Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jamie P.
Antioch, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said they are a great family business.

MN
Margo N.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Brake Job
As always another great visit to D. Wells Automotive Services. They always tell you what needs to be done before they start the work on your vehicle so you can decide if you want it done that day. Great job guys and thanks.

Wadsworth, IL
Chevrolet Blazer
Courtesy of employees
All the employees and mechanics are very nice which makes coming here a pleasure.

Outstanding service
Always deliver on what they promise. Fair. Honest.

CESAR S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Ford Transit Connect
03/06/2019
Quick and Efficent
Dealt with both Tim and Mike. Very pleasant people and listened to me with out interrupting me. Clearly explained what happened twice to me and were not rude in any fashion. I’m in Gurnee every week if I ever need something they will def be the first people on my list.

NT
NIKKI T.
Old Mill Creek, IL
Nissan Sentra
03/06/2019
Amazing staff
My car didn’t pass the omissions test so I had to bring it in someplace and get it fixed. I was referred to D Wells automotive from a friend. From now on I will not take my car anywhere else. The staff was amazingly friendly and informative. Being a woman and taking her car in and not knowing much about cars, the guys up front explained to me step-by-step what was going to happen, the issue I was having and why it was happening. Sent me text messages throughout the day while I was at work to keep me informed and my car was ready the same day. I couldn’t have asked for better service and more friendly people.

Matt P.
Honda Accord Wgn
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Matt said they helped him out.

KA
KEN A.
Toyota Avalon
03/01/2019
Quick and reliable
Reliable work, quick and friendly

HH
HECTOR H.
Lincoln MKX
03/01/2019
Efficient and honest service.
As always I received good service.

PG
Paul G.
Lake Villa, IL
02/28/2019
Friendly attentive customer service
The best customer service. Front desk people are extremely friendly and professional. I never feel pressured into getting unnecessary work done.

DJ
Dewayne J.
Kenosha, WI
Volkswagen CC
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Dewayne said the employees had his vehicle in and out. They completed the work at the best price.

Doug S.
02/26/2019
As always an amazing job!
Our family goes to D. Wells for all of our automotive needs. They are friendly competitive and get the job done quickly. Thanks guys!

Tom B.
Grayslake, IL
02/25/2019
everybody knows what the word "SERVICE" means!!
Job Well Done Thanks

FR
Floyd R.
02/22/2019
Power steering issue
The guys at D Wells were great! Got my car fixed the day I brought it in and when I had an issue with it on the next day, they stood by their work and fixed it immediately with no additional charge.

Jason A.
Volvo S60
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jason said it was quick, easy and fast.

GA
Gene A.
Lake Villa, IL
02/20/2019
Car owner
Explained everything, got me In And out in a timely manner, as promised , wasn’t pushy to make a future appointment for needed work and I enjoyed the choice of music

DA
Daniel A.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the people are helpful and are not pushy. They walk him through what is needed and they are very trustworthy. They do not up sell things and they have good accommodations. They also are personable and have a good sense of humor.

LJ
LEE J.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/16/2019
Always willing to help.
Everyone is always respectful and courteous. Mike is especially awesome. Even though we didn’t have an appointment they still managed to help us.

Jeep Cherokee
02/16/2019
Excellent service all around.

Diana C.
Volvo S60
02/15/2019
Employees superior assistance
Employee went above and beyond to assure my needs were met.