BC
Basilius C.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Basilius said they're good.

DEAN S.
06/12/2020
Great service, friendly, easy to schedule, and done on time.

RODNEY R.
06/11/2020
Took my truck in and they were very helpful, professional and honest.

BT
BILL T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/11/2020
Always fix my truck issues
Didn’t have a diesel mechanic so couldn’t address the engine code issues. But sent me to someone who did. Thanks

Allen M.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Allen said they were really good, honest and he had no problems.

PW
PEGGY W.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
05/23/2020
Everyone at First Choice is great! Been going to them for years and have never had a complaint. Definitely recommend them.

Jaxon P.
Damascus, OR
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Jaxon said the inspection he had at this place was relatively quick. They checked it, the prices weren't bad and they did a good job on what he had asked them to do.

SK
SEAN K.
Estacada, OR
Chevrolet Suburban
05/21/2020
All the guys at the shop are top notch. They always go above and beyond when servicing my trucks.
I have been a 1st Choice customer for many years. I totally trust Nic and the guys to always provide great service at a fair price. I am never worried about be over charged or charged for something I don’t need. They are always up front about the cost of repairs and if something more needs to be done or added to the repair, they always talk to me prior to completing the repair.

DF
DUANE F.
Happy Valley, OR
05/19/2020
Friendly honest people
The guys at First Choice are always upfront and honest. They never try to sell me any service that I don't need. If I need something done in a hurry they always try to if at all possible.

RQ
RICHARD Q.
Prompt quality service.
I am a repeater for the peace of mind quality of service and commitment to providing a good experience.

RJ
RICK J.
05/18/2020
I have gone to 1st Choice Auto for several repair issues. Every time I have received great service

KE
KEITH E.
Cadillac XT6
Convenient
Top notch in every way and close by as well

JENNIFER D.
05/15/2020
Satisfied customer
Great service, fair prices

DAWN B.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/06/2020
Very quick and friendly service and I received a 10% discount!
Extremely happy customer. My car broke down just before their closing time I was able to drop it off and they called me first thing in the morning with a quote later that afternoon it was ready for pick up and I even received a 10% discount excellent customer service I will bring my car back if neededFor sure thank you

DE
DEBBIE E.
05/05/2020
They can always get us in. Very friendly and very professional.professional.
We have gone there for many years. They always know what is wrong. Great service and very fair priced.