MARK L.
Fairfax, VA
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/20/2019
Outstanding
Thank you for taking care of my wife’s mini so quickly and efficiently. Water pump replaced seamlessly - our first visit - won’t be the last.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great 5 star review.
Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate your business.

DAMIAN B.
Annandale, VA
11/14/2019
Reliable, reasonable, prompt service. Been coming here for 12 years.
Reese and Miriam are the best. They take care of me and my BMW's. I would highly recommend them to anybody with a BMW.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center and Reese and Maryam.
We pride ourselves in being honest,reliable and fair.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

TR
THOMAS R.
Dunn Loring, VA
11/10/2019
Quick Oil Change
I brought my car in at 0745 to get an oil change. They let me in although the shop opens at 0800. I ask for an oil change and they took my car in right away. They noticed my air bag light as on because my door panel was taken off to fix a dent in the door. Fairfax Service Center asked me if it was okay to reset the code. I always have a good experience with Fairfax Service Center. Thank you! Thomas Ruth 2003, 325CI
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.
We at Fairfax Service CenterTake pride in our integrity and taking care of our customers.
Thank you for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business.

PM
PAUL M.
Vienna, VA
11/09/2019
Honest and friendly.
Great people who are honest and very trustworthy. My vehicle would not start so i got my car towed there. A quick few days later my car was up and running. I did not think the vehicle would of been done that fast. Could not be any more happy with the great communication and respect i received. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great  5 star review for Fairfax Service Center.
We are thrilled to hear that you are very happy with the services performed and the timly manner they were performed.
Thank you for choosing Fairfax Service Center. We appreciate your business.

WE
WALTER E.
Woodbridge, VA
11/09/2019
08 BMW 535
Mariam and Reese are very accommodating and professional.
They offer fair pricing and an honest opinion.
The loaner car is something I find extremely beneficial even though they are a smaller repair facility than the Dealer.
I highly recommend them.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for Fairfax Service Center team. We appreciate your business.
At Fairfax Service Center, we take pride in our integrity and taking care of our customers.
We appreciate your loyalty.

FO
FAROUK O.
Vienna, VA
11/05/2019
Personal attention and honesty
Thanks for a job well done. Super work and professional, trustworthy repairs.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for a great 5 star review.
We are always thirlled to hear how happy customers are with our work.
Thank you for choosing us . We appreciate your business.

10/30/2019
Great quality of service
Backs up the services provided!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for a 5 star review.
At Fairfax Service Center we take pride in our integrity and taking care of our customers.

EB
EARL B.
Burke, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/28/2019
Consistent, top notch customer and technical service
I have been a customer of FSS for a few years now and have yet to have anything but top notch service. Even the most complicated of diagnosis and repairs (i.e.- try messing with a Mercedes transmission control module), are done with care, expertise and in a timely manner. Maryam, Reece and staff are all customer centric. If that isn't enough to convince you, wait to you see the savings on the final bill! Their pricing is incredibly reasonable, especially for the level of service received!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star detailed review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We are dedicated to providing the best quality ,value & service to meet our customer's needs.
Thank you for your business ,your trust and your loyalty.

HT
HERCULES T.
BMW 135i
10/26/2019
Treat all customers with a high great respect and explain all the issues - what's causing the car problems.
All their customers feed back was very highly satisfied
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Fairfax Service Center.

KO
KATIE O.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/25/2019
Always a good experience!
Another great visit to Fairfax Service Center. They took great care of me once more!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and great comments.

JOHN K.
Triumph TR6
10/22/2019
The people make this place great!
Great quality service. Honest and very fair. Highly recommend!
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great 5 star review for the team at Fairfax Service Center.
We pride ourselves in being honest ,reliableand fair. At the heart of every interacton we keep this in mind.

RP
Ram P.
Oakton, VA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Ram said the work is good, so far.

Annandale, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/14/2019
Great and professional customer and reasonable prices
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review.

Mc Lean, VA
10/09/2019
Honest, Professional, Personal Service
Reese is thorough adn clears work with the client before starting.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Reese & his team at Fairfax Service Center. At Fairfax Service Center , we take pride in our integrity and taking care of our customers.

RK
RENALD K.
Fairfax Station, VA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/05/2019
First Time
Hi. First time @ Fairfax Service Center....service was an oil change to an MB E 350, and it was a great experience. They serviced the car within a half-hour and the work was done professionally. I look forward to future visits.
Maryam S., Service Advisor from Fairfax Service Center responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for Fairfax Service Center.
We appreciate your business and your trust.