Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CZ
CINDY Z.
06/13/2019
Brought my car in for an oil change i needed it before a certain time and they had it done and hour earlier. I like the text message that your car is ready and the report on what it was done to your car and if your car needs further service. There prices are very good and service desk people are always very nice.

LISA S.
Acura MDX
06/13/2019
Oil Change
Went in for an oil change and received that and a free 16 point check. Text was sent to me to view the results of the check on a webpage which also included pictures and videos explaining the results. Quite impressed with that and the service! Mike explained everything perfectly!

SF
Steve F.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees provided excellent service.

MELLISA W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/12/2019
Friendly, detailed and do great work
I enjoy working with all staff here they are detailed, do good work so thanks

John W.
06/11/2019
Always the same, always done right
Wells is not cheap. But, the value of the work and attention to detail, knowledge, and neighborliness of Dave and the gang are second to none. We travel by auto a lot and knowing my car is in tip top shape is priceless.

06/11/2019
As always an amazing job!
The Wells is not only a great Auto shop but very reasonable! I would recommend them to anyone!

AL
Art L.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Art said the business did well. He took his vehicle in to get a flat tire fixed. They fixed it with out trying to sell him new tires.

PM
PATRICK M.
Volkswagen
06/09/2019
Friendly and fair
The service is top notch, the price is always fair and everyone is very friendly!

BONNIE M.
Pontiac Bonneville
06/05/2019
The staff
This is the second time I had service here. The staff are so friendly and the mechanics do an awesome job. I will definitely be recommending people.

Brian S.
06/04/2019
The best!
I love how the team takes care of us without taking us for a ride!

PG
Patrick G.
Pontiac G6
05/31/2019
Professional Staff
Pleasant, Professional, helpful folks. Always willing to answer questions. Truly care about the customer.
Most of all.....honest.
Would refer others to the shop.

Volvo XC90
05/30/2019
Volvo
The 2008 Volvo needed a new exhaust system quickly. The staff at D Wells came through with a an appointment the next day and took care of the struts as well. Drives like a dream!

BRENDA S.
05/28/2019
The people/ workers
I like having my car service at D Wells because of the good service and because I trust the good work that they do and I appreciate their honesty.

GD
Gerald D.
05/28/2019
Person that waited on me was very informative. They got me in at the time scheduled and fixed my issue and notified me of any other potential future needs.
I will definitely return when any need arises.

DAVID H.
05/26/2019
Always great service
I appreciate their professionalism. They take great care of our vehicles while ensuring that we are always informed.

Dale S.
Round Lake, IL
05/23/2019
Why did I make an appointment?
I took my vehicle in at 8am. At 5pm I still hanot been contacted about my vehicle. I was hearing a "sound" when braking. I was given the confidence that all was ok with chasis abd brakes. Since I let Dave know I was not happy about no contact after 9 hours, and did not have time to play ohone tag, there was no charge for the inspection. Still wondering why I made an appointment. Appreciate attempt to make me happy.

Mercury Milan
05/23/2019
Thorough job!
They were very nice to work with, provided pictures of what needed to be worked on, and went over what was urgent and what could wait.

WG
Walter G.
Ford C-Max Energi
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said that everything at the place went perfect, everyone was great and considerate.

DJ
Debra J.
Round Lake, IL
Nissan Murano
05/19/2019
Emissions
Honest and trustworthy. Will go the extra steps to assist to resolve the issue.

Ford Edge