Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dan W.
Rough day.
Today’s experience was made better from a complimentary oil change. I wish I could have had all the work completed on my car in a reasonable amount of time. Those guys always do good work or make it right if thugs go south. I’m appreciative for that, though still worried that my front license plate is in danger of falling from the car.

GR
Gene R.
New tires
We replaced the tires on my Jeep. I met with Jamie and he explained the various types to meet my need. They are friendly and courteous and really do a nice job. There are not many shops like this anymore. It’s nice to see them compete on service with the customers in mind. Have been going here for better than 10 years.

LG
Linda G.
Equinox
Thanks for your great service.

BP
Bobbie P.
03/28/2019
Good job at doing work
Does good work

Acura MDX
03/27/2019
Top Service
I have now brought my vehicle in for enough servicing that I can submit a review of two thumbs up. The customer service, along with overall service has been great. They completely explain any issues/concerns with my car and suggest to service what is top priority, without being pushy. At this point in time, I have had nothing negative happen after repairs.
I believe I have dealt with each one of the customer service people, and all of them are equally rated.

MEGAN S.
03/26/2019
10/10 would recommend
I came in as a first timer for a routine oil change. And also for a slow leak in one tire. They were super efficient and did a very good job. They were very courteous and knowledgeable as well. I will definitely be returning and bringing more cars!

FR

Third Lake, IL
Kia Sorento
03/24/2019
Detail oriented
Anytime I bring my vehicle in for service, I am always satisfied with the work and their attention to any concerns I may have had.

MT
Maurice T.
HUMMER H2
03/23/2019
You always give excellent service
You always give good service you're always honest about what you find and very friendly staff and I always will do business with you

TP
Terry P.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the place does him right. He also said that they are a good business.

BE
Bruce E.
Acura MDX
03/22/2019
MDX Acura
The Staff at D Wells took care of the 90,000 mile service with their usual efficiency - inspection, call to discuss the findings and make recommendations followed by an on-time completion. They also took care of items we had agreed to wait on at the last service. I am confident my car is up-to-date until the next service!

LO
LOUIS O.
GMC Acadia
03/12/2019
Great service. Everyone is very nice. My car also came back running perfectly

CHRISTIAN S.
Beach Park, IL
Jeep Patriot
03/12/2019
Excellent service, highly recommended, will be returning for all my auto needs.

LG
Linda G.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/09/2019
Thank you!!
Thank you for always taking such good care of our vehicles!! Thanks so much!!

Wadsworth, IL
INFINITI M37
03/09/2019
Busy Consumer
The Wells team have kin technicians who care about their craft. That’s a rare find in the auto service industry. I trust them to service each of my 4 vehicles.

Jamie P.
Antioch, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said they are a great family business.

MN
Margo N.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Brake Job
As always another great visit to D. Wells Automotive Services. They always tell you what needs to be done before they start the work on your vehicle so you can decide if you want it done that day. Great job guys and thanks.

Wadsworth, IL
Chevrolet Blazer
Courtesy of employees
All the employees and mechanics are very nice which makes coming here a pleasure.

Outstanding service
Always deliver on what they promise. Fair. Honest.

CESAR S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Ford Transit Connect
03/06/2019
Quick and Efficent
Dealt with both Tim and Mike. Very pleasant people and listened to me with out interrupting me. Clearly explained what happened twice to me and were not rude in any fashion. I’m in Gurnee every week if I ever need something they will def be the first people on my list.