Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SY
Sibylle Y.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
They will take care of you
No matter what problems you have they will take care of the problems in a timely matter. Very friendly staff and service.

PH
Paul H.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Always the best
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We appreciate your business, and we thank you for continuing to be a part of our Don Franklin Family!

2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and short time

Thank you! We are so glad we could get your Sonata taken care of quickly for you. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

EM
Evelyn M.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Don Franklin's service department gets you in and out quickly, but the quality of work and attention to detail never suffers.
I was greeted promptly, all my questions and concerns were addressed, and the service manager kept me updated on the progress of work to my vehicle. The price was more than fair as well.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

Selenia S.
Clay City, KY
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Review
The service was great and fast.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are so happy we could provide you with a great service visit. We truly appreciate your business, an we hope you have a great holiday!

11/24/2019 Category: Service
Professional, fast service
Friendly, professional, fast service.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are so happy we could get your Tucson taken care of quickly. We truly appreciate your business, and we hope you have a great day!

Lana M.
South Shore, KY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
The employees in the service dept. provided Excellent Care. Our oil change was finished in less time than expected and as a bonus they washed our car. 😀
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Claudia B.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Your CUSTOMER SERVICE is AMAZING!!
I have purchased three Hyundai's from your dealership and I will purchase another. I have been dealing with Matt, for years in the service center. I appreciate everything he has helped me with. My concerns or educating me on my cars. The service center is GREAT. I drive from Ashland to come for everything I have done. Keep up the good work and continue to Care for your customers. Thank You, Claudia
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your great feedback! I will make sure to share this with Matt, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Have a wonderful day!

Mary R.
Georgetown, KY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
The staff is excellent
I went to the dealership to have my vehicle serviced, while waiting I ventured into the showroom. Brad Lovitz took the time to help me set up some features for my Santa Fe I was unable to use. So very kind, helpful. I enjoy talking with your staff. They are ALWAYS respectful of me. Thank you.

Your recommendation means so much to us and we are so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

John H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Top notch service center
Great waiting area, people took care to explain all the work and rechecked it to verify and correct the paperwork. In waiting area witnessed an employee stop to help an elderly man with the coffee machine and watched has he made some popcorn for him and offered some to the whole area.

Thank you! We are so glad you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you again for choosing Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai and we hope to see you again.

Irvine, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Jordan Ambrose was a wonderful service advisor, very professional, and made sure my service issues were completely resolved.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I will make sure to share this with Jordan, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

PC
Peggy C.
Winchester, KY
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Dealership
I was able to schedule my vehicle in for an oil change and recall on the next day. The service department had my vehicle completed in a timely manner.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you! We are so happy we were able to help you out! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything additional we can do for you.

SA
Susan A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, close to home, good service
Courteous, worked me in on same day, didn't take long at all.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad we could get your Santa Fe taken care of quickly for you. We appreciate your great feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Why I'm happy with Don Franklin
It's nice to have the reminders for service to help plan better. Don Franklin has also provided coupons on line & through the mail to help pay for the service. A win win for all.

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

Della B.
Maysville, KY
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Sales and Service teams are great!
Have had nothing but pleasant experiences at my dealership. Great people!

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

VM
Vanessa M.
Camden, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and quick service.
Usually they clean my car when I have an oil change. Didn't do it...so maybe just really busy.

Thank you for the high star rating! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Anthony B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I was expecting to pay much more at a dealership. I took my new Tucson in for 7,500 mile service and was greeted with a smile. It included oil change, tire rotation, inspection, and they even fixed recall which I wasn’t aware of. My charge.....$29. I said what? She explained my first oil change was free. Tire rotation was my only charge. Thanks Don Franklin Hyundai service dept!

Thank you! It is experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future.

DE
Doug E.
Midway, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Personal Service
From initial check in to final pick up everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Mr. Simpson (check in)
and Kayla provided excellent, personal service. THANK YOU ALL.
Doug
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you! We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.
Have an awesome day!

Versailles, KY
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil check, new tires
Handled promptly and effectively.

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

CP
Charlie P.
Berea, KY
11/10/2019 Category: Service
They fixed my car with no hassle
My Sonata needed a motor. They checked it out and ordered a new motor replaced it. They also preformed all the recalls on my car. Great work
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Don Franklin Lex Hyundai! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future.
Take care!