Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EC
Erin C.
Georgetown, KY
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Buy a Hyundai and Buy It From Glenn!
I absolutely love this place! When I pull in for service, they know who I am (and I've owned this car about 6 months so it's not like I'm there much)! They're respectful, clean, prompt, and efficient. I also feel like their prices are fair - I know dealerships get a bad rep for over charging for services; Glenn does not! Definitely the time spent at Glenn is worth it!
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 04/02/2014

Thank you so much for the excellent review and for your business!

EB
EDWIN B.
Winchester, KY
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful staff!
The service advisors ar great, Casey rocks! I never have to wait longer than expected and everyone at the dealership is friendly and helpful.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/27/2014

Steve C.
Nicholasville, KY
03/23/2014 Category: Service
Everyone at Glenns is great. Never any pressure.
Have bought last two vehichles at Glenns, and has been a great experince. When it comes to the service, always enjoy seeing Casey's smiling face. Makes the experince a lot better. Very sweet, knowledgable, and very helpful. Hope to be able to continue dealing with Glenn's and having Casey taking care of us. Thanks a lot Casey for all the help
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Thanks for the great review and for coming to Glenn for service!  Always happy to see you and your family!

GL
Gary L.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
Drivers Side Mirror
I recently brought in my car as the drivers side rear view mirror had become detached from the window. I fully expected it to be repaired by either tightening up screws that hold it in place or the judicious use of glue. Examination of the mirror did not disclose any serious damage or scrapes. I fully expected this to be covered by warranty.
A new mirror was ordered and installed and I was told it would cost over $300. The repair staff put back the old mirror and I left.
If you all have a product that is so delicate that it separates that easily, it should be covered under warranty. I was greatly disappointed.

It is unfortunate, but warranty does not cover items on the vehicle that have been hit/damaged by impact.  That is considered an accident damage that should be turned in to insurance.  We are very sorry that this did not end in the result you were looking for and are very happy to take care of any warranty concerns your vehicle may have.

TH
Tara H.
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
People are very nice
Recent visit was to service department-they always do a great job

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Glenn to bring your family's vehicles to for service!  I know you have a long drive and appreciate you choosing us!

TK
Trisha K.
2007 HYUNDAI ENTOURAGE
03/21/2014 Category: Service
awesome service! Casey is great!
Awesome service! Casey is wonderful

DONNA B.
Georgetown, KY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2014 Category: Service
great place to do business
They seem like they know what they are doing and are very helpful to help out their customer....
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/20/2014

Thank you so much for the great review and for your bringing your vehicle to us for service!  We know you have many other choices when it comes to a place to service your vehicle and we do our utmost to provide a great service experience.  Thanks again!

Coy H.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Casey
Casey SUPER as usual--can't imagine any dealership being any better!!
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/18/2014

PK
Philip K.
03/13/2014 Category: Service
Awesome service!
I have bought to Hyundai's from Glenn and have been so happy with sales and service. Casey Dalton, in the service department, was the prime reason I buy from Glenn. She is gives incredible service and is quick to diagnose any problem I have had so far.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/13/2014

Thank you so much for the great review and for continuing to come to Glenn!

TA
TRISTA A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car and for service!
They went above and beyond on helping us find a new vehicle that fit our needs and our budget. We will be back in the future.

Thank you for posting your review and for your business!

VB
VACHEL B.
Lawrenceburg, KY
03/04/2014 Category: Service
Top Notch
I have been very happy with the sales and service teams at Glenn Hyundai. I have referred several friends and will continue to do so. I have purchased 4 vehicles from there. Very satisfied.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 03/08/2014

Thank you for your review and for business over the years!  Hope you are enjoying your new car!

ROYATH C.
Cynthiana, KY
03/01/2014 Category: Service
The Service
Service is always superior!!!!

Thank you for the great review and for your family's loyalty over the years!

VP
Victor P.
02/28/2014 Category: Service
Dealership
Great dealership. Friendly and courteous.

Thanks for the great review!  Always a pleasure to do business with you.  Thank you for your loyalty over the years!

FP
Filander P.
02/27/2014 Category: Service
friendly
friendly, ex lent service, caring

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Glenn Hyundai!

AO
Ashley O.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
Great job EVERYTIME ! Thanks!!
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/26/2014

Thank you for the great review!  We will be happy to take care of any of your service needs in the future!

RL
Robert L.
Paris, KY
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/22/2014 Category: Service
How you are treated awesome !
Sales Danny Litteral treats you the way everybody should be treated with respect and honesty.Service Casey is the best at her profession.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/25/2014

Thanks for your great review!

GR
GERALD R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Courteous staff; no pressure tactics
I've been a customer at Glenn's for three years and have always been treated with respect - from sales to service. All employees I've encountered were very courteous and never try to pressure you into something you're not comfortable with. I like the fact that when I decline an option or service, the service tech accepts this and does not try to "encourage" me to have more done.

Thank you for your great review and your continued trust in our company.  We will be happy to take care of any of your future service needs!

ROBIN H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Extreme Friendliness!
Everyone at this dealership treats the customer like family. I love them!

Thank you for your great review!  Love your blue car!  Go UK!

Thanks

JAMES C.
Owingsville, KY
2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Easy Appointment
Fast greeting. Checked out my problem. Keep me informed. Fixed the problem Nice and courteous. Will be back when necessary.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/17/2014

Thank you for your great review!  Glad we could meet your service needs.

Janet C.
2008 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Convenient
I was treated very professionally while still not pushed through as a number. They took care of my cars needs and nothing else. Thanks for great service.
Casey D., service manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/13/2014

Thank you for your great review!  We will be happy to take care of any service needs you may have in the future!