4.6

Germantown, MD
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Good Service - Good Job
I am not surprised when Fitzgerald's service is good.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a constructive positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Montgomery Village, MD
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Battery Servuce
I needed it done immediately .. I overpaid for the convenience

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Brandon and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a constructive positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2020 Category: Service
great contactless service!!
I had a wonderful contactless service with Hyundai and will always be loyal to Fitzgerald Hyundai!!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/15/2020

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with ​Jesse​ and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

BK
Bud K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Genesis Blinker lights
I rated a 4 because I’ve been extremely happy with Gaithersburg Fitzgerald Hyundai, with one exception. I have replaced, myself, or had the dealership replace both right and left front blinker light bulbs at least 4-5 times each over the past 5 years.

When in for service, they replaced the passenger side harness under warranty a year ago, but that bulb failed again two weeks ago, as did the driver side bulb a month ago. The remedy has been to simply replace the bulbs. I carry spare bulbs with me since I’m not confident that cause of the problem has been resolved.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/12/2020

We are elated to see that you had a great experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Very clean
Very comfortable while waiting...
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/25/2020

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Stephen B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service
Everyone is friendly and professional.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a good experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

AF
Attila F.
2001 Hyundai Xg300
07/08/2020 Category: Service
TOOK RECOMENDATION TO REPLACE MY CAR
BOUGHT A REPLACEMENTU CAR
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
As Pleasant As A Repair Visit Can Be
I went in for tires and an oil leak. Add in an alignment and brakes and out the door on time.

We are happy to see that you had a good experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

WG
Wilma G.
Germantown, MD
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Greasy Service
Door to door service. Quick service that exceeded my expectations
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

06/22/2020 Category: Service
Not difficult to get a same day appt
Very courteous staff.

We are delighted to see that you had a good experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Troy M.
North Potomac, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Tire Corrosion
Since the day I drove my Hyundai off the lot, I have had problems with air leaking from one of the tires. This seems to be a defect that Hyundai does not want to fully remedy. Final analysis is Hyundai most unreliable car I ever had
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 06/06/2020

We are happy to see that you had a good experience with Jesse and our service team. We apologize with your frustration with Hyundais product. If you would like to call Hyundai customer care and voice your grievance please call  1 (800) 633-5151. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

JV
Jose V.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Im happy but not my car
I took my car here to fix a loud noise coming from under the car. The staff were very friendly and tried to resolve my problem quickly so I can get back out on the road. However, it is now my 3rd visit for the same noise and hopefully, my car will be fixed this time. Would still recommend this place because of the deals they offer and great customer service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a good experience with Juan and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

04/06/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and no nonsense
The problem was determined quickly and the repairs made under warranty without question.
Good job of covid prevention and social distancing.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Juan and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

RN
Richard N.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Inspection
I did not get point inspection when I got my oil change on 3-7-20.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Sou and our service team. We apologize you did not receive your multi-point inspection. We are on a new system and they come to you electronically. If we did not have your email correct you might not have gotten it and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2020 Category: Service
We brought our Hyundai Elantra in for servicing when TPMS indicated low tire pressure. As it turned out they uncovered and fixed a number of problems which included replacing a tire pressure sensor, the old tires, and a near dead battery. In actuality this probably would have been a safety issue and saved us a lot of grief later.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/01/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!