Thomas B.
Cambridge Springs, PA
BMW 135i
01/22/2019
mixed review
The people couldn't have been nicer. I'm holding my final decision because the ABS lights came back on two days after my service.
I 'm waiting to call and bring the car back because the lights have been going on and off ever since. ( The young lady said that the work is guaranteed for 2 years or 24000 miles. So I'm waiting a little while to see how it goes.)

11/30/2018
Did not feel welcome.
I had to stop by after work. I work until 5, but did all that ! could to leave early to get there just after 5:00 (they close at 5:30). When I arrived, I felt like it was being a pest rather than being accepted as a customer. I needed a quart of oil (my turbo burns it). I didn't know my mileage off hand (and wasn't sure I really needed to provide that to get a quart of oil so I was not prepared with that information) and the receptionist at the desk didn't seem happy to have to go get the reading. And when I wanted to ask about he possibility of having someone take a look at the corner of my bumper and fog light. She said, "Really?...at 5:15... Adrien is very busy." She proceeded to look at it and said they do not do work with any non OEM parts. I understand that, but the experience left me very disappointed in EuroMotors. I hoped to continue using them in the future, and I may, but honestly I am disappointed at this experience.

Jihyun P.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Jihyun said the service was good. They were able to come to an agreement.

Shams H.
BMW 750xi
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Shams said the staff told him it would take 30 days for the repairs, but it took 50 days.

GW
Guran W.
Gainesville, FL
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Guran said this business did not find the problem with his vehicle. They did the inspection and the windshield fluid container is broken and they didn't look into it. He is not very satisfied with them.

Samuel M.
BMW 540i
03/29/2017 Category: Service
Samuel said they performed a diagnosis but they weren't clear about what the problem was.

RP
Richard P.
03/22/2017
Can't complain about the work... I'm dissatisfied with promises... Take care of your customer and I will always return

BG

EG
Eric G.
Fiat 500
09/26/2016
Ok, so this is like my 4th or 5th time there. I was a little disappointed with paying double the amount on the oil change. I could have went to Fiat n got it done for $29.99

Also, I believe your labor cost is really high. Paying $1400. For a job I can get done for half the amount is insane to me. I asked if you guys can discount it and you said you can only take $100 off. I thought you guys wanted to earn my business, but your prices are forcing me to go elsewhere. I really like you guys . I will still recommend people to you , & I will go to you for simple things that are reasonably priced. I'm a single dad, I have to be frugal.

IM
Ivan M.
Florida
BMW M3
09/23/2016 Category: Service
Ivan said the business has a really nice staff but they could have given him an estimated time of completion. He was disappointed about that.

ES
Elianna S.
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Elianna said she kept asking for the price. She didn't get the price until after the oil change was done.

HN
Heriberto N.
Florida
Acura RSX
04/19/2016 Category: Service
Heriberto said he is still waiting on a second quote from this business. He would have gone with the first quote if they would have given him a better price.