Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MF
Mary F.
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Yes highly recommend
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/14/2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business!

CA
Charles A.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Wash and Wax service; misc cleaning of vehicle
Your wash and wax of my 2013 Elantra was less than satisfactory. The paint surface felt as though it had not been waxed in spots, and there was bug residue still on the front end.

When I purchased this vehicle from Glenn, there was some kind of residue on the inside of door wells, presumably from factory transport. I brought my car in three times, and I believe there is still some of this residue remaining. I returned to Glenn a couple of hours later but finally gave up in frustration when no one from Detailing responded to paging, and service techs were otherwise occupied.

Your overall service thus far seems to have been just fine, but this lack of attention to details makes me wonder about overall trustworthiness.

Maybe more attention to actual quality of service and less emphasis on rating of service might be warranted.

I may return for warranty service but doubt I will use your detailing service again.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/09/2016

As manager of our service department, I would like to apologize for the less than satisactory job by our detailers.  We have an outstanding detail department and people are normally delighted with the results. I would love a chance to resolve any concerns you have had with your detail results and would love to see you a satisfied customer. Please contact me at the email or phone number below and we will get this taken care of.  Thank you.

Joan L.
Nicholasville, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2016 Category: Service
Getting Saturday appointments.
Service is very important to me.

Thank you for the great review! I am glad we are able to accommodate your schedule with the Saturday hours.  We appreciate your business!

08/30/2016 Category: Service
didn't do any harm.
Came in for 24 month warranty service plus oil and filter. Had two software updates that were recall items that they had to do also, that they told me about when I arrived for my appointment. One software update was to prevent "check engine" light from coming on at random and causing car to go into "limp mode", the other was something to do with airbag "communication", the explanation was pretty vague. If you have a Hyundai Sonata you better check it out.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/31/2016

Our staff is very diligent about checking your VIN for open campaigns and performing them.  Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill out your survey.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Good service, poor communication
My car was repaired under warranty with good service. Plus I had so regular maintenance done, so I was happy about that. But I had to wait all day to find out if my car would be repaired or not. I dropped my car of at 8:00 am. and I didn't get a call until 4:30 pm.. They told me that they needed to get a part via overnight delivery, so I would not get my car until the next day. That was fine and I got my car by noon the next day. Still it would have been better if they had told me sooner, in case I needed to make other transportation arrangements.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent service experience. I will address your concerns with me staff.

John W.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Review
Ok

Thank you for the feedback.  I am glad we were able to accommodate you with delivery of your vehicle.  Thank you for the business!

Santrice B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2016 Category: Service
customer service
Loved the service
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/23/2016

Thank you for the great review!  I am happy to hear the service experience went well.  Look forward to seeing you in the future!

KG
Kesayne G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Friendly Machanics
Took time to listen to my concerns
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/19/2016

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business.

Mary H.
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I had a mirror replaced due to a traffic hit and run. Hyundai was very efficient and helpful in getting the mirror replaced. Even drove my car after replacing the mirror to get out the carbon that was making it run a little rough! The car wash was a nice extra!
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/14/2016

Michael G.
08/12/2016 Category: Service
they take care of the car
they take care of the car

08/03/2016 Category: Service
We also get good service here. However, they are having issues with answering the phone in a timely manner. It took over a week to talk to someone on the phone. I called several times a day for a week and no one would answer the phone. It was frustrating.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/08/2016

The phones have been challenging lately due to the volume of incoming calls.  I sincerely apologize, but we are working on a solution. In the future, if you cannot reach someone immediately, please call me at extension 1154 and leave a message. I promise I will call you back.  Or, you can email me at the address below.  Thank you for your business and your patience.

WJ
William J.
08/02/2016 Category: Service
Good place, but needs to work on their appointment scheduling.
I would recommend this location to a friend for purchasing their vehicle but give them a heads up that routine service may not occur or questions may not get answered in a timely manner.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/02/2016

I agree.  The phone calls have been outrageous.  Please email me directly next time you have any trouble reaching someone immediately and I will get right back with you.  Thank you for your business.  You can email me at the address below.

07/20/2016 Category: Service
Wait time
I had to wait approximately 5 minutes to be acknowledged/greeted.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/23/2016

I apologize that the wait time was longer than usual.  No excuses and we will make sure you are greeted and serviced in a more timely manner next visit.  Thank you for your business!

Dennis M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and customer oriented
Would have been 5 Stars but I asked them to check if all the components for jacking up the car were there. They said yes. I still felt I was missing something. Researched online and I was missing a key part so this meant another trip back to dealer to get the part.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/19/2016

Thank you for the feedback! So sorry about the oversight.  Next oil change is on us.

Thank you!

AP
Audery P.
Paris, KY
07/13/2016 Category: Service
First visit
Need more visits to give a better review.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/14/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your review.  We appreciate your business and hope to have a great business relationship in the future!

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/04/2016 Category: Service
The service was okay, but had trouble getting through phone system to make an appointment. I had to call multiple times and numbers before I could get through to the service department to schedule my recall and maintenance work.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/05/2016

Please email me in the future or call me directly at the number listed below if you have trouble getting through.  We will have a call center in place very soon and that will make the phone calls smoother.  Thank you for sharing your feedback!

07/03/2016 Category: Service
We were treated very well and received a fair amount for our trade. See Bo Howell in sales for a fair deal and knowledgeable professional.

Thank you for the feedback!  I hope all is going well with your new Tucson!

PB
Patricia B.
Berry, KY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Good
Service took too long. Otherwise service was quite good.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/01/2016

I am sorry for any extended wait time.  It does appear they were repairing a malfunctioning tire pressure monitor system.  That may have increased the time your vehicle was in the shop.

Thank you for the great review and for your business!

Hyundai Service Manager

2014 Hyundai Azera
06/28/2016 Category: Service
The people and the service...
The maintenance and service was great. Car was not vacuumed very good inside.

Thank you for the great review.  We do a courtesy wash and vacuum through a drive through car wash.  We do however, have a detail department that is very reasonable and does a great job.

Hyundai Service Manager