Clifton, VA
BMW 528i
02/15/2019
Great service team!
Reese Sherbaf and the entire service team know cars and how to fix them. And they charge reasonable price to the work.

Highly recommend you give them a try.

MK
MIKE K.
Reston, VA
BMW Z4
02/15/2019
Great service and very friendly.
I have tried two local BMW dealerships both of which provided mediocre to abysmal service. Fairfax Service Center was much more productive, punctual, economical, and easy to work with.

JJ
JULIE J.
Virginia Beach, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/14/2019
Fantastic customer service
Maryum was very nice and efficient. I had never been there before. They took my car back for diagnosis without an appointment.
I wish I lived closer I would use them for all services on my MB GL 450.
Thank you owners and staff.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review.
We are happy to check your car whenever you are in the area.

RICHARD S.
02/07/2019
I took my 2005 330ci to FSC, my regular shop, for suspension repair after slipping on ice Feb 6. As usual the repair work was started quickly, done fast, and reasonably priced. I appreciated the special attention by Daniel who showed me the bent lower control arm on the rear suspension and the amazing Hunter alignment machine at work on resetting the front suspension. I am very pleased with the repair.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.
Everyday at Fairfax Service Center ,we stive to provide the best service possible, with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.

HW
HOLLEY W.
02/01/2019
Knowledgeable and honest
We bring both our BMWs here for all their service. Always satisfied with the work done and the timeliness of repairs. They are fair and honest. There’s nothing cheap about maintaining a BMW but FSC prices are much better than the dealer.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We appreciate your trust, your business and your loyalty.

Jefferson F.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabet. She said it was great.

HR
HOWARD R.
Washington, DC
01/24/2019
Great and professional service and great value for service provided.
Great service and professional service provided
Definitely dependable but courteous staff and owner.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.

RO
ROBERT O.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/19/2019
Solid
I've used them off and on for about six years. Do good work. Clean place. Friendly enough.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Clyde B.
Sterling, VA
01/18/2019
Professional, thorough and conscientious
I was referred to FAS my personal mechanic for a problem he could not address on my 2007 BMW X3. They were very thorough in addressing my initial problem as well as inspecting my car for other issues. I immediately trusted their diagnosis and felt confident that my car was in good hands. I had not been driving my car for months because of its mechanical issues. I'm confident in the quality of the work and my X3 is fun to drive again. I appreciate my mechanic for the referral and I'm pleased that they performed to his confidence and my expectations.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your car. Here at Fairfax Service Center ,our goal is to offer the best service to our customers , we are happy to see that reflected on your visit.
Thank you for your business.

KAMELIA S.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
01/13/2019
Customer service is superb.
I rely on the service center to take care of my car. Car. Ms Maryam is always very welcoming with her professional attitutude helps me figure out what is wrong with my car. They are a hidden jewel and my whole family take our cars for service. Gold star to fairfax service center. Thank you. Kamelia
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate your feedback.
At Fairfax Service Center we are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customer's needs.
Thank you for your business and your trust. It is our pleasure to service your car.

CLYDE B.
Sterling, VA
01/10/2019
Very professional
As a first time customer I was very impressed with the service. I truly appreciated their thorough inspection of my car. The attention to detail was very informative. I'm confident about the quality of the repairs which is very comforting.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
Here at Fairfax Service Center we strive to provide the best service possible ,with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
Thank you for chosing us and giving us the opportunity to service your car.

RAUL G.
BMW 528i
12/25/2018
1998 528i - transmission control unit
My car developed a bad TCU. It was a bit difficult to diagnose on my own let alone replace the TCU with a used unit and test. Reese shared some advice while I was trying to figure this out. When it came time to reset the computer and test several TCUs, Reese handled that for me and the car ran fine afterwards.
I work on my car as much as I can because I enjoy doing it. At times the work is too complex or too heavy for me and Reese and his team take care of that for me. I have brought my bimmer to Reese for several years now and I am pleased with his work ethics and honesty.
I strongly recommend this shop.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business and thank you for being a loyal customer.

ME
MERVET E.
Fairfax Station, VA
12/16/2018
Great job!
I went in for a full windshield glass replacement and they did a great job. It was easy to deal with Miriam. Pricing was reasonable. Highly recommend them for their services.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Fairfax Service Center.We appreciate your business. We are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value and service to meet our customer's needs.
Thank you for choosing us.

JOHN D.
Oakton, VA
BMW 750iL
12/09/2018
Service review
good communication - lots of knowledgeable people, especially relating to an E-38. With my car, so many options as to why things are not running correctly. It still is a "trial & error " type of
business but what I like is Reese and his team can "immediately" go pass the "fault codes" and find the "root" of the problem which keeps costs down into a "win - win." situation because you also get the car back quicker. And yes, the loaner saves time for me as well. Wish i could get this kind of service from the Cardiologist! Thank you Reese, (JD).
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. WE appreciate your business and your loyalty.

TR
TERRY R.
Arlington, VA
12/08/2018
Honest valuation, licensed professionals, friendly service,
Honest assessment of repair valuation, licensed professionals, friendly service. No upsell pressure.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business.

Washington, DC
BMW 745Li
12/07/2018
Always professional and informative about service required and completed within estimated time. Very pleased.

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

JZ
JERRY Z.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/06/2018
Easy to get an appointment
Prompt service and they worked well with my warranty.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business.

RICHARD S.
12/06/2018
Excellent BMW service
Excellent BMW service by mechanics you can talk to! Easy to get an appointment
Reasonable price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review. At fairfax service center we strive to provide the best service possible with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
We appreciate your business.

IR
IRVING R.
BMW 128i
12/02/2018
Fast curtious service
They took care of my Bmw it’s like driving a new car. The price was fair and the work done really well
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your car.

MJ
MARY LORETTA J.
Vienna, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/30/2018
Great work
Thank you for the great service you always
Give me every time I need my car worked
On..

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business .
Thank you for being a loyal customer.