CHRIS M.
BMW 528i
03/12/2019
Great service, high quality
Reese and his team are extremely knowledgeable and always look out for the customer’s long term interest. When a repair is needed he recommends other items that can be handled more cost-effectively at the same time, to avoid additional labor for an inevitable later repair. He’s always open to questions and suggestions as well. I’ve used him since 2006.

AC
ANA C.
Vienna, VA
03/08/2019
Always excellent service
They’re consistent in providing excellent service. I trust them and their knowledge implicitly. They also go the extra mike got anything you just need.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We strive to provide the best service possible ,with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.I am happy to see that reflected on your visits.
We appreciate your business and your trust and loyalty.

VC
VERONICA C.
Audi Q5
03/07/2019
The service- from start to finish.
Excellent place to bring your car! Very reasonable rates!
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We appreciate your business and your trust.

HR
HOWARD R.
Washington, DC
03/05/2019
Great and professional service and great value for service provided.
Excellent service Professionals and courtney staff always appreciate the personal experience.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.
The team at Fairfax Service Center appreciates your business and your loyalty.

Arlington, VA
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/05/2019
Fast excellent service
Easy to schedule my appointment and my car was ready when promised. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review .
We appreciate your business.

CR
CYNTHIA R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/02/2019
Great care for my geriatric car
My 2003 Mini is 15 years old and has over 216,000 miles of great service on its odometer. This car has been serviced almost exclusively by FSC, where not only are its problems resolved, but (genuine) problems that I might not have recognized are identified during routine service. And they are resolved.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking teh time to leave a review.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

WK
WESLEY K.
02/19/2019
Fast, dependable, honest service
I have been having work done at Fairfax Service Center for the best part of 20 years. I have never been disappointed with the workmanship and excellent customer service. I don't hesitate to highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for taking time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business and your trust. It is our pleasure to service your cars.

DOUGLAS C.
Arlington, VA
BMW 750i
02/18/2019
Great service and friendly owners and staff n
Great service and friendly owners and staff

I have been a loyal customer for years and highly recommend FSC to anyone
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We appreciate your business and your loyalty and trust.

KQ
KEVIN Q.
smart fortwo
02/16/2019
review
outstanding, honest, reliable service

Thank you for taking teh time to write a great review.
We appreciate your business and your loyalty and trust.

Clifton, VA
BMW 528i
02/15/2019
Great service team!
Reese Sherbaf and the entire service team know cars and how to fix them. And they charge reasonable price to the work.

Highly recommend you give them a try.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.
We appreciate your business.

MK
MIKE K.
Reston, VA
BMW Z4
02/15/2019
Great service and very friendly.
I have tried two local BMW dealerships both of which provided mediocre to abysmal service. Fairfax Service Center was much more productive, punctual, economical, and easy to work with.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We strive to provide the best service possible with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
Thank you for your business and your trust.

JJ
JULIE J.
Virginia Beach, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/14/2019
Fantastic customer service
Maryum was very nice and efficient. I had never been there before. They took my car back for diagnosis without an appointment.
I wish I lived closer I would use them for all services on my MB GL 450.
Thank you owners and staff.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review.
We are happy to check your car whenever you are in the area.

RICHARD S.
02/07/2019
I took my 2005 330ci to FSC, my regular shop, for suspension repair after slipping on ice Feb 6. As usual the repair work was started quickly, done fast, and reasonably priced. I appreciated the special attention by Daniel who showed me the bent lower control arm on the rear suspension and the amazing Hunter alignment machine at work on resetting the front suspension. I am very pleased with the repair.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.
Everyday at Fairfax Service Center ,we stive to provide the best service possible, with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.

HW
HOLLEY W.
02/01/2019
Knowledgeable and honest
We bring both our BMWs here for all their service. Always satisfied with the work done and the timeliness of repairs. They are fair and honest. There’s nothing cheap about maintaining a BMW but FSC prices are much better than the dealer.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We appreciate your trust, your business and your loyalty.

Jefferson F.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabet. She said it was great.

HR
HOWARD R.
Washington, DC
01/24/2019
Great and professional service and great value for service provided.
Great service and professional service provided
Definitely dependable but courteous staff and owner.
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/25/2019

RO
ROBERT O.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/19/2019
Solid
I've used them off and on for about six years. Do good work. Clean place. Friendly enough.

Clyde B.
Sterling, VA
01/18/2019
Professional, thorough and conscientious
I was referred to FAS my personal mechanic for a problem he could not address on my 2007 BMW X3. They were very thorough in addressing my initial problem as well as inspecting my car for other issues. I immediately trusted their diagnosis and felt confident that my car was in good hands. I had not been driving my car for months because of its mechanical issues. I'm confident in the quality of the work and my X3 is fun to drive again. I appreciate my mechanic for the referral and I'm pleased that they performed to his confidence and my expectations.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your car. Here at Fairfax Service Center ,our goal is to offer the best service to our customers , we are happy to see that reflected on your visit.
Thank you for your business.

KAMELIA S.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
01/13/2019
Customer service is superb.
I rely on the service center to take care of my car. Car. Ms Maryam is always very welcoming with her professional attitutude helps me figure out what is wrong with my car. They are a hidden jewel and my whole family take our cars for service. Gold star to fairfax service center. Thank you. Kamelia
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate your feedback.
At Fairfax Service Center we are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customer's needs.
Thank you for your business and your trust. It is our pleasure to service your car.

CLYDE B.
Sterling, VA
01/10/2019
Very professional
As a first time customer I was very impressed with the service. I truly appreciated their thorough inspection of my car. The attention to detail was very informative. I'm confident about the quality of the repairs which is very comforting.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
Here at Fairfax Service Center we strive to provide the best service possible ,with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
Thank you for chosing us and giving us the opportunity to service your car.