Travis M.
01/22/2020
Trash! Do not bring your vehicle here!
Their so called master mechanics does not know what he is doing, could not even diagnose my BMW to tell me what was wrong with it after it sat at their shop for 3 days. Don’t waist your time going here!

Chrissy C.
01/16/2020
Do not bring your car here!!!!
These people do not know what they are doing! I brought my Porsche Cayenne here due to mis firing and they gave me my car in worst condition did I brought it. Now my car shuts off every time I stop at a light or in idle and they broke a panel in the car. I brought the car back and they said they forgot to rerun somethings and will add a screw on the panel they broke. 2 days later my car is still shutting off at every light. I brought it back to them and they have no idea why it keeps shutting off!! They are not real Machanic and do not know what they are doing!!! 1 star is actually to much! Be ware and do not go there!

AT
Alfonso T.
Florida
BMW Z3
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Alfonso said he was a returning customer. He had work done in the business but the technician did not really work on his vehicle. He called about it and they said to bring it over and they will take care of him but when he went there, no discount on oil change was given as promised. He also noted that the last mechanic needs work on his communication. In his other visit, the technician said that he did not really drive it so much, just up and down so when he got home the engine overheated. When he brought it back, the technician started arguing with him.

Cherie B.
Kissimmee, FL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Cherie said the customer service was horrible. She said the vehicle is in worse condition than when she came in. She stated she will not be going back again.

PP
Peter P.
Mercedes-Benz R500
04/08/2018
Not happy customer
My car over heated for what was found out to be a reservoir that was replaced by Euro a few months ago. When the car over heated it through the belt tension device and the water pump was in question. After a week plus of phone cars and no real answers I was told the car needed head repair and it would cost 2000.00. When paying the deposit they told my son that the 2000.00 quoted may become a lot more. Needless to say I have pulled the car from their shop and sent 30 miles to my trusted MB mechanic to replace the engine. This was over the capability of these folks that are very nice but for oil changes and not much more. And they charge me for the work that was done and not the warranted because of the reservoir's failure.

Ray C.
Condomínio Vale Do Ouro, MG
12/27/2017
Very bad communication
I was a client of this establishment for just over a year or so, and have referred several of my own customers from throughout Central Florida to this establishment.
However, what I experienced in my last and final visit to this location was truly unexpected, unacceptable and completely unprofessional. I dropped off my 2016 Land Rover LR4 to have the brakes serviced for the second time, because the brakes that Euro Motors had serviced in the past would not stop squeaking. I spoke with the cashier there I believe her name is Cindy and we agreed that I would drop my vehicle off on Tuesday morning so that they could have enough time to service my vehicle. When I went in Wednesday evening to pickup my vehicle it was in the exact place I left it and nothing had been done! There was no explanation from Cindy or Adrian. Luckily I found another Euro mechanic in the area and he was able to resolve my issues. I will no longer recommend this establishment to anyone!

John M.
Kissimmee, FL
BMW 650i
06/02/2017
Oil leak
Had my car serviced here for a oil leak and after three returned trips to shop the oil leak still exsist. 3k dollars later... 2006 650i
Adrian R. from EURO MOTORS responded on 06/02/2017

Hi John,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience during your last visit. We strive to exceed expectations when servicing vehicles and we regret we missed the mark. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind giving us a call at (407)730-5917 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you and earning back your business.

EM
Elias M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
06/09/2016
Strongly disagree with the replacement part price.
To be honest I reserve my comments in this particular case.
Thanks.