Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Why I'm happy with Don Franklin
It's nice to have the reminders for service to help plan better. Don Franklin has also provided coupons on line & through the mail to help pay for the service. A win win for all.

Della B.
Maysville, KY
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Sales and Service teams are great!
Have had nothing but pleasant experiences at my dealership. Great people!

VM
Vanessa M.
Camden, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and quick service.
Usually they clean my car when I have an oil change. Didn't do it...so maybe just really busy.

Anthony B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I was expecting to pay much more at a dealership. I took my new Tucson in for 7,500 mile service and was greeted with a smile. It included oil change, tire rotation, inspection, and they even fixed recall which I wasn’t aware of. My charge.....$29. I said what? She explained my first oil change was free. Tire rotation was my only charge. Thanks Don Franklin Hyundai service dept!

Chris S.
Stanford, KY
12/21/2017
Used vehicle purchase
Awesome experience and highly commend purchasing vehicles from and !!!

Denise W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2017 Category: Service
WRAP COVERAGE
Please don't feel secure in your wrap coverage, at least not for your battery. Mine went out in a years time on a 2016 Hyundai.

2014 Hyundai Equus
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Disagreement under warranty service. Disc should last longer than 45000 miles
Brake discs are out of round. Pads are good. They want me to pay over 500.00 to fix. I think they should be warranty . 45000 miles on. car . Owened 5 Mercedes and never replaced a disc. Have to drive 140 miles to dealer at my time and expense. Otherwise I love my car and it's performance. They did provide transportation during the wait. Much better service under the previous owner

08/15/2017 Category: Service
Slower than usual but good
Usually takes about 30 minutes. Should've taken 45 and I was there 2 hours.

Sharon M.
THE PEOPLE WERE NICE ENOUGH
I AM SCARED TO DEATH TO GO ANYWHERE IN THIS VEHICLE. NOW IT FEELS LIKE IT IS JUMPING OUT FROM UNDERNEATH ME WHEN I ACCELERATE....IS THAT A RECALL TOO OR IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG.......REMEMBER BAD PUBLICITY'S FREE

Berea, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wait Time
I was told an oil change and tire rotation would take 45-60 minutes. It took 1 hour and 40. I was told that they had to fix a recall- but would have appreciated being told that before they went ahead and fixed it. I could have brought it back another day when I had more time on my hands!!!!!!

Mount Sterling, KY
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
08/12/2017 Category: Service
Two plus hours is too long for an oil change.

Stephen H.
08/11/2017 Category: Service
STEPHEN HELLMANN
all okay but results a day later

Georgetown, KY
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Did What They Could
We generally get good service from this dealership, and I have no major complaints. This last time we needed some parts that had to be ordered. We still don't know when they are coming in.

Nicholasville, KY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Took to long
It's ridiculous to wait two hours for an oil change to be completed. It's not my fault that you have one person doing multiple oil changes. Hire more staff.

08/10/2017 Category: Service
good
good

BW
Brian W.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
They are very friendly and helpful.
This was not a normal visit. They are usually pretty quick but they were short staffed.

TH
Teresa H.
Versailles, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Got in at time of appointment
Yes, I would recommend a friend.

08/07/2017 Category: Service
Good average shop
Just an average dealer shop nothing exciting

VS
Vanessa S.
Winchester, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2017 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people.
They always provide great service and we love talking to the people there.

AJ