TR
TERRY R.
12/08/2018
Honest valuation, licensed professionals, friendly service,
Honest assessment of repair valuation, licensed professionals, friendly service. No upsell pressure.

Washington, DC
BMW 745Li
12/07/2018
Always professional and informative about service required and completed within estimated time. Very pleased.

JZ
JERRY Z.
Falls Church, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/06/2018
Easy to get an appointment
Prompt service and they worked well with my warranty.

RICHARD S.
Annandale, VA
12/06/2018
Excellent BMW service
Excellent BMW service by mechanics you can talk to! Easy to get an appointment
Reasonable price

IR
IRVING R.
Falls Church, VA
BMW 128i
12/02/2018
Fast curtious service
They took care of my Bmw it’s like driving a new car. The price was fair and the work done really well
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your car.

MJ
MARY LORETTA J.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/30/2018
Great work
Thank you for the great service you always
Give me every time I need my car worked
On..

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business .
Thank you for being a loyal customer.

RO
RICHARD O.
BMW M5
11/29/2018
Richard Oldham, BMW owner
We have been working with Fairfax Service Center for over 13 years. They do exceptional work and provide phenomenal service. The owners, Miriam and Reese,, are very knowledgable, honest and professional. They are extremely responsive with great attention to detail. They are well respected in the area. We would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for such a great review!
Here at Fairfax Service Center we are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value and service to meet our customer's needs.
Thank you for your business , your trust and your confidence in us.
It is our pleasure to serve you.
We appreciate your loyalty.

SG
SHELIA G.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/28/2018
Annual maintenance service A
Prompt, professional, complete service and timely completion. Advice for car maintenance and repair were also provided.
Thank you for your service.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.
Thank you for your business. The team at Fairfax Service Center is dedicated to providing the best service possible to our customers.

Mc Lean, VA
11/28/2018
Prompt and technically correct service, accompanied by useful, knowledgeable explanations.
Fairfax Service Center has always provided competent and timely service for me. The added feature is the informal and helpful explanation they provide about whatever the issue is and the corrective service.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review .
The team here at Fairfax Service Center is thrilled to hear your great feedback.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

Dunn Loring, VA
11/23/2018
Good alternative to the dealership
I was very happy with service provided. The estimate FSC provided was accurate, and all work was completed on time. FSC is great option if you are looking for an alternative to the dealership.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your car.We work really hard to offer the best service to our customers, I am glad to see that reflected on your visit.

CLIFFORD M.
Annandale, VA
11/22/2018
BMW service
Good work fair prices. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking teh time to write a review.
Thank you for being a loyal customer; we appreciate your business.

KEVIN M.
11/16/2018
Comfort and honest
Thank you!! They work diligently to diagnosis the problem and fix it!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We appreciate your business.

LC
LAURIE C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/13/2018
People, location
They are very polite, and ready to explain what was done. Very competitive prices. I think I could just hang out there if they weren't so busy.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at Fairfax Service Center we are dedicated to providing the best service possible. We appreciate your loyalty.

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/12/2018
Prompt effective service MB S430
I had an unexpected failure to start the engine because of a dead battery. FSC changed the battery, tested the alternator, and performed the annual inspection promptly and courteously. They are the best!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review.
It is our pleasure to continue servicing your car .

JULIE D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/11/2018
Fast and friendly service
My car was diagnosed quickly and price was reasonable. I will use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your car.

MINI Cooper Coupe
11/07/2018
Stellar service and incredible customer service!
I’ve never had a bad experience here. Very honest, qualified and kind folks at the dealer!

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.
We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

YC
YEH-HUNG C.
11/01/2018
Bmw x5d
Done as promise. Price fall within estimate. Will go back do the business again. Thanks!
Maryam S., Senior Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate your business.

TL
TRU L.
Mercedes-Benz E430
10/30/2018
Services and repairs for my Mercedes
Great office Service, Clean facility, great with knowledgeable mechanic, and most of all is reasonable prices.
I have highly recommended to my friends.

I am not hesitant to come back here for my BMW and Mercedes.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business .

THOMAS S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/23/2018
Another great job
Reese and his staff have serviced my cars for years and always do a good job. I trust them completely, which is extremely important.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.
Thank you for your trust, your business and your loyalty.

DF
DEBORAH F.
10/18/2018
Great Customer Service
Earlier this year I bought a previously owned BMW-X1 and have been searching the internet for a place to have it serviced when the time came. I saw the reviews for the Fairfax Service Center and they rival the reviews of the BMW dealership which is right across the street. The bulb for the low beam headlights needed to be replaced, so I decided to call the Fairfax Service Center and they told me to bring it in. I got there just before closing and they still helped me. I found them to be friendly, customer service oriented and professional...and because of the great reviews and the service I received, I have decided, going forward, that I will have my BMW serviced at the Fairfax Service Center. I really appreciated the prompt service I received. Thank so much!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review.
Here, at Fairfax Service Center we are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value and service to meet our customer's needs.
WE appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car as needed.