MATT H.
Fair, honest and reliable
Fair, honest and reliable

Kelly B.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff were very honest and he could trust them working on his vehicle.

Tania M.
Temecula, CA
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Tania said the mechanic was very honest and reasonable. She was pleased with the service. She has no complaints, and it was exceptional service all around.

HT
HOLLY T.
Nissan Pickup
03/13/2018
Full Tire service
Steve & Chris are always pleasant & fair to us every time we get our vehicles repaired, no matter how small or large the job.
Thank you for that!
Tim, Holly & kids : )

CHRIS C.
Murrieta, CA
Dodge Dakota
03/12/2018
Friendly and efficient.
Steve and Chris have been working on my vehicles for mant many years. They have always taken care of me and that's why I always maintained a service with them. I will continue to do so.

LO
Lina O.
Hyundai Elantra GT
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Lina said the service was good.

CG
CHRISTIAN G.
03/08/2018
Service is great. Works done efficiently.

robert s.
03/04/2018
Steve and Chris are always accommodating
They are always accommodating as far as our schedule and do a great job!

JANE L.
03/01/2018
Very reliable, very thorough, very fair, and very pleasant.
Chris and Steve are a great team. I love taking our cars to them for regular service or when we are having a problem. They always take care of it without much ado.

Dylan P.
Temecula, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said the business was nice and quick.

AH
ALLISON H.
Oceanside, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/23/2018
Always Great Service
They always keep me up to date, if follow up service is needed, for good maintenance for my truck.

EV
ELIZABETH V.
Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2018
Not the best visit
Brought my car in for an oil change and air in tires only. I was charged an extra $26.60 for an air filter that I did not ask for and no one called me before doing this. Total of $76.18 instead of my usual $42.93. The next day my car wouldn't start. AAA said the garage must not have checked the standard things when an oil change is done (battery voltage, etc). Now my engine light is on and my car is driving strangely. This is the first time I've ever had issues with my car. 2010 Hyundai Tucson.
Steve T. from Fallbrook Garage & Qwik Lube responded on 02/22/2018

sorry elizabeth first ive heard of this why havnt you called us to let us know there was a problem i will try to call you so we can see what happened and take care of this

BC
Bridget C.
Toyota Avalon
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Bridget said the employees were civil and pay attention to detail. They showed her something wrong with her vehicle that she did not realize was wrong. This business was great, and she just loves it.

TT
Trudy T.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Trudy said the service was excellent and they would miss this business when it moves out of town.

James M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/27/2018 Category: Service
James said he was very happy with the level of service he received , and will be coming back.

WP
William P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/19/2018 Category: Service
William said the service was good and convenient.

MK
Mila K.
Escondido, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Mila said the service was great.

mike s.
01/18/2018
Honest, reliable, affordable, will do it right the first time.
Steve is an honest man and will try to accommodate our time schedule if at all possible, does good work and if something doesn't need doing he'll tell you as much. I feel comfortable leaving things up to him. When I first moved to Fallbrook I took my truck in to get some minor troubles fixed and he them on the spot and said no charge, welcome to Fallbook!

Jerry L.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the business provided good service.

Joel G.
Lindsay, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Joel said he was satisfied with the service he received.