Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5rating 4.2389401
Overall Rating 2.1946931/5Overall Rating 2.1946931/5rating 2.1946931rating 2.1946931rating 2.1946931
Latest Review 19 minutes ago

Raymond B.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Courteous, prompt service. Always polite and attentive treatment.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

AN
Abdellah N.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Poor follow up
Long time just for replacing a tire.
Lost 2 today's of work .

We apologize that it took so long to get your tire to finish your vehicle. That is really unacceptable and way too long. We are looking at stocking additional inventories of tires. I would like to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate me at 301-670-4831.

Shawn M.
Terrible customer experience
Never have I been so confused and so badly treated. No one explained to me what was going on with my repair. I didn’t get the curtesy of a phone call. I was texted everything from beginning to end. I called only to be put on hold multiple times and to be argued with about what I was asking. All I wanted was some clarity. I feel as though no one gives a crap, now I have my car back with no explanation of what to expect. I’m just so disgusted and disappointed in the lack of communication and rude arrogant attitudes at this location

I am disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. If you could provide me some additional feedback, or if there is anything I  can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4831. I had tried to contact you, however your mailbox is full.

-Chris

SP
Sophia P.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate the complimentary Uber service, large spacious clean waiting area is a plus even though I didn't need it. They took care of oil change and tire rotation with all the recall services I had to do efficiently.

AC
Andrew C.
Washington, DC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Quick, Thorough, Friendly, Reasonable
Great service that went off without a hitch. Friendly staff. A nice lounge with (hi speed) WiFi, as well as drinks and snacks. What's not to like?

MT
Mary T.
Fairfax, VA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly and timely service

EL

JN
Jerilyn N.
Damascus, MD
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Fastest turnaround for an oil change
I had a 7:30 am appointment and was out within and hour.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
First time
Not happy at all with my first time bringing in my brand new car for my first oil change !

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. I would like to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4831.

Good Service

EA
Ernesto A.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
08/15/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor is approachable and very accommodating. He answers all the questions that I asked without any sign of unwillingness to give information. This is my first time to bring my car to this service center and will not be the last. I hope all service advisor attitude towards customer is the Same as the one who attend to me. Well done.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Sean C.
Columbia, MD
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service
I feel as though I must leave a review. My car's engine was no longer under warranty and Carlin Le went above and beyond to help with an already stressful situation. Not sure how he was able to manage it, but Hyundai replaced the engine and starter for free, with additional 12 month warranty on the replaced engine. I don't think I could find this anywhere else.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. I will make sure to give Carlin kudos for you! Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Mount Airy, MD
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great visit. All warranty. Car ready in 6 hrs.
Great personnel. Prompt service writer and super courteous.

MA
Michael A.
Laurel, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Returning Customer
Excellent customer service from making service appointment to service completion.

Michelle R.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Thrilled "mystery" issue finally identified & resolved!
Beyond relieved that an issue for which my car has been brought in multiple times has finally been resolved due to the guidance & supervision of Brett. I greatly appreciated his determination to identify the problem, communicating with me regularly during the process & going above & beyond to accommodate me to minimize inconvenience!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

KW
Kylee W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan!
Jonathan is always great to deal with and super helpful

Martinsburg, WV
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/09/2019 Category: Service
They are quick and friendly

Montgomery Village, MD
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Happy with service
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

BK
Bud K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Occasionally service is late
Over the past 5 years, service at this dealership has been commendable. This one time, the parts were not ordered correctly causing a delay in returning the vehicle. The overall warranty repair took 8 days, but I had a loaner, so the inconvenience was tolerable.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We apologize for our lack luster performance with our parts department. We will make sure to get them up to par. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!