EM
Elizabeth M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Jordan
Jordan in service was absolutely awesome! He listened and was very attentive to my questions and concerns.
Thank you Jordan for making the already hectic day.......a little less stressful.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! I will make sure to share this with Jordan! Please don not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything more we can do! Take care!

07/18/2020 Category: Service
Timely
Was good and timely
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to your future visits with us. Take care, and have a great day!

AC
Ada C.
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Workers
Service Department personnel were pleasant and polite.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to make your future visits 5 stars. Take care, and have a great day!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Not Happy
Not happy with service on my first visit for my security system problem. I have to return again for the same problem. Not happy. I was even told when I picked up my car I was good to go. Wrong
I purchased my 2012 Santa Fe new and have been pleased with the service. Always have used the service department
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. I am glad we were able to get your vehicle back in here, and get your vehicles issues resolved. Please feel free to contact me directly if you are in need of anything else, we are always happy to help.
Have a great day!

Richmond, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Nice and knowledgeable people.
No problem with the maintenance service, It was fast and a good experience. Everything went as explained to me.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize that your vehicle was returned to you with a smell in it. If the scent is still there, please reach out to us so we can resolve that for you. If you have anymore issues feel free to contact me directly. Take care, and have a great holiday weekend!

HN
Hiram N.
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Retired
Not now
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again. We hope to show you the best our service team has to offer you in the future. Have a great day!

PD
Paul D.
Irvine, KY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Fixed
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We would love for your next visit with us to be 5 stars! Please feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions you may have on how we may achieve this for you. Take care, and have a great day!

Frankfort, KY
04/25/2020 Category: Service
respectful, friendly service
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you are ever in need of more help, please let us know! Take care, and have a great day!

JI
Joseph I.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/21/2020 Category: Service
18 month service check
In-and-out in an hour. I had expected to be there for several hours. Even brought a power bank. I had just gotten into what I was working on when Jordan came in to let me know it was time to leave. Well done Don Franklin
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day!

Charlotte W.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE REVIEW
Service was prompt and what I asked for was completed. There was no pressure to do other maintenance items at this time.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next visit with us 5 stars. Feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions you may have on how we can achieve this for you. We truly appreciate your business, and we hope you have a great day!

James S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2019 Category: Service
?
?
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We are glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.
Take care!

Maysville, KY
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Review
Not bad, could have been better.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We hope we can make your next visit with us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business, and we will address your concerns with our service team.
Have a great weekend.

TH
Terry H.
Frankfort, KY
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Appointment availablity
Experience was good in that it was easy to make an appointment and talk with both service and parts employees. The service did take quite a bit longer than originally told.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!
Take care!

09/29/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to be of service to you in the future.
Have a great day!

RA
Raymond A.
Georgetown, KY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Overall Satisfied
Overall satisfied, but was disappointed in the cleanliness of my car after the oil change. There was grease on my drivers side door handle, steering wheel, and arm rest. The outside of my car was smudged with grease in different spots.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We thank you for your high star rating. I do apologize that your vehicle was not clean when returned to you. Please feel free to stop by and we will have all those grease spots taken care of for you. We truly value your business, and we hope you have a great weekend!