TK
Tina K.
03/21/2019
this place is great!
This place is great. The guys in the office are real and they treat you with respect, and they know what they are doing. Really great service!

Karen M.
Volvo XC90
03/17/2019
Very friendly staff that always do good work!
Efficient and friendly!

03/09/2019
Highly Recommend!
Quick, efficient, and helpful! Good customer service! Highly recommend.

KA
Karoline A.
GMC Envoy
03/01/2019
the people.
Douglas and Josh are the BEST!!. Always welcoming and personable. The way they explains things about what my car needs or will need makes me feel at ease and confident that they truly care about me and my families safety. I am blessed to of found Faith Auto.

AG
Alejandria (Sandy) G.
Honda Accord
02/26/2019
Car Repair
I so appreciate Faith Works, whenever I need my car fixed correctly I go to them. This time round I took my car in on a Friday, knowing they are not open on the weekends and hoping that it would be done by Monday when I really needed my car. As busy as they were they looked at my car Friday and Monday by 11am it was ready to go. Thank you guys I truly appreciate you and your place of business.

Isuzu Ascender
02/18/2019
Unpredictable
Took my car in for multiple warning lights on. They were unable to read the codes but offered a diagnostic test for $100. This was a smoke test for a leak in my fuel system. They found it to be a fuel tank needed to be replaced. The first go around it was 3 days, the second time it was 4-5 days to get the tank? Finally with an additional $700 on to of the $1,200. I already paid. Not to happy, but i still agreed. After that fix i still had the AbS light on and for a $100 they could do a diagnostic test for that???? Sounds luke a same story? I was asked to bring the car around when the light was on to be able to read the code, i did and thats what i was told $100. I choose to wait for now.
I received the how was our service call, explained my situation and mentioned i would still do the work just needed to be reassured. I was told the owner would call me, never received a call?????

FA
FAYE A.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/26/2019
Great staff
I have never had a bad experience here. Everyone is friendly and helpful, and I always. I love knowing I am dealing with an honest establishment.

Kia Rio
01/22/2019
Professional and Excellent Service
My family has come to this shop for several years and has had nothing but positive experiences. The family does a great job of explaining issues and going above and beyond with their customers.
It's a relief to have a shop that you can trust.

CO
Calvin O.
01/15/2019
Amazing
Hands down best repair place I've ever been to. Awesome people, great atmosphere, and very knowledgeable. Prices are more than reasonable. Already referred a couple friends and definitely will be back in the future.

01/10/2019
Honest, plus no unnecessary repairs
Great, reliable, and they don't do unnecessary repairs here. They don't rip off women. They prioritize things and let you know what can wait to be fixed if necessary and possible.

KR
Katheryn R.
Chandler, AZ
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/08/2019
IN MY PAST EXPERIENCE WITH FAITHWORKS AUTO REPAIR, EVERYTHING GETS FIXED RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.
FAITHWORKS EMPLOYEES HELPED ME BUY ANOTHER AUTO FOR MY BUSINESS. AFTER THREE VEHICLES THAT GOT INSPECTED I GOT A GREAT AUTO FOR MY MONEY. I WAS ABLE TO SELL MY CURRENT VAN TO A GREAT LADY THAT NEEDED A LITTLE HELP ALONG HER WAY. SHE NOW HAS SOUND TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO WORK. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WORKED ON THE VAN THROUGH THE YEARS.

BJ M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mazda Protege
01/07/2019
Professional quality and accountability
Ordered parts prior to appointment to ensure timely work.

01/01/2019
Very friendly and they seem honest
Stopped in after work to get an oil change they got me right in advising me of items that are needed in the future

WZ
Wesley Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/12/2018
Why I send people to Faithworks
I sat for close to 2 hours which was the time estimated to make my repair, I listened to your conversations with customers and between staff. You folks are happy with each other and the work you do. Most important, you take time to educate customers fully, very respectfully, about what is needed on their vehicles. They know what they are buying and why. They make the decision.
You practice, what I have taught people all my life. Buying is a two way educational process. You listen, pause, then teach. I listen, pause, then teach you where I stand, what I can afford, you listen, etc.
This is why I send people to Faithworks.
Keep on doing this.

DT
Darrel (Ace) T.
Buick LeSabre
12/11/2018
Honest
They tell you the problem an price.also if other problems you may need now or to keep an eye on it.they have great warranties

WA
Wes A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/11/2018
It was fast, convenient and fairly priced
By VW jetta had brake issues and Faith works was able to not only order the parts and repair it in a very timely manner they were able to stay within my budget. It's really nice to find a car repair place that doesn't break the bank and keep your car hostage for days and days. Good job Faith Works.

MJ
Marco J.
12/06/2018
Very friendly and great service!!!
You guys are awsome my cars running smoothly again.thankyou!

KR
Katheryn R.
Chandler, AZ
12/04/2018
I was treated with respect and my appointment time was honored.

Mary W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/03/2018
Finally some real help!!!
After bringing my car to another shop and spending thousands of dollars I still had issues that those dollars should have fixed. I decided to try somewhere else that was closer to me and I found Faith Works. Soon as I called and told them what the issue was they were so helpful. I dropped it off right away and they were able to pinpoint the issue and tell me what it was within a few hours. Not to meantion is was a quarter of the price from what I’ve alresdy paid. Thank god I found them. They fixed it and now I’m up and running. I would defiantly come back here again for any more issues I may have in the future.

Ron H.
Nissan Versa
12/03/2018
Faithworks is the BEST
We have been using Faithworks for over 5 years and have never had a negative experience. We took a very complicated problem to them on our first visit and they resolved it. Another shop had incorrectly installed a clutch, twice, and the Faithworks mechanics diagnosed and fixed it in a day. We have been loyal since.

Faithworks has done numerous services for us over the years from simple oil changes to control arms to timing belts. They have never let us down. We have never had to take our car back a 2nd time for the same problem. The pricing is fair and their staff is friendly and professional. I cannot possibly say enough nice things about their shops. I have the utmost respect for the owner of Faithworks and am thankful for their consistent, outstanding service on all our vehicles.