RC G.
08/18/2019
Best Service , Best Value , Professionalism
A very professional and family friendly service. BMW customer for past 10 plus years and attest to quality service, highly competent technicans and competitive and reasonable upfront pricing.HIGHLY recommend and admit, first experience will keep you coming back because the vehicle will thank you dearly.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business.

KO
KATIE O.
Falls Church, VA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/16/2019
Another Wonderful Experience!
Fairfax Service Center impresses again! They were able to fix my headlight in a matter of an hour or two. Great service, great price, great place!!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.

Mohit M.
Merrifield, VA
08/15/2019
Best service place for bmw
Hello,
I get my bmw 428i 2016 fixed from this place. It’s the best place ever to get your car fixed. There service is phenomenal. I would highly recommend to get your bnw serviced from this place. I am going from past 2 years never ever had any issue. Customer service is great. They tell you all the details before they do anything and with the cheapest price.
Mohit Malhotra
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/17/2019

Mohit,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.
we appreciate your business and your trust.

KEN B.
Aldie, VA
BMW Z4
08/10/2019
This place is awesome, their master mechanic was on point and diagnosed the issue with my 04 BMW Z4. Reese told me that I did not need a new transmission I was able to fix my car when everyone else wanted to replace the transmission. I followed the instructions for the omissions test and the car passed. They took the time to explain what was going on with the car and the car is running perfectly today. Fairfax service center will always service my BMW in my Mercedes truck. Honest people great work I would recommend this place to all my friends and family members.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful 5 star review for Reese & Fairfax Service Center.
We strive to provide the best service possible ,with the highest regard to quality and customer service. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to repair your car.

BMW 128i
08/10/2019
very good auto work and very good customer relations
very good auto work and very good customer relations
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and great comments.

Steve S.
Burke, VA
08/09/2019
Great service at a reasonable price
Fairfax Service has been helping me maintain my Mercedes for 10 years. The car continues to run strong and there have been No Surprises when it's time to pay the bill.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for being a loyal customer; we appreciate your business.

CHARLES H.
Arlington, VA
08/02/2019
knowledgeable and fair
For specialized service and good customer interface
..plus loaners

DAVID W.
Oakton, VA
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/01/2019
Great Service- Porsche Models
Great job and value, really good service and allowed me to bring on parts I had purchased already. Well done. Porsche Turbo work.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/03/2019

We are dedicated to providing the best quality , value and service to meet our customer's needs.
we appreciate your business.

DAN M.
Mc Lean, VA
07/30/2019
Honesty is a Principle
I can count on Fairfax Service Center to give me an honest evaluation and proposed repair estimate.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you  for taking the time to leave a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business .

EH
EDWARD H.
Occoquan, VA
07/27/2019
Excellent service. These guys really know what they're doing and take the time to fully explain it to you. Will be using them again.

NW
NICHOLAS W.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/24/2019
MB Service A
As always, quality service was done. Reese always recommends items that need maintenance and does a thourough job, my car always come out in better shape than when it went in, great business!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for Reese & his team at Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

DENIZ S.
Sterling, VA
BMW M4
07/19/2019
2015 BMW M4 Dinantronics install
A very clean professional installation of the tuning hardware. Awesome staff.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center's staff.
Thanks for choosing us. We appreciate your business.

AA
ADRIAN A.
Springfield, VA
07/13/2019
it's easy to find the shop... & the people are great...
The place is good for cars & the owners... the people are great as well... that the most important... good day!!!...
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for choosing us.

TW
TERRY W.
Patton, PA
07/11/2019
People you can trust.
Reese and his team are top notch. Been a customer for 15+ years and I wouldn’t take my BMW anywhere else. Friendly and always available to explain work needed in detail. Easy getting appointments, and fast reliable service every time.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an excellent review for Reese and Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.

JOSEPH F.
Arlington, VA
07/07/2019
Faultiest Alternator
When you own a BMW that is out of warranty, it is imperative that you have an independent service center that you can trust. Fairfax Service Center (FSC) has been my "go to" service center for years. Recently on my way home from work, my dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree. When I called Reese at FSC, he immediately said that it was probably a voltage problem and told me to bring the car right in. I was able to drive the car to the shop the next morning and the diagnosis was a failed alternator. The alternator was replaced and I was back on the road by later that day. Thanks again Reese and FSC. Great service once again.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an excellent review for Fairfax Service Center.
Thank you for your business, your trust and your confidence.
We appreciate your loyalty.