Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Gerad W.
Waukegan, IL
BMW 528i
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Gerad said he was very happy with the service.

AW
Al W.
Mercury Sable
08/23/2019
Exceptional Service
“As usual” D Wells team provided exceptional service. My vehicle required a potentially costly repair and the team of service technicians resolved the problem avoiding the big expense. Their customer service attitude begins at the front desk and extends to the shop area where there is always a focus on business integrity.
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you very much Al.  We really appreciate your trust in us.  Thank for the great picture with Hudson!

JB M.
Grayslake, IL
Chrysler Pacifica
08/21/2019
Latest visit
Would have given a 5 star - If I had been told that the time needed might have been more.
Overall always a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you JB!

Diana C.
Mazda CX-9
08/15/2019
Great Service!
Excellent, friendly, reliable service!

Thank you!

LG
LINDA G.
Volvo V70
08/14/2019
Linda Goldsberry's Volvo repairs
Your staff is terrific! Great to have a loaner to use. Glad I found you group. Thank you!
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much Linda.  We will keep your Volvo going another 20 years.

SR
SUSAN R.
08/13/2019
They are knowledgeable, courteous and caring. To a newcomer, I was totally surprised that they completed the repair in such a short period of time. I strongly recommend them...they will be my 'go to' shop from now on.
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much.  We look forward to helping anyway we can.

TJ
Tanner J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Tanner said this business did a quick inspection. The pricing was reasonable. The people at the front desk were amazing.

TJ
Tanner J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/12/2019 Category: Service

08/07/2019
Great customer service!
Everyone I spoke with from D. Wells was beyond friendly and helpful! I would recommend them to anyone in town.

Jim M.
Grayslake, IL
Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2019
Best Auto Mechanics in Lake County
I have been going to Don for all my automobile needs for the last 40+ years. Would not trust anyone else for my auto needs including classic cars.
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much Jim.  Always great to see you.  We really appreciate your confidence in us for over 40 years.

Larry S.
08/02/2019
Performed service recommended, but not reflected
Had the brake fluid flushed as recommended, but on receipt and separate email still showing that flush recommended.
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 08/24/2019

Sorry about that note on your paperwork.  We will update your file.  Thank you!

Round Lake, IL
Nissan Murano
08/01/2019
Car repairs
Courteous staff. Timely and quality work.

KL
KELLY L.
Antioch, IL
07/28/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
I have used them many times. They fix it right the first time in a timely manner, and they don't try to give you something you don't need. I'm very happy with their service.

Julie H.
Acura MDX
07/25/2019
Oil change and maintenance
The staff was professional and answered all of my questions. They do great work!

Leslie B.
07/19/2019
I liked the service at the front desk and the quality of the service for my car.

SR
Sean R.
Illinois
Honda Civic Sdn
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the service is tremendous and he has been going to this business for years.

LG
Linda G.
07/15/2019
Thanks once again for taking good care of my Equinox. It is always ready on time.

CV
Carrie V.
Trustworthy Customer Service
Been taking my cars here for years and will continue to do so!

NM
Natalie M.
Lake Villa, IL
tire rotation
Very knowledgeable and super nice!!!

Dan L.
Waukegan, IL
Acura TL
07/13/2019
New tires and maintenance
Had my Acrua towed in do to a flat but knew I needed new tires around prior to. Had a quote already for them and some other general work ie brakes trans flash.
They found a leak in the inspection doing work needed let me know and dealt with warranty on it.
Work was done in a timely matter as well. I can always trust the work done and that that they will communicate if anything else is needed and the importance of when it can wait or needs to be done right away. This is why I keep coming back, fair prices treated incredibly well, with great work and do not have to worry about being cheated or made up problems
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you Dan.  We are always here to help you.