Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DJ
Debra J.
Nissan Murano
04/18/2019
The service is great. Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly. Have been taking our cars here for 10 years.

Craig H.
Antioch, IL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Craig said they did great.

David S.
04/13/2019
Place is great
Honest

Andrew B.
Waukegan, IL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said this business was helpful, knowledgeable and very good.

ME
Malcolm E.
04/07/2019
Great price. Very friendly. Great location. Would not go anywhere else.

Grayslake, IL
Nissan Rogue
Awesome service!
I trust the service at D. Wells. They are always upfront and honest, and I never feel like I am trying to be sold something I don’t need. The people are also so friendly and accommodating.

LG
LINDA G.
Volvo V70
Linda Goldsberry
You and your staff were great! Jamie worked over and above for me in fixing my 2001 Volvo. Complicated to say the least. He kept me in the loop and gave me wonderful options that I am sure were correct. Kudos to him and the mechanics. I'm glad I found D Wells! I trust you 100 per cent! Thank you! Linda Goldsberry

DJ
Debra J.
Jeep Compass
04/06/2019
We have been taking our family vehicles to D. Wells for 11 years and have never been disappointed with the work or the cost. They are wonderful as pleasant to work with.

Doug S.

Nancy G.
Lindenhurst, IL
Ford Taurus X
04/05/2019
Knowledgeable, nice & honest!
Been going here for 19 years & a few cars. They are the best. Nice, knowledgeable & honest!😊

TG
Thomas G.
Ford Edge
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the business was prompt, courteous and got the project done.

Brian B.
Dodge Durango
04/03/2019
The service is TOP NOTCH .
Dave and his staff have always been very professional. Their work is superior and they have gone above and beyond for us on many occasions. They are the best ! Give them a try , you'll be happy you did.

Grayslake, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/03/2019
Truly a great team of mechanics and front office
Been a customer for many many years.
They have always done excellent work and always explained issues that have been found.
They rank the issues to address the severity (or not) of additional problems.

Doug S.
04/02/2019
As always an amazing job!
My son's fuel pump needed uo be changed and they got it in right away! Thanks!!

Honda Civic Cpe
04/01/2019
Did promised work well
They did an oil change, tire rotation, and changed brake and transmission fluids. They performed the work well and in a timely manner.

Mark C.
Lake Villa, IL
Buick Regal
03/31/2019
Wells Automotive - A Great Place to do business with
I have used D. Wells Automotive for all of my vehicle service work for many years now. David and his staff has always treated me very well. I have recommended D. Wells Automotive to clients and friends in the past and I plan to continue to do so in the future.

Dan W.
Rough day.
Today’s experience was made better from a complimentary oil change. I wish I could have had all the work completed on my car in a reasonable amount of time. Those guys always do good work or make it right if thugs go south. I’m appreciative for that, though still worried that my front license plate is in danger of falling from the car.

GR
Gene R.
New tires
We replaced the tires on my Jeep. I met with Jamie and he explained the various types to meet my need. They are friendly and courteous and really do a nice job. There are not many shops like this anymore. It’s nice to see them compete on service with the customers in mind. Have been going here for better than 10 years.

LG
Linda G.
Equinox
Thanks for your great service.

BP