WH
WILLIAM H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/26/2021
Thanks for careful review of service needs and necessary repairs!

BO
BILLY O.
Falls Church, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/15/2021
Trustworthy
Honest people and quality work. Highly recommend.

MJ
MARGUERITE J.
Vienna, VA
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/09/2021
Marguerite
Fairfax Service Center has great, very dependable and professional customer service.

KEN B.
Aldie, VA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/03/2021
Good work on my MB M350
The service is always impeccable, reliable and all-around great customer service. I plan to bring my BMW there again.

12/31/2020
Quality service
Reese & team are great with German cars, particularly BMWs. Excellent repairs and service

KO
KATIE O.
Falls Church, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/28/2020
Always wonderful!
It feels like seeing old friends whenever you walk in! Mariam is the nicest person in the world! The team does a magnificent job taking care of my car. For someone who knows very little about cars, I feel very comfortable coming here! They are always kind and informative. If there's work that needs to be done down the road, they let me know. I never feel pressured into anything, and I always know where I can take my car if it needs anything! They are located about a block away from the Mosaic, so it's a great option if you need to bide some time while your car is being taken care of!

MIKE D.
Atlanta, GA
BMW M3
12/23/2020
Professional BMW specialists in every sense of the term
I actually live in Atlanta and was visiting Fairfax, my hometown. After driving up(not flying due to Covid-19 situation), I knew I was overdue for an oil change and hunted around for an independent specialist (the only way to go for servicing an out of warranty BMW). I was completely surprised at the level of professionalism and quick turnaround to get the work done.

They also found several wear-n-tear items that another well-known BMW shop in Atlanta failed to tell me about. It is clear that these guys know BMW, the idiosyncrasies of different models and customer service.

I am glad to know Fairfax Service Center is a resource that I can rely on when in NoVA and need service.

PK
Pierce K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Pierce said the service was excellent.

GR
Gaylord R.
Alexandria, VA
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Gaylord said so far, it appears the staff fixed the vehicle and did it at a fraction of what another facility would have charged.

KN
Kevin N.
Reston, VA
09/23/2020
S U P E R B Customer Service & Technical Knowledge
We have a 1999 MB E320 sedan with 75k miles. Our colleague in the Mercedes Benz Club of America Greater Washington Section recommended Fairfax Service Center and we appreciated the tip. We tried other Mercedes Benz repair shops in Fairfax, but Fairfax Service Center is the most professionally run, uber clean, organized repair facility we found. Mr. Reese and his master mechanic staff at Fairfax Service Center ensures that our bullet proof E320 stays in premium running condition. The staff takes great care in educating us about which repairs to complete to keep our E320 on the road. We had our E320 in for a normal 75k repair/replacement of a front crankshaft seal, accessory belt idler pulley and belt tensioner, main drive belt, coolant flush, transmission plug connector seals, and oil residue cleaning. Fairfax Service Center master mechanic also saved us $1000s of repair from a previous shoddy separate Maryland service by smoothing over a poor older repair. Fairfax Service Center services Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Mini autos. Highly recommend. They have a beautiful large clean waiting area with refreshments, TV, and phone chargers. Thank you.

BT
BORIS T.
Haymarket, VA
BMW 750Li
07/02/2020
Great, Fast, and Professional Service
Mr. Reese BMW Service Center surpasses any OEM Service Center in the country. At this service center they provide expert advice and assistance in diagnosis and even better service in rendering mechanical rectifications. This is the place to take car of all of you automotive problems.

AP
ANAMILENA P.
Fairfax Station, VA
02/12/2020
Great Service!!
I had an issue with my Diesel to pass Emissions inspection and Reese and his team really went above and beyond to help fix the issue!! Everytime Ive had had my BMW in this shop it has been a great service experience!!

RP
Ram P.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Ram said the work is good, so far.

EH
EDWARD H.
Occoquan, VA
07/27/2019
Excellent service. These guys really know what they're doing and take the time to fully explain it to you. Will be using them again.

HS
HOSEA S.
Annandale, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/30/2019
Friendly staff
My interaction with the Fairfax Clinic has been with the Physical Therapy Dept. Great, professional staff, starting with the Techs, top notch! All three of the techs are very knowledgeable and professional.