JEFFREY W.
Clifton, VA
04/21/2021
Service Light still on
Maryam,

The Service Light is still on, is there anything I can do to get it off or should I bring it in for you guys to look at?

Jeff

LC
LANCE C.
01/28/2020
Flexible
As I was decide whether to use them or not they were very good in maintaining communication and answering my questions. When done they promptly contacted me the same day I brought my car in. In the end I really appreciated that they had good recommendations when I asked for better than OEM brake pads for the same price. The loaner car was quite helpful and showed me that a well maintained high mileage BMW can still pleasantly get the job done. The important thing was that The repairs were great and everything works great and I saved several hundreds of dollars.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a great detailed review for the team at FSC. WE appreciate you taking the time to share your expereince at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business.

The Team At Fairfax Service Center

RP
Ram P.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Ram said the work is good, so far.

Merrifield, VA
10/03/2019
Repair
The company has hired additional people that do not focus on customer service. My car smelled so bad inside when I picked it up - and there were Handprints right of fluids all over my beige interior. It took 2 car washes to get the smell out. Please go back to using staff that cares. You don’t necessarily need to wash the car upon return which would be nice, but at a minimum remove direct and materials from the repair and air the car out before returning it.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and your feedback.
We still do have the same crew as before.
Looking at your invoice ,I see that your complaint was fuel smell in the car and we replaced the fuel filter. After the repairs we normally leave all doors open and try to eliminate teh fuel smell but the car might have been picked up right after the repairs so there was still residues of fuel smell in there.
I am sorry to hear about the handprints, We would have definitly taken care of it if you called us. At FSC we set a high standard for ourselves and we are truly sorry that standard was not met in your interaction that day;and we will make sure that your complaint is adressed with the technicians.
We value your business and your loyalty.

Service Advisor

JOSEPH F.
09/29/2018
Cooling Service
I brought in my 2008 BMW 335xi for an emissions check and coolant system flush. All the radiator hoses were also replaced based on a recommendation from a previous appointment. Everything was completed as requested and at a reasonable cost. The only issue that I had is that I was not told when the car would be ready and no one called me to tell me the work was complete.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

Mr. Fallone,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we appreciate your feedback.
We are glad that the maintance on your  car was  to your satisfaction.
We apologize that our customer service was not satisfactory on your visit.We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry that standard was not met on your visit.
Thank you for your business and we appreciate your feedback.

NM
Nadeem M.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Nadeem said overall things were good. The prices were high, but otherwise good.

Richard G.
Reston, VA
BMW Z3
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he was happy with the service, the staff did a super job.

JOHN M.
Fairfax, VA
Mercedes-Benz 300E
04/05/2018
See below-diagnosis, repairs, performance - all good:)
Thank you!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business .

Best regards

TW
Tiffany W.
Lorton, VA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany said she had some questions, but the staff member fixing her vehicle was in a rush to get back to some other vehicles, so he was too busy to help her with her questions. She said he quoted her some prices on some tires, and that she found some better tires elsewhere, that were less expensive than the ones he recommended.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 03/30/2018

we gave Ms. Wilson prices on a Tire she requested & she asked for us to order them. I just called her for a follow up and to get some clarification.

FI
Faisal I.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Faisal said they did a good job.

Mario W.
Woodbridge, VA
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the business is honest and they took care of him. He really appreciates their honesty and integrity.

ZM
Zyad M.
Gaithersburg, MD
BMW 760Li
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Zyad said the service was good and complete.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/09/2017

We called the customer and thanked him for participating in teh review and giving Fairfax Service Center a 4 star.

MICHAEL M.
Fairfax, VA
09/24/2017
BMW Convertible Top Repair
Had a very satisfactory experience at the Fairfax Service Center having my top repaired. Great having the top down on these cool evenings.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review . We are happy to hear about your pleasant experience with the service at Fairfax Service Center. We appreciate your business.

KENNETH M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/15/2017
good service
Good location in relation to my residence , cost and a willingness to respond to any question without an attitude.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business.

KO
Kennedy O.
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Kennedy said this business was a pleasure to deal with but they were not able to fix the problem.