Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RK
Robert K.
Paris, KY
10/04/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there
The people you have working in the service department have always gone above they job. To make coming to have your vehicle worked on. This is our third Hyundai from here.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks for highlighting our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kenneth S.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Services were excellent

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad we could provide you with a excellent service visit! Please let us know if you need anything else, we are always happy to help!

Sherry B.
Wallingford, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Always happy and fast service!!

Thank you for your 5 star review It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We ope to see you again soon!

SJ
Shanice J.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The staff is very friendly and i appreciate that so much
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback, and we thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to be of service to you in the future.

VT
Verna T.
Winchester, KY
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place to buy a Hyundai!
Always do a great job every time I visit with them. Whether it's a oil change or tire rotation or changing air filter. Thank you!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience with us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

Daniel B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
My service advisor Matt went above and beyond to get my problem fixed under partial warranty, it was not something I would have thought of and certainly wouldn’t have expected!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars! I will make sure to share this with Matt, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Ronnie C.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Ron's Review
Always prompt, reliable and courteous service.

Thank you for your 5 stars! We truly appreciate your recommendation and we thank you for continuing to be a part of our Don Franklin Family.

EL
Erich L.
09/22/2019 Category: Service
My Sonata is the first Hyundai I have owned and I have had no problems other than basic maintenance with it. The service department had my parts in stock and had my car serviced in the amount of time estimated. It was great not to have to sit in the waiting room all day or arrange for another vehicle to get to work.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Alexis was fantastic!!

Thank you so much for your 5 stars! I will make sure to share this with Alexis! We truly appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

PH
Paul H.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Always top notch!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are so happy we have continued to provide you with excellent service! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
DON FRANKLIN ROCKS!!!!!!!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you so much! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Friendly and courteous!!!

Thank you! We are so happy to read such a great review about Don Franklin Lex Hyundai! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

EG
Eulaine G.
Harrodsburg, KY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
The dealership experience was great!
Was very pleased with the service at the dealership. I was very surprised at the costs of rotating the tires. I also was surprised that the life time warranty for Don Franklin oil change differs so much from the factory recommended oil change.

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

EW
Ethan W.
Winchester, KY
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
They replaced my back tires thanks so much!
We came to an agreement and they agreed to replace my rear tires that was my only problem and everything has been resolved! Thank you Don Franklin!

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Most unprofessional and problematic dealership I've ever visited
Because of them I need 2 new back tires and they won't replace them, this is not my first issue I've had with this dealer just the biggest
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today. I am glad we could resolve our misunderstanding.

ANDY WORKMAN

London, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Matt and his advisers
Matt and his group advisers are great to customers
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you! We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

WS

BF
Bradley F.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Never a bad experience!
I am on my third (or fourth) vehicle with this dealership. Their personal touch and their commitment to making the car buying and servicing experiences are completely top notch! I have never even considered another dealership since I moved to Kentucky.

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We really appreciate your recommendation, and we thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family!

James H.
Sparta, KY
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Best dealer I’ve ever dealt with
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars! Your recommendation means so much to us! Feel free to contact us if you are in need of anything else, we are always happy to help.

RA
Raymond A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Overall Satisfied
Overall satisfied, but was disappointed in the cleanliness of my car after the oil change. There was grease on my drivers side door handle, steering wheel, and arm rest. The outside of my car was smudged with grease in different spots.

We thank you for your high star rating. I do apologize that your vehicle was not clean when returned to you. Please feel free to stop by and we will have all those grease spots taken care of for you. We truly value your business, and we hope you have a great weekend!