LC
LAURIE C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/09/2021
Costumer service
they are friendly and very knowledgeable

RV
RENGA V.
BMW Z4
04/07/2021
Prompt, apt service
Did a good job. Necessary work taken care of well.

JARED M.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/27/2021
Professional, Kind, and Honest
The best.

Alexandria, VA
03/24/2021
Nice people, nice experience
I was very pleased with my experience at Fairfax Service Center.

AV
ARNEDO V.
03/16/2021
Customer
Very competent , accommodating , very friendly !

They know their craft cery well ! Excellent mechanic

DOLORES D.
Burke, VA
03/10/2021
Recent service
First class treatment as I have had for over 20 years.

JASON M.

Falls Church, VA
BMW M Roadster
03/05/2021
Taking the Anxiety out of Car Repair
In my world when it comes to car repair nothing is more important than honesty, integrity, extensive knowledge, and doing the right thing for the vehicle and it’s owner. Fairfax Service Center has been taking care of my BMW cars for more than 10 years and they have always more than exceeded my expectations. If you own a BMW or Mercedes there is no finer service available in Northern Virginia.

AR
ALEXANDRA R.
Arlington, VA
02/28/2021
Speedy and polite service—always
Nice people and good work

JEFF B.
Springfield, VA
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/17/2021
Fair and reasonable
Explained the issue and confirmed what was necessary to complete the job

AL
AZI L.
Reston, VA
02/15/2021
The BMW repair shop you can trust
I have a BMW SUV that I love to drive, and it has 200k miles on it. Reese and his staff are a wonderful resource for me and allow me to keep my older car in excellent shape. He is always able to fit us in immediately and do the service and repairs quickly and effectively, and always has a loaner car if I need one. He often gives me options on the work I need to do and other repairs that can wait. I fully trust his advice, and he always stands by his work. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

KJ
KAREN J.
Woodbridge, VA
02/15/2021
Kind Srrvice
Reese and his wife has been such a pleasant team to deal with; fare pricing and great work. I’ve never had any issues with the work done on my vehicle. They definitely know German vehicle servicing.

LC
LAURIE C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/06/2021
The people that work there.
They are very polite and give you all that needs to be fixed. Not more than needs to be fixed.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for writing a 5 star reviw for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

We appreciate your business.

KEN B.
Aldie, VA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/04/2021
Great service at a reasonable price
The shop is awesome gives you the best advice service is impeccable and reasonable I will always take my cars here.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

PK
PAUL K.
Mercedes-Benz S500
02/04/2021
Thanks!
Nice personality, best service, price reasonable, and service on time.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business.