Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LAURIE N.
Ford Edge
01/22/2019
Our Trusted Mechanics
This is the fourth or fifth time we have used D. Wells Automotive. My battery was dead, and they allowed us to borrow their portable jumper so we did not have to call a tow truck. While we were bringing the car in, we requested the brakes be checked and anything else to be ready for a road trip. They were very friendly and reassuring and called right away to say we definitely needed a new battery and a couple of belts to be replaced but the front brakes and tires were good and everything else checked out. We were told the cost up front us and it was reasonable as always. My car was ready to go the next morning as promised. It is a wonderful feeling to have someone you can trust and to feel taken care of so that I feel safe on the road! They have always been honest and do not try and fix or replace things that are not needed to be done!

LC
LARRY C.
01/20/2019
Courtesy and professional is the key.
Service was prompt and professional.
Skip the waiting game the car dealerships always give DWells is the best neighborhood go to place for your family car.

Renee R.
Cadillac DeVille
01/19/2019
D Wells Automotive
The friendliest and most knowledgeable Automotive Service in Gurnee!!

CL
Curt L.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Curt said they were fast, easy to work with and reasonably priced.

Julie H.
Acura MDX
01/13/2019
Fabulous Service
D Well was able to get my car in quickly. They were able to correctly fix the problem. They did a great job and were very helpful!

LG
Linda G.
01/11/2019
My car was serviced at D.Well for a new muffler, oil change, new headlight and new wiper blades. As always the work was done in a timely manner and the car was completed prior to the requested time. Thank you.

TR
TYLER R.
Round Lake Park, IL
01/10/2019
Good job at doing work
Love your business very much

LR
LYRIC R.
Ingleside, IL
GMC Terrain
01/10/2019
Wonderful Service
Wonderful staff, great prices, fast service.

LG
Linda G.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/07/2019
Review
Many thanks to Dave and his staff at D.Wells for researching and repairing an issue with my son's car. We didn't have an appointment today, they took care of everything and communicated throughout the process. I have been a long term D.Wells customer and highly recommend them to anyone in the area.

DENNIS B.
Toyota Venza
01/06/2019
Toyota Venza
Great service and fair prices.

TABETHA S.
Third Lake, IL
FIAT 500X
01/01/2019
Great place!
Easy to make an appointment. Took me on time and got me done in a timely manner while I waited. Will definitely be back. Loved the detailed report I got after my visit!

Richard R.
Zion, IL
12/30/2018
Great place!
Always a pleasant experience!

SD
SUSAN D.
Jeep Compass
12/22/2018
Wonderful Service
I’ve been going to D Wells for over 15 years and they have the best customer service. I take my vehicle there and know they are trustworthy!! Great Service!!!!

JJ
Jack J.
Waukegan, IL
12/22/2018
They are very nice and friendly people there

COURTNEY M.
12/21/2018
This is the only place I will take my car!
Everyone is trustworthy and friendly. They try to save you money and are completely honest with what needs to be done to your car. It is such a good feeling to find a car mechanic you can trust!!

AG
Alka G.
Round Lake, IL
Buick Verano
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Alka said the service that the business provided was awesome.

Acura MDX
12/16/2018
Car Repair
My car needed repair to the motor mount. The technician stayed late and completed the job. I really appreciated their extra efforts.

Dave W.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business is very thorough and they only fix what needs fixed.

KP
KARI P.
12/11/2018
Best Automotive shop in Lake County!
Friendly, Trustworthy, Honest, Reliable, Flexible and Fast!

D Wells was recommended by a friend. I wish I discovered this automotive shop years ago but thankful that our paths crossed. We haven’t been back to the dealership for car service since. D Wells never dissapoints!

BONNIE M.
Chevrolet HHR
12/08/2018
Fast and friendly
They treat costumers with respect. The mechanics are fast and keep everything clean.