IR
St. Cloud, FL
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/17/2020
Visit
I have never seen such attention to detail and professionalism from a staff member. Kudos to the owner of this store.

SF
Steve F.
Dodge Charger
02/12/2020
Very knowledgeable-
Team here at Euro truly work together to provide as much TANGIBLE information as possible. Great work and professional atmosphere. I’ll continue taking my high-performance car to Euro. Thank you Team!

AR
Annie R.
02/09/2020
Personal attention
Service excellent and the personnel attention even better

RP
Richard P.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/08/2020
First class service...
I have been going to Euro Motors for several years. I have always had a great experience going there..

GV
Giridhar V.
Audi Q5
02/07/2020
GREAT maintenance /service for my audi
awesome experience-took my q5 in for 90K service and brake work. Done without a hiccup and LOT cheaper than the dealer. Would highly recommend them to a person. Glad they are where they are!

Mercedes-Benz CLA
02/06/2020
Change and maintenance Mercedes Benz cla 250
Excellent customer service, fast service, and great prices, I recommend them 100%.
👍🏻 Finally a place where we can trust. Thanks!!! Euro motors

Dave D.
Middleburg, FL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/31/2020
Great people that care about your car
Just had to bring my Mercedes back to Euro Motors. Got me in and out - problem solved. Give them a try, you’ll find a new home for your service needs

MO
Manuel O.
Saint Cloud, FL
01/22/2020
The Euro Motor staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The technician took care of my car in a timely manner. I’m pleased with their service and I will be a returning customer.

CV
Carlos V.
Volvo S60
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said the business provided excellent service.

Marte Lynn B.
Kissimmee, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/18/2020
The Absolute BEST!
If I weren’t moving to Tennessee, I would have this place to take my Mini Cooper to forever! Everyone there are very friendly and you feel like you’ve known them forever. They have really taken excellent care of my vehicle. One of my favorite things is Adrian tells you like it is. If he doesn’t feel like a certain after market add on is good for my car, he’ll tell it like it is. He’ll tell me no and the reason for it and that’s it, I don’t have it done. These mechanics are very knowledgeable and will take very good care of your vehicle. I’m going to miss all of them.

EK
Erika K.
Mercedes-Benz C250
01/15/2020
Highly recommended

mark d.
01/09/2020
Mercedes A Services in Orlando
This company is excellent for Service A or B or anything Mercedes in Orlando. I called the dealership, and they wanted $400 for Service A - this place did it for less than half and used actual german oil. Great company and people I highly recommend them.

KL
Keith L.
Saint Cloud, FL
12/07/2019
Quality Car Care Team
Great team for BMW repair. After 5 months of on and off safe mode problems on my 2007 650i the car runs great. This was my 3rd repair shop I had the car in for same problem. I found the team knowledgable and honest from the front office to the garage team. The mechanic even came out to talk to me about the repair and any other concerns I may have. He helped me set priorities for future repairs and maintance. While waiting for the repairs to be completed I was even taken over to the shopping center for the afternoon. Now thats customer service!

Kevin B.
11/16/2019
The staff and ownership attentiveness to the customer
Excellent customer service and quality is why I like EuroMotors. The staff are knowledgeable and provide honest upfront advice and guidance on my vehicles. Their pricing is competitive and fair and they often offer discounts to loyal customers. Sindy and Adrian Rock as well as all their employees.

AR
Anne R.
11/03/2019
Stellar service and results
I had a complicated problem with my transmission. Although I had complete service and maintenance done at the dealership less than a month ago this problem was not diagnosed. It progressed to the point that my car was not drivable and I needed to have it towed to the shop. The staff at Euro Motors gave me an appointment for an evaluation immediately. I spoke to both Justin and Adrian (service technicians) and they were very thorough about explaining the situation. Sindy and Ana were very good about communicating with me and keeping in touch about the status of my repairs. The entire process went smoothly and was a completely pleasant experience due to the courteous and efficient service from everyone I had contact with. We are fortunate to have an honest and trustworthy service and repair business of such high quality here in Orlando.