SHARAYAH S.
Round Lake, IL
Chevrolet Sonic
02/15/2020
Awesome service and kind staff
I came in last minute not knowing what was wrong with my car. They made sure I had a loaner car so I could leave my car there with them overnight. The staff made sure that I both knew and understood all of the things that were causing the issues and explained it in ways that made sense. I love that they send over the inspection information via text so I only had to spend about 15 minutes on the phone authorizing the work and getting a price quote.

DJ
Debra J.
Round Lake, IL
02/12/2020
Love D Wells
We have been taking our cars to D Wells for over 10 years. They are knowledgeable, friendly and cost effective. They tell you what is needed and let you decide when to complete the work.
I highly recommend D Wells.

TR
TYLER R.
Round Lake Park, IL
02/11/2020
Good work
They do good job on all work done I am very pleased and will always b having them do my car as business

KJ
Kevin J.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
02/08/2020
These are guys you can trust. Will provide options. Only an oil change and tire rotation this time. Can trust a good job done.

CG
CAROL G.
02/05/2020
Very friendly, fast and not too expensive.
Treated very well. Did not need appointment
Given a quick estimate. The price was more than I wanted to pay, but fair. Have already recommended to friends.

LH
LATOYA H.
02/05/2020
Efficient
Work was done quickly and the environment is always nice.

Lake Villa, IL
02/04/2020
Awesome
People at front desk are so friendly and helpful

SN
SANI N.
Lindenhurst, IL
01/30/2020
Only place I trust with my cars
Mike is very helpful , they are very professional and know exactly what to do to fix the cars and get you on your way quick .

Honda Civic Coupe
01/29/2020
Rescue
My wheels were squeaky. Luckily, I was able to get them looked at AND fixed the same day. Jamie was friendly and helpful. I’ll go back

BP
BOBBI P.
Grayslake, IL
01/28/2020
Battery Problem
Jamie is so kind and always takes care of me! I trust Wells completely!

Lindenhurst, IL
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/28/2020
So friendly. Very accommodating.
The staff at D. WELLS is always so ready to serve. I feel welcome even if I just stop in to have my tire pressure checked. Best auto place I’ve taken my car to. Helpful. Friendly. Great work.

DAVID H.
Grayslake, IL
01/27/2020
Fast professional service.
The staff is always professional and the service is always great!

Brian S.
01/21/2020
Treat each car like it’s theirs
Trust. They will never steer you wrong! Practical vehicle maintenance that doesn’t break your piggy bank!

PK
Pranay K.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Pranay said they were good.

Ben S.
01/19/2020
Regular maintenance
D Wells is timely and helpful in their service.