Continue reading recommended reviews

01/21/2021
TRUST WORTHY HACKER
Hey guys!! It’s your favorite girl Sophie here, you know the foundation of any good or successful business its Trust and finally Proof. For some years now I’ve been going through a hard time with my profile, believe me when I say mind blowing hard enquires like foreclosure, evictions and loans. Giving me a crazy low score of about 527, then I took a bold step and asked a friend that referred me to a guestbook page trust me I got confused when I logged in but I had to pick. There, I saw a name that didn’t have lots of articles or reviews but looks like people who’d be serious mined{Rapid Credit Repair} and I gave them a try guess what? Their reception and all was amazing! They won my heart entirely then I did what they asked and in just 5days my score hit a whooping 789 across the 3 credit bureaus. Awesome right? Just give them a try and see for yourself via email: Rapidcreditrepairs@gmail.com or text +1 415 754 7204

01/21/2021

01/18/2021

Jeff M.
01/11/2021
BEST CREDIT REAPIRS
Am so grateful in my heart this new year to write about Rapid Credit Repairs how they got my credit fixed. I have some couple of student loans, Tax liens, credit card debts and traffic citation on my public record all these made me not to apply for the home of my choice due to my bad credit profile I was worried about the whole issues and in search for permanent solution then I meet Rapid Credit Repairs on Locanto site with good reviews on how they have helped a lot of people in resolving their credit issues so I contacted them immediately and I was directed to one of best expert and after much discussion with him I finally got my credit fixed with a high score of 799 everything on my credit report was wiped out just in 5days after I contacted them and they also add Tradelines to my credit with a good credit limit of $5,000 the home I applied was also approved. They’re best in fixing credit report and if you have issues regarding your credit profile kindly contact them now. Email: Rapidcreditrepairs@gmail.com Phone: (415) 754 7204

EA
Ehson A.
Gainesville, VA
03/30/2018
Wasted my time.
Wasted my time. I went in there just for a quick task which was to change my headlight bulb. They made me wait for 45 mins and then just seemed like they did not have the time or did not care enough to do the task. I was willing to pay money but they obviously did not want the business.