Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment
Professional customer services
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for your great rating! We hope to make your next visit with us a 5 star one! Please feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions on how to achieve this for you.

01/23/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
This car has had more recalls than any other car I have had. The dealership has always been very prompt in getting the car in and getting them corrected.

Thank you for your feedback! We are always here if you need anything else, and we appreciate your business!

John R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Efficient; clean; timely.
Recommend.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you so much, we really appreciate your recommendation! Please let us know how we can make your next visit with us a 5 star one. Feel free to reach out to me directly with any suggestions on how to achieve that for your next visit.

PL
Patsy L.
Versailles, KY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice
Waiting room clean. Liked amenities. Staff accommodating and pleasant.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next visit with us a 5 stars! Please feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions on how we can achieve this for you!

David B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
not hard to get to.
none
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next visit with us a 5 star one! Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions on how we can achieve this for you.

12/21/2018 Category: Service
Great job. Thanks
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know what we can do in the future to make your next visit an excellent one. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Kudos
Service to my vehicle, including free car wash, very nice waiting area, updates as you wait and friendly staff.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the great feedback on your visit! We would love your next visit with us to be 5 stars! Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions on how we can accomplish this for you.

MF
Marguerite F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2018 Category: Service
good
good
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for your high star rating! We would love for your next visit to be a 5 star one! Please contact me directly with any suggestions to achieve this for you.
Have a great holiday!

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Review
Hdhdje
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next visit with us a 5 star one! Please contact me directly with any suggestions so we can achieve this for you.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
New car
The hyundai starter went out the first week after purchase. Still under review. So far so good but not excellent.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. You mentioned the starter, but I dont see any history of your car being here. Is that something we did? The review you recieved is for our dealership and your experience with us.
We hope to see you again in the future, for any of your maintenance or repair needs.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Got oil change and tire rotation. Took a little over an hour
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

We are so happy we could quickly provide you with a great visit! We hope to see you again in the future.

Carl B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Convenient to where I live.
It is close by to where I live.

Thank you for your great review of our service department! We would love your next visit with us to be a 5 star one! Feel free to contact me directly by phone or email with any suggestions to accomplish this for you.

FG
Frank G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Starter Replacement
Taking time to thank Andy Williams the service manager for taking the time to talk to me about my Hyundai Elantra and showing me the issue it had with the starter. Also for Kayla Love for listening to me to show the bad starter once the new one was put in.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Sir! I enjoyed speaking with you, and hope to see you again. Im glad we were able to find the issue, and get it taken care of for you.

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

James H.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Recall
Great service, great staff
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your excellent review! Please let us know what we can do to achieve a 5 star visit for you, you can contact me directly with any suggestions you may have.

David R.
Winchester, KY
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Love the car and the dealership is good.
Love my Sonata!
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We would love to make your next visit with us a 5 star one. Please contact me with any suggestions you may have for us to achieve this for you.

MY
Melanie Y.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
I asked for my tire pressure to be done and adjusted to 36, this was not done. The service rep was very nice. This may seem petty but when I got ready to leave the inside of my car smelled like a big fart. So salute to whoever shared that!!!

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize that your tire pressure was not taken care of, but you can feel free to stop by anytime to have us take care of that. We thank you for your business, and hope you have a great day!

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Staff was working through a busy Friday. Will have to visit again soon as issues reported are happening again.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback, and please let us know if you need anything else, we are always happy to help.

Williamstown, KY
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Timely
My oil change was super fast. The snacks and drinks provided during the wait time was a plus.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your service visit with us. Please let us know what we can do to make your next visit with us a 5 star one! You can contact me directly with any suggestions you may have.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2018 Category: Service
It is fine, never had any major problems having the car seviced
It is a good dealership and people attempt to give good service.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you had a good visit, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Tank care!

Winchester, KY
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling issues good service.
I asked to schedule routiene serviceTelephone operator seemed clueless. Kept tepeating “So do you want an oil change?”
Service department supririsingly efficient and courteous.
KRISTINA L B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that you had scheduling issues, I am in the process of training new agents for our scheduling department. We do appreciate your patience while we work to build our services. If you ever need to schedule an appointment, I would be more than happy to do that personally for you next time.