LG
Linda G.
12/18/2019
Once again D. Well has provided excellent and timely service for my vehicle.

NG
Nick G.
Lake Villa, IL
Honda Crosstour
12/17/2019
Excellent Service as always
I would highly recommend D Wells. The only place I take my cars for service.

HW
Harry W.
Dodge Charger
12/17/2019
Very courteous and quick with fixing my tire.
Has no appointment, walked in and took me right away.

Wadsworth, IL
12/15/2019
2010 Camry
Nice friendly knowledgeable staff. Nice clean waiting area. Courtesy vehicle.

Richard R.
Zion, IL
12/11/2019
Oil change!!
I love the people! From the front desk to the mechanics to everyone else! NEVER had a bad experience! The people are GREAT!?

Nissan Murano
12/09/2019
Left bearing
We really appreciate D Wells due to proximity to our home and also because of the friendliness of the staff . Tony and I have grown to trust you and have no reservation about bringing our vehicles in for repair . This last time however I feel that after $560 the car sounds exactly the same. I am not questioning your expertise but more your thought that the left side wheel bearing was masking the sound on the right. I think the original problem still exists. Again we trust you and like you very much and will continue to come to you for repairs.. Let’s try to figure this one out and I know you will do everything to find the problem. Thank you!

John M.
Illinois
12/09/2019 Category: Service
John said overall it was way more than it should have been. They charged for every little thing they could.

CE
CHRIS E.
12/07/2019
They were very helpful
The personnel were very nice and helpful throughout the process

Steven H.
Grayslake, IL
12/05/2019
Great Reputation
Even though I bought a new car, I still brought it back to Wells when it was service time. Familiar faces to entrust with the maintenance of my vehicle.

Would I recommend this business to a friend? I would and I have.

Janet B.
12/04/2019
Trustworthy, knowledgable
We have done business with Wells auto since1999, our autos were always well taken care of. Friendly, accommodating, and very knowledgeable.

JULIE G.
Lindenhurst, IL
11/26/2019
Wheelchair van
Again, D. Wells has come through for us to have our problematic Chrysler Town & Country wheelchair ramp van repaired. They partnered with the Dodge dealer service department next door to make the repair. Its evident that D. Wells cares about the safety and reliability of the van we use to transport our disabled child all over Chicagoland. Thank you! Rick and Julie

Dodge Avenger
11/22/2019
Awesome service
The workers here are always friendly, helpful, and honest. I have never had any issues bringing my vehicle in and getting the proper work done.

AA
ANN A.
11/22/2019
Good work
The group here is honest and hard working. Although they could not find my vibration. I know when it is more pronounced they will look at it again. They assured me the vehicle was safe.

John K.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/20/2019 Category: Service
John said the business does a pretty good job.

11/19/2019
Windshield wiper blade
I was very appreciative that the windshield wiper blade that I purchased was put on my car. Very helpful and very much appreciated!