Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RL
Robert L.
Ashland, KY
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Service service service
They gave their word when I bought my car there, that if needed, due to service delay , they would provide a loner car for my transportation. They were consistent in keeping their word. In today’s world, service AND keeping your word means everything!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you! We are so pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai and we hope to see you again soon!

Mary P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and inspection
Great service.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad we could provide you with a great service visit. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again.

AC
Alan C.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever
Not a fan of dealerships but this one left me speechless. Excellent personal service!!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you so much! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Your recommendation means so much to us and we are so happy to have earned it. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

05/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome quick 1st service!
Keep up the great fast service

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are so happy you have chosen Don Franklin for all your vehicles needs. We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Fast service
Great job

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are so happy we could provide you with a quick and easy service visit! We can't wait to see you again, have a great weekend!

Mark S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2019 Category: Service
I had new tires and an oil change this visit. The service was outstanding per usual. Really appreciate the staff and the excellent customer service.

Thank you! We are so happy we could provide you with a great service visit! If you are ever in need of anything else, we are always happy to help!

Jamie M.
Jamie M
Kayla and Ken that did the work were absolutely great. She needs to be made manager of all the stores to train on customer service and Ken needs a raise (both do!!)

Thank you! We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your visit with us. I will make sure to share this with both of them! We truly appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

Carol H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Don Franklin review
Everyone very courteous I got a ride home I love my sales person misty ROBERTS and I love my sonata

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so glad we could provide you with an excellent visit! I will also make sure to share this with Misty!

Georgetown, KY
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Always very friendly and professional.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to leave us your feedback. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

Jeremy A.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service from beginning to end is superb.
We purchased our Hyundai back in February and brought it in for its first oul change. Experience and customer service was just as good as when we originally purchased. We will always return to this dealership. Thank you!

We are so glad to hear we were able to give you a 5 star service experience. We look forward to continuing to making your visits with us as pleasant and easy as possible. Thank you for your business and feedback.

Paris, KY
05/15/2019 Category: Service
To much pressure to buy other things
They’re ok

I hate to hear you felt pressured, as that is never our intent. Only to keep you advised of recommended services and potential needs to keep your vehicle running and driving it's best. I will talk to your advisor about how he presents these, as not to make our customers feel pressured.
Thank you for your feedback and have a great day!

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
This dealership has an excellent service department with exceptional customer service.
Would highly recommend.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad we could provide you with a top notch service visit. We truly appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

RA
Ron A.
Parksville, KY
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Kind Staff
The staff at the service center were attentive, competent, and kind. I will do my best to work through this dealership for any future needs!

Thank you! We are so glad you found our Service team to be so knowledgeable and helpful! Please let us know if you are in need of anything else, we are always happy to help!

Della B.
Maysville, KY
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
You have a great sales team who make you feel comfortable and would recommend your dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Thank you! We are so glad we could provide you with an excellent sales experience. Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle!

Julie T.
Stanton, KY
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Timely and accommodating
I attempted to make an appointment at another location and was told it would be two weeks before they had a slot available. Don Franklin had an opening the very next morning. They needed to order parts so a "loaner" car was provided. My car was returned to me clean and running like a top. Thanks!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm happy we were able to give you a 5 star service visit, and look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for your business, and have a great day!

Jazmin M.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Very quick and great quality
They had my car in and out within an hour for a job that I was told elsewhere would take 2-3 hours to fix. They’re very high quality and know exactly what they’re doing!

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are so glad we could provide you with a quick service visit. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

RT
Robbie T.
Berea, KY
Fast service
Fast and always friendly service...
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We truly appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

AP
Anna P.
Probably ruined my car
See previous statements
ANDREW W. from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

I cannot express how sorry we are that this has happened. Be assured we will make sure your vehicle is returned to you in new condition. I am currently dealing with the individuals responsible, and will make sure this does not happen again. Again, I truly apologize for your inconvenience. I will have someone contact you as soon as possible.

AD
Angela D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service needs work
Overall everything was ok. I’m biased because of the rude, discourteous and unprofessional treatment I received when dropping off my car. It was a couple mins past closing but the overhead door was still open. She treated me like an inconvenience.
ANDREW W. from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

I am very sorry for how you were treated. I have spoken to the individual, and taken disciplinary action as a result. This is not how we strive to make our customers feel. Please accept our apology, and assurance this will not happen again.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Dane S.
Winchester, KY
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Service team was prompt, provided regular updates and did what was asked.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you! We are so happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your visit! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Take care!