caroline b.
Nissan Murano
09/12/2018
Always take special care of me
I’m a long time client of Faithwotks. They have always be responsive and take great care to fix it right the first time. My only complaint is I’d like another shop further east in Mesa.

Thank you fellows!

Sara C.
Ford Edge
09/11/2018
New to town and needed to find a reliable mechanic. I found what I was looking for. Quick and friendly service at a reasonable price.

09/07/2018
they’re amazing!!
They are so great, I’ve came here with all my cars and don’t plan on going elsewhere

Steven W.
09/01/2018
May come back again
The service is overall very good, better than the one automotive that I used to seek service from. The staff are nice and the main problem is solved. Only two points I think that could be better. First is the late response. I dropped the vehicle in the morning and no one informed me about how it went till I called 2 hours before the closing time. The second is that the repairer might be in a rush so that he carelessly left patches of machine oil on the stall and on an inside of the door.

TR
Terry R.
07/17/2018
THE BEST!!
100 percent pleased with the while faithauto experience from start to finish..friendly, courteous, prompt, reasonable price, etc..i think we all have a bit of worry when we drop our car off for repairs..no more of that for me after my experience at this shop..
this is as true and honest a review as i can give and hope someone will read it and get the benefit of a truly honest and efficient work place..

TRACI S.
04/27/2018
A place with integrity!
Faith Works went to great lengths to get our car up and running like new. No unnecessary work was done and no work was initiated without our approval. John and his team are to be commended in this arena as many shops are not so honest or pride driven. This team was honest, considerate, and respectful. I will definitely return to Faith Works as they have restored my "faith" in their industry. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Kia Rio
04/25/2018
Honest and Realistic Mechanics
Paul and John both make Faithworks a company I regularly recommend and use.

LL
Latresa / Anthony L.
04/23/2018
The people who work there
Faith Works always takes care of my vehicle and works with me financially. Great service provided by great people. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else! Thank you.

SR
Sandy r.
Oldsmobile Alero
04/11/2018
Excellent service and decent prices as always!

Clem C.
Phoenix, AZ
04/07/2018
Cool job.
Thanks for the quick service on my Tacoma. Oil change and a new AC Fan. NICE! Now I can drive around in my old pickup and be 'cool.'

BRIAN S.
04/07/2018
Excellent service, friendly staff
Excellent service, friendly staff. They took great care of me and my truck, took the time to actually explain to me what the problem was with my truck and then actually showed me, unlike most shops they just tell you and don't really answer questions. These guys answered all my questions, gave me options for my truck. Very knowledgeable group of guys.

Jerami G.
Kia Rio
04/02/2018
My go-to auto repair shop!
I can't really say enough about John and the whole team at Faith Works on Dobson and University. They are super friendly and willing to explain exactly what the problem is and what they need to do to fix it to get me back on the road. They are very knowledgeable and I always feel like they are being honest and straightforward.

MT
Micheal T.
Mazda 3
03/29/2018
This place is by far the best shop around they are super honest and treat you like their best friend

DAVE H.
Nissan 350Z
03/28/2018
Attention to customer
Incredible. I’ve taken a car to this shop for three days in a row (separate cars separate reasons) and they find time for me around my schedule and get the job done efficiently, quickly, and confidently. They’re a no bull sh** establishment! They know what they are doing!

ROMONA G.
Toyota Matrix
03/24/2018
courtsy
courtsy,and clear about cost of repair and choice for fixing auto

Christal B.
03/09/2018
Honest and fast
I’ve been coming here for a couple years and I have always been assured the group here is honest and is looking out for my best interest. They’re also very quick to get work done.

darold d.
03/08/2018
John is great to work with

GB
gayle b.
Pontiac G6
03/03/2018
Service and courtesy
Service is really good. They are always helpful in doing your service at what works for you

KA
Karoline A.
GMC Envoy
02/28/2018
Everyone
Amazing people and amazing service!!

RICHARD S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/27/2018
This garage is so honest
Would have been easy more because I authorized them to replace fan clutch, however they repaired the problem with much less expensive fix .