CLIFFORD M.
06/13/2019
Recent drop in with service question
Top notch and professional service with a “smile”

EH
EDWARD H.
Occoquan, VA
06/12/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent service. First time customer and they exceeded my expectations. I will be returning.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customer's needs.
Thank you for choosing us.

JN
JEFF N.
06/07/2019
Friendly, competent, reasonaly priced
5 out of 5 for competence, accuracy and expedience.

Thank you for a great review.

PB
PENNY B.
BMW 135i
06/07/2019
I called this shop for something else that couldn't be done to the car 🚗. BUT I was so impressed with the owner, Reese, that I had him take care of some very important issues. Took the car on a 2 hour drive yesterday. The car is wonderful! Running like new again. Thanks!

Our everyday goal is to provide the best service possible to our customers and we are glad to hear of your experience with our shop.

KO
KATIE O.
Falls Church, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/28/2019
Absolutely WONDERFUL!
Fairfax Service Center has everything you might need from the dealership with a family-owned and operated feel. They are kind, understanding, and phenomenal at what they do. I had gotten word of mouth recommendations for them from a co worker and I am so glad I followed up. They were fast and efficient. My car was in great hands. I don't think I'll go anywhere else from here on out.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We are dedicated to providing teh best service to our customers and I am happy to see that reflected on your visit.
Thank you for choosing Fairfax Service center. We appreciate your business.

JAMES L.
05/22/2019
Prompt and technically correct service, accompanied by useful, knowledgeable explanations.
The center responded to the emergency of a dead battery in its usual timely matter, installing and setting up a new battery within a couple of hours. During the same visit they also were able to provide the requested oil change service, and brake line service which also was due. As for the battery, the center on its own pursued with the manufacturer its warranty, and was able to get the replacement free of charge.

Thank you For taking teh time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for your business.

TL
TRU L.
Vienna, VA
05/21/2019
BMW repairs
Great works with excellent services and reasonable costs.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great  review for Fairfax Service Center.

JOSEPH F.
Arlington, VA
Broken Shock
I broke a shock on the way to work last week. Reese offered to take my car that day and give me a loaner. Unfortunately, I had to wait until the next day. The work was performed as expected by that evening. Reese also found a bad coil while test driving the car and replaced it. Great work as always.

Thank you so much for taking teh time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business, your trust and your confidence. It is our pleasure to service your car.

JOHN B.
Silver Spring, MD
BMW M3
05/19/2019
Great place to take your BMW.
I have BMW but I’ve seen many late model MB here for service. I’ve used regular dealers but they miss things that FSS picks up, especially on older M3. In one case s mysterious random thunk was diagnosed as worn rear lower suspension arm bushings. Also a broken bolt on front lower suspension arm bracket. A full service II inspection at dealer should have caught these, but didn’t. FFS did!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We are dedicated to provide the best service possible to every customer. We are happy to hear about your great experience at our shop.

DAN M.
Professional Service
The mechanics consistently meet the exacting standards their clients expect.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fairfax Service Center.

DAVID S.
Woodbridge, VA
BMW 325i
05/17/2019
Great Service.
The crew at Fairfax Service Center can not be beat for outstanding customer service. From start to finish Reese made me feel like I was his number 1 priority. On top of that, I got my 91 E30 back in excellent running condition within a week time after the car was sitting for the last decade. All this for a reasonable cost. It turns out there are still honest mechanics that truly care about customers, and Fairfax Service Center is One of them.

Definitely earned a life long customer. Thanks Again
-Dave

We appreciate the oppotunity to service your car.
Everyday we strive to provide the best service possible ,with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
Thank you for choosing Fairfax Service Center. We appreciate your business.

KA
KARA A.
Reston, VA
05/11/2019
Excellent service!
So grateful to have been referred to Fairfax Service Center- after many bad experiences with my husbands car at other garages all over the DMV, we feel so lucky to have finally found a place we fully trust and receive excellent service from every time! If only we had found sooner. Highly recommend the fantastic team here, for honest, reliable, and fast service.

Our goal is to offer the best service to our customers , we are happy to see that reflected on your visit.
We appreciate your business .

HS
HOSEA S.
Annandale, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/30/2019
Friendly staff
My interaction with the Fairfax Clinic has been with the Physical Therapy Dept. Great, professional staff, starting with the Techs, top notch! All three of the techs are very knowledgeable and professional.

DAVID M.
04/30/2019
Register BMW Battery
Extremely accommodating for a simple project. Really impressed, very happy, glad to know them with my car going out of warranty in December.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Fairfax Service Center.
We are thrilled to hear that you were impressed and happy with the service  our team provided for your car.

HR
HOWARD R.
Washington, DC
04/26/2019
Great and professional service and great value for service provided.
Fairfax services Center again delivered quality services. Appreciate the great turn around in getting my car service for the summer months.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.

EF
ERIC F.
Manassas, VA
04/22/2019
The staff at Fairfax Service Center are very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. It's a pleasure to do business with them.

I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for repair work on their BMW, Mercedes, or Mini Cooper.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We are dedicated to providing the best service and value to meet our customer's needs.
We appreciate your trust, loyalty and your business.

RONAL H.
⭐️ Fast
⭐️Good price
⭐️Honest
⭐️Great People
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking teh time to provide a review for Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate the opportunity to service your car.

KG
K G.
Herndon, VA
04/18/2019
Best Se rice at half of the price of at Dealership
I went back again after almost a year to have oil change as well as brake service. They did a great job at almost half of the price at dealership and discount oil change for $78. In addition, the owner manger / Riece, even fixed the ruck lock issues that I had serviced a year ago with NO CAHRGE. That was very generous of him, very much appreciated that. BTW, the issues for the Truck lock, I was quoted $1650 @ Fairfax BMW, however, the Fairfax Service center fixed for only $300, a year later fixed wire short issues with no Additional charge. I recommend Fairfax Service Center anyone who has BMW to get the sevice done there, no dealership, you will NOT BE DSIAPPOINTED

KG
KIDXWE G.
Herndon, VA
04/18/2019
Once again Best and honest service at much reasonable price
I went back again after almost a year to have oil change as well as brake service. They did a great job at almost half of the price at dealership and discount oil change for $78. In addition, the owner manger / Riece, even fixed the ruck lock issues that I had serviced a year ago with NO CAHRGE. That was very generous of him, very much appreciated that. BTW, the issues for the Truck lock, I was quoted $1650 @ Fairfax BMW, however, the Fairfax Service center fixed for only $300, a year later fixed wire short issues with no Additional charge. I recommend Fairfax Service Center anyone who has BMW to get the service done there, no dealership, you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Fairfax Service Center.
The team at Fairfax Service Center is dedicated to providing the best service possible with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction. We are glad to see that reflected on your visit.
We appreciate your business .

Z
Z.
Falls Church, VA
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/17/2019
Care about customers !
Provide fair prices, and care about customer satisfaction. I would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us.
At Fairfax Service Center, we strive to provide the best service possible with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction and I am glad that was reflected on your visit.