Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

James S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2019 Category: Service
?
?
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We are glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Maysville, KY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Review
Not bad, could have been better.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We hope we can make your next visit with us 5 stars. We truly appreciate your business, and we will address your concerns with our service team.
Have a great weekend.

TH
Terry H.
Frankfort, KY
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Appointment availablity
Experience was good in that it was easy to make an appointment and talk with both service and parts employees. The service did take quite a bit longer than originally told.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to be of service to you in the future.

RA
Raymond A.
Georgetown, KY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Overall Satisfied
Overall satisfied, but was disappointed in the cleanliness of my car after the oil change. There was grease on my drivers side door handle, steering wheel, and arm rest. The outside of my car was smudged with grease in different spots.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We thank you for your high star rating. I do apologize that your vehicle was not clean when returned to you. Please feel free to stop by and we will have all those grease spots taken care of for you. We truly value your business, and we hope you have a great weekend!

09/08/2019 Category: Service
Very happy!
Very happy!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling was easy and convenient
Service was free, quick and easy
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer as a whole
Rest room should be cleaner than the kitchen!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

LJ
Lewanda J.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai troubles
I purchased this Hyundai Sonata from this dealership and ive had problems with this car since i had it. The headlights lights kept blowing, had to get alternator, it needs a compressor now and had to get a new motor.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are so sorry you have had so many issues with your vehicle. We do appreciate you trusting us for all your repair needs, and we look forward to seeing you again.

08/08/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy oil change service!
A smooth process to get your oil changed at Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai. Good service and good people.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback I do appologise that your bulbs wasnt replaced. I will have your Service Advisor contact you discuss that. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Good service, informative and friendly staff, well kept waiting area with refreshments. TV. And charging dock. I did not wait as long as I anticipated. And. I would like to add one star to the value of service given

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything additional we can do for you.

Judy R.
Bagdad, KY
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Not a happy camper.
I kept getting repeated emails my car needed to be serviced.
I called to get my oil changed and couldn’t get an appointment for a week.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I do apologize about the wait to have your vehicle serviced. We have opened up more time slots for service and we do our best to accommodate all of our customers. We thank you for your business, and we hope you have a great day!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service. Good prices.
Efficient service. Good prices.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We would love to make your next visit with us a 5 star one. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions you may have on how we can achieve this for you.

BG
Brenda G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Getting great service is very important to me, I get that at Don Franklin.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

We are pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!
Have a great weekend!

Frankfort, KY
07/16/2019 Category: Service
TH
Fast Friendley Service
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next visit a 5 star one. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions you may have on how we can achieve this for you.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/01/2019 Category: Service
ok
ok
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to hear your suggestions on how we can improve, to make your next visit a 5 star experience. Thank you for your business and have a great day.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Clean efficient service.
Clean, efficient service done with a smile.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you so much! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Please let us know if you are in need of anything in the future, we are always happy to help.
Have a great weekend!

Selenia S.
Clay City, KY
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Review
The only complaint I have this visit is when the guy was taking my car out to be worked on he was not gentle with driving it and hit a pot hole that was in the road. I didn't like this at all. I have treated my car gentle and I expect those who work on my car to take care of it too.
ANDREW W. from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I will make sure to let our porters know to be more gentle with the vehicles. Good news is we got the potholes filled this weekend. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Paris, KY
05/15/2019 Category: Service
To much pressure to buy other things
They’re ok
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

I hate to hear you felt pressured, as that is never our intent. Only to keep you advised of recommended services and potential needs to keep your vehicle running and driving it's best. I will talk to your advisor about how he presents these, as not to make our customers feel pressured.
Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

MY
Melanie Y.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Better experience this time
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We are so happy we could improve from your last experience with us. We hope to make your next visit with us a 5 stars! Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions on how we can achieve this for you.