Latest Review about 2 months ago

TRACI S.
04/27/2018
A place with integrity!
Faith Works went to great lengths to get our car up and running like new. No unnecessary work was done and no work was initiated without our approval. John and his team are to be commended in this arena as many shops are not so honest or pride driven. This team was honest, considerate, and respectful. I will definitely return to Faith Works as they have restored my "faith" in their industry. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous avatar
Kia Rio
04/25/2018
Honest and Realistic Mechanics
Paul and John both make Faithworks a company I regularly recommend and use.

LL
Latresa / Anthony L.
04/23/2018
The people who work there
Faith Works always takes care of my vehicle and works with me financially. Great service provided by great people. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else! Thank you.

SR
Sandy r.
Oldsmobile Alero
04/11/2018
Excellent service and decent prices as always!

Clem C.
Phoenix, AZ
04/07/2018
Cool job.
Thanks for the quick service on my Tacoma. Oil change and a new AC Fan. NICE! Now I can drive around in my old pickup and be 'cool.'

BRIAN S.
04/07/2018
Excellent service, friendly staff
Excellent service, friendly staff. They took great care of me and my truck, took the time to actually explain to me what the problem was with my truck and then actually showed me, unlike most shops they just tell you and don't really answer questions. These guys answered all my questions, gave me options for my truck. Very knowledgeable group of guys.

Jerami G.
Kia Rio
04/02/2018
My go-to auto repair shop!
I can't really say enough about John and the whole team at Faith Works on Dobson and University. They are super friendly and willing to explain exactly what the problem is and what they need to do to fix it to get me back on the road. They are very knowledgeable and I always feel like they are being honest and straightforward.

MT
Micheal T.
Mazda 3
03/29/2018
This place is by far the best shop around they are super honest and treat you like their best friend

DAVE H.
Nissan 350Z
03/28/2018
Attention to customer
Incredible. I’ve taken a car to this shop for three days in a row (separate cars separate reasons) and they find time for me around my schedule and get the job done efficiently, quickly, and confidently. They’re a no bull sh** establishment! They know what they are doing!

ROMONA G.
Tempe, AZ
Toyota Matrix
03/24/2018
courtsy
courtsy,and clear about cost of repair and choice for fixing auto

Christal B.
03/09/2018
Honest and fast
I’ve been coming here for a couple years and I have always been assured the group here is honest and is looking out for my best interest. They’re also very quick to get work done.

darold d.
03/08/2018
John is great to work with

GB
gayle b.
Pontiac G6
03/03/2018
Service and courtesy
Service is really good. They are always helpful in doing your service at what works for you

KA
Karoline A.
GMC Envoy
02/28/2018
Everyone
Amazing people and amazing service!!

RICHARD S.
Tempe, AZ
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/27/2018
This garage is so honest
Would have been easy more because I authorized them to replace fan clutch, however they repaired the problem with much less expensive fix .

GC
Gina C.
Buckeye, AZ
Nissan Versa Note
02/15/2018
Shift interlock
I always get reliable info about my car. They seem to look out for my car's best interest.

RF

KF
Ken F.
02/07/2018
Car Repairs...
It's always bad news when you have to take your car to the shop for repairs, but Richard at Faith Works is always very friendly and professional; I always feel that I'm being dealt with fairly, and I never feel like I'm getting ripped off. Thanks!

caroline b.
Nissan Murano
02/01/2018
Best Place to have work done
We been taking our SUV's to FWA for years. Yesterday was just another example of how they go above and beyond the call. I had a warning light pop up after I spilt water in the front seat. It was the air bag light. While I had the vehicle in for the normal oil change and tire rotation, they ran the diagnostics on it. They did a reset and the warning light was gone. I was not billed extra.

TC
Tom / Faith C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
01/31/2018
Quality & fair
As usual, the scheduling was efficient, the work was done quickly and was priced fairly. There were no attempts to "sell" unnecessary service just to sell.