AR
ALAN R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
10/10/2018
2005 330xi Oil Service
When I take my older BMWs to Fairfax Service Center for regular or repair maintenance I sometimes walk across the street to the BMW of Fairfax New or Pre-Owned show rooms and browse the exciting cars on display. Like the child in a candy store, I want most of what I see! All of the beautifully engineered, sculptured, appointed, and optioned cars that BMW offers. I then return to reality and my "Well Seasoned" and "Well Maintained" BMW and appreciate it even more after seeing how it has been evolved into the newer models. I appreciate that they have been maintained by a shop who appreciates these beautifully engineered, sculptured, appointed, and optioned cars by BMW as much or more than I do. I highly recommend FSC as the shop to keep you old German cars running as if they were new.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking teh time to write a great review. WE are dedicated to providing teh best quality, value and service to meet our customer's needs.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

10/09/2018
Good customer service and nice people
I love their honesty, their superior treatment and the clean place and light meal, water and drinks. they are really generous.

Thank you for your feedback.
WE appreciate your business.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Centreville, VA
10/06/2018
Great workmanship and service
Fairfax Service Center has excellent customer service and workmanship. They had my business in the past when I owned a BMW. I recently purchased a BMW and they were the first place I thought of. They are top notch at what they do and their prices for oil changes have not changed in 10 years. They truly care about their customers and I will continue to use them and refer them to my friends and colleagues.

Thank you so much for such a great review.
We appreciate your business , your trust and your confidence in us.
It is our pleaseure to service your car.

KT
KEN T.
Falls Church, VA
10/03/2018
Wonderful people to do business with. Excellent technical work. Trustworthy advice. I've been a customer for years and will certainly come back again when needed.
Top. 5 of 5.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. Thank you for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business.

CHARLES C.
Mercedes-Benz E430
10/02/2018
Highly knowledgeable, honest and fair, as well as nice people to deal with.
Highly knowledgeable, honest and fair, as well as nice people to deal with. Wish everyone I dealt with, would be like Reece and his firm. The customer is not made to feel like they have an endless supply of funding to fix their car.

For common repairs, he was really good at explaining what needed to be done, why and how much it would cost. For issues of unknown causes, he really pursued finding and solving the original cause of the problem. In his diagnosis, he explained what he was doing, why and how much time he thought it would take. It ended up taking several days to diagnose and I appreciated the loaner car. Although we did not know how long it would take to find the problem or how much the parts and labor would cost, when the cause was found, he was really fair on the final amount that he charged me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review of your experience at Fairfax Service Center.We are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customer's needs.
We appreciate you loyalty and your business.

AR
ALAN R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
09/30/2018
2006 BMW 330xi 132,000 mile Service
Excellent Service as always at Fairfax Service Center (FSC). I lived down the street from FSC and ever since my cars factory warranties expired, I have been taking them to Fairfax Service Center for maintenance and repairs. I now live near Bowie Maryland and drive the approximately 40 miles to FSC for regular Maintenance and Repairs, even with the occasional towing cost. Some may consider this extreme but when you find an excellent maintenance shop for your vehicles, my suggestion is to keep them, and they can keep your old or new vehicles running like they were new!

Thank you so much for such a great review. We truly appreciate it .
Thank you for choosing us . Thank you for being a loyal customer.

JOSEPH F.
09/29/2018
Cooling Service
I brought in my 2008 BMW 335xi for an emissions check and coolant system flush. All the radiator hoses were also replaced based on a recommendation from a previous appointment. Everything was completed as requested and at a reasonable cost. The only issue that I had is that I was not told when the car would be ready and no one called me to tell me the work was complete.

Mr. Fallone,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we appreciate your feedback.
We are glad that the maintance on your  car was  to your satisfaction.
We apologize that our customer service was not satisfactory on your visit.We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry that standard was not met on your visit.
Thank you for your business and we appreciate your feedback.

Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said that she was happy with the work the business provided.

JIM C.
Essex Junction, VT
09/27/2018
Overall an exceptional experience!
I had many issues going on with my BMW 528xi and the owners and employees of FRC were just super accommodating as I had to stop in several times unannounced and they took my car right in and ultimately solved all the issues in a very fair and friendly way. I can’t say enough about this establishment. 10 Stars!
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. Here at Fairfax Service Center we work very hard to offer the best service to our customers, so we are happy to see that reflected on your visits.
We appreciate your business.

TC
Timothy C.
Burke, VA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said when he turned his vehicle in for service they were done 20 minutes later.

Mikhail S.
Falls Church, VA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Mikhail said the service was good.

MARK H.
Mercedes-Benz E300
08/28/2018
A Shop That I Trust
We’ve been going to FSC for a few years and they have delivered great service. Things they fix stay fixed, they honor the timing of prescheduled appointments, and repairs are accomplished within a reasonable time frame. Try them out...you will like them! (They just need a bell at the front desk!)

I absolutely recommend Fairfax Service Center.

Mark
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for such a great review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for your trust and for your business.

Abdal B.
Dayton, OH
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Abdal said the experience was ok, until he left. They charged him too much money. Again the check engine light is on. He would not recommend them for work.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 09/27/2018

We tried to reach Mr. Basin via phone but his voice mail was on and we left a message for him to call us but he never replied. This is what our response to him would be if he called back :
“Hi Abdal,

Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We apologize if you feel like your service was too expensive. We believe that we have some of the most competitive pricing around. Also, before we continue work on any vehicle, we make sure to get customer approval first. We invite you to come back into the shop. If the engine light came back on due to the same issue we fixed, we’ll be more than happy to fix it under our warranty at no charge to you.  “

Let me know if you need anything else. Hope you have a nice rest of the day.

AH
ALAN H.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/24/2018
Outstanding as always
FSC specializes in thorough, no hype, reasonably priced service. They have earned my trust.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our everyday goal is to offer the best service to our customers, I am happy to see that reflected on your visit. Thank you for your business and for being a loyal customer.

AG
Albert G.
Rockville, MD
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the mechanic fixed the issues he had brought it in for and there was another issue that he had also looked in to and fixed it as well.

HO
Hossein O.
Fairfax Station, VA
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Hossein said the business offers good service at a reasonable price.

CA
Colleen A.
BMW Z4
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Colleen said everyone one is very friendly, professional and the work always turns out good. The mechanic appears to be very honest as well

RL
Rachel L.
ANNANDALE, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said the business is quick and he would recommend the business.

KENNETH M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/01/2018
recent service
Good location and professional service representatives. I was able to obtain a quick appointment and service was completed within the time specified.

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing us and being a loyal customer.

FR
Farouq R.
Ashburn, VA
BMW 740Lxi
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Farouq said they did what he wanted them to do. They were quick and the service was excellent.