and recommendation of our service department.  I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently.  At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us. We want to thank you again for allowing us to provide you with our automotive services.

Steve S.
Ecxellent service
Friendly and clean atmosphere.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you Steve for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Mitsubishi.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Willie and Emilio.

PS
Peter S.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Organized
I had no complaints about any part of the service process
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

We truly appreciate your review and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased that we were able to complete your service quickly and efficiently. At Coastal Hyundai we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit with us.

FJ
Frank J.
Great Dealership
We are always taken care of prompt and efficient on our service visits.
one of the reasons why i purchased my second car here at Hyundai.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership.  Our team values your continued business and looks forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Joyce A.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Nice experience
I arrived for my scheduled 15k preventative maintenance to find competent, friendly staff and service as usual and left within a couple of hours as I chose to wait on the vehicle. The lobby accommodations were comfortable and the service was fine.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you Joyce for being part of the Coastal Hyundai family and taking the time to respond to our survey.  We are very happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership.  Our team values your continued business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Rian W.
West Melbourne, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you Rian for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.  Peter and John go above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

PW
Patricia W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The quality service received.
The service received from Amanda was extraordinarily great.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.  Amanda goes above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Have a great day!

RA
Reinaldo A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
DONOT CHANGE A THING!
On top of customer questions, quick service, well versed in their duties, well groomed, attentive and courteous without being intrusive! Service Manager kept me informed on all actions taken.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the positive feedback.  Willie and Nicholas go above and beyond for their customers and ensures that each guest receives excellent service.  We value your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

King regards,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
slow service
at dealership 2 hour for 30 minute job
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. On average for an oil change and multi point inspection, it is about 90 minutes or more depending on the work flow. I do apologize that your oil change and multi point inspection took longer than that due to our technicians work flow. We strive to provide an exceptional service experience as you know. We appreciate your patience and continued business with Coastal Hyundai. I am reaching out to you via email to inquire as to a convenient time to discuss this matter with you or you may reach out to me at 321-723-4500 ext. 2059.

321-723-4500 ext. 2059

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous service.
See above.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Amanda and Bobby.

Donald D.
The cars
Love my turbo sport elanta
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and James.

James L.
Indialantic, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent as always
Service is always great at Coastal Hyundai. I was early for my appt. and they did their best to get me in ASAP.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Frank.

Jennifer L.
Coastal Hyundai
Everyone is helpful, efficient and respectful at this dealership.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Willie and Bobby.

PV
Peter V.
West Melbourne, FL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, Tire repair, Oil change. No problems. Everyone was great.
ROSEMARIE P., Coastal Hyundai Customer Relations from Coastal Hyundai

Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit.  We are happy that you are satisfied with our service department here at Coastal Hyundai.   Our team appreciates your continued business and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Peter and Emilio.