KW
KAYLA W.
01/16/2020
Job Well Done
Reasonable prices for this area with extremely kind people working. Definitely returning for next service.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for choosing Fairfax Service Center. We appreciate your business.

GW
George W.
Woodbridge, VA
01/14/2020 Category: Service
George said they did a good job at this business.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

PK
Prem K.
Mc Lean, VA
01/06/2020
Repair tire problem
Outstanding service; straightforward, very helpful and takes the time to fix problem.
I would strongly recommend this service center for taking care of luxury vehicles, particularly German cars.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star detailed review for Fairfax Service Center.
We are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customer's needs.
We appreciate your business .

SP
STEVE P.
01/04/2020
Go to place for my BMWs
Always on the mark.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for a great 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

12/29/2019
Reese is a master. Knows German cars like nobody else and has so much experience. I trust his workmanship and judgment. Take my 2009 BMW and 2011 Audi to him for maintenance and repairs.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Reese and his team at Fairfax Service Center.
Reese & his team are dedicated to providing teh best service possible with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
We appreciate your trust and confidence.
Thank you for your business.

JOHN D.
Oakton, VA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/21/2019
Forward thinking! GREAT SERVICE!
Swapped out my BMW-750-IL and left my classic 1990 Maza miata at FSC for an Inspection sticker.

Wow, not only did they catch the tire rot (only comes out in the spring/summer) but got me a great deal on 4-Continental sports tires as well as noticing it needed an oil change. these guys
don't even work on maza cars!. When I got back in town, it was all ready to go and that was a nice surprise as well.

I think this one of the reasons, not only BMW/Mercedes car aficionados come to this place but I think, for the personalized service as well. Just like a first Class restaurant, u keep coming back, not always for the food but for the service!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great detailed review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for your business , your trust and your loyalty.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/20/2019
Excellent service and repair.
Provides consistent and excellent service!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/24/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate you business and your loyalty.

STEVEN S.
Burke, VA
BMW Z3
12/12/2019
Loyal Customer
I have been taking my Mercedes and my wife's BMW to FSC for many years. They always do a good job and keep the cars running really well.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/24/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.

AF
ABDULRAZAQ F.
Vienna, VA
12/10/2019
Good work
I been repairing my car in this repair shop since 2016. They are really good. Good.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate you loyalty and your business.

KAMELIA S.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
12/07/2019
I appreciate the care and attention to my car issues. Very reliable and professional service.
Absolutely five star service! I appreciate the care and personal service. You guys always take great care of my car and I enjoy coming to your service center. Kudos!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for such a great 5 star review of Fairfax Service Center.
At Fairfax Service Center , we are dedicated to providing the best quality , value and service to meet our customer's needs.

JOHN K.
Falls Church, VA
BMW 535i
Honest, Very Knowledgeable, Fair Priced and Friendly
Reece and his crew got my newly purchased and poorly running 1987 BMW 535is back on the road and resurrected the a/c system with an R134 conversion. Very fair priced quality repairs. Highly recommend this repair shop!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review for Reese and the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We strive to provide the best service possible ,with the highest regard to quality and customer satisfaction.
We appreciate your business.

Vienna, VA
Great
The Best!

Thank you.
We appreciate your business.

EH
EDWARD H.
Occoquan, VA
12/06/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent service as always.I am always impressed by how well run Fairfax Service Center is. I only wish I had discovered them earlier, I would highly recommend them for anyone who owns a BMW!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to service your car .

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/06/2019
Mercedes S430
Wonderful prompt courteous. Service by a great FSC team, as always!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for the team at FSC.

Audi Q5
11/22/2019
Very good!!
I have had nice service here. Very professional & genuine folks!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appeciate your business.