CP
CURT P.
07/03/2019
Flexible and efficient
Very happy with Nick and how he was able to add some service needs same day on out Mazda 3. We added alignment and oil change. Very pleased with the results

07/02/2019
Fantastic!!
First Choice always takes such good car of our family’s 5 cars.

HT
HARRIS T.
Oregon City, OR
06/27/2019
Excellent work
First Choice has helped me over the years with a Ford Explorer , a Lexus, a 1996 Motor Home and my ‘37 Chevy coup. Very upstanding business and people. Great mechanics !!

HJ
HENRY J.
06/25/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
Service was quick and solid. They don't tell you the car needs a thousand things that it doesn't need - HONEST

PN
Paul N.
West Linn, OR
Chrysler 300
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Paul said this business was good. He has been going there for 5 years. He trusts them, they are good people who are honest, and they do a good job.

Clark W.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Clark said the employees provided a good service quote. They completed the work at a lower price than quoted. They provided good service.

HA
HOLLY A.
Damascus, OR
06/21/2019
Oil Change
Everytime is a great experience! Wouldn't go anywhere else for an oil change.

KT
KATHY T.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/21/2019
Outstanding!!
I have been coming here for as long as I've lived in this area (almost 4 years), and would not go anywhere else. I have always been treated with respect, kindness and they have always taken excellent care of my car. Also, I usually wait for my car to be serviced and have never had to wait longer than the expected time. Another reason I love coming here is that their office and waiting area are always neat, clean, and odor free; you don't even realize you are in a car care shop. I am moving back to Vancouver, WA in late July and I pray I can find someone to take as good of care of my car as these guys have. If I don't I will happily make the drive back here. I drive a 2004 VW New Beetle and I want to say "Thank you" to Nick, Scott, and all of the other staff for the compassionate care my 'bug' and I have received! I love my bug (car) and I am very picky about who takes care of her - these guys are the best!

NK
NORMAN K.
06/20/2019
dependability and honesty
Never any song and dance, just the facts.

JIM C.
Nissan Armada
06/20/2019
Nissan Armada repair.
Great service, reasonable cost. My first choice in auto repairs.

CL
CAROL L.
06/19/2019
Wonderful customer service and wonderful work on my car always!
Top notch customer service and care for my car!
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks Carol we appreciate the business!!
Thx Kris

GV
GREG V.
06/14/2019
Great as Always
Responsible, reliable, prompt and Friendly.

Amy B.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Amy said she appreciated the customer service she received.

EC
ED C.
06/13/2019
Close to home with out problems
Great people. Great service. Fast friendly. Been going there fore years for all services never a problem

MN
Michelle N.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said that there was a flaw on the vehicle's door that she did not notice until she got home. She said that it could have happened when they had to take out the door to get to the window.

BT
BILL T.
Oregon City, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/06/2019
Friendly, competent people. Never had a truck problem you could fix.
You have fixed many of the issues with my truck over the years. Always satisfied with your work. You are my go to shop for all my truck care. Thanks

GM
GELMAR M.
06/06/2019
Trusted repair shop
Highly recommended

Honda Civic Coupe
06/04/2019
Quick and friend
I have taken all of my cars to first choice, they are usually able to get me in within a couple days of my call, if not day of. they perform the work quickly, which I appreciate. I just wish they were open on Saturday.

JN
JAMES N.
Cadillac SRX
06/03/2019
Headlight Assembly
The all was expected to be done in about two or three hours,it was done with one and 1/4.At the first time I thought it was going to start with the bumper cover for an another day,they are number at 1st Choice.

CP
CURT P.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/31/2019
Great service and knowledge
As always your team did a great job fixing my Civic. New brakes and great service. Special thanks to Nick for getting this completed in a timely fashion!
Thanks again