4.6

Clarksburg, MD
08/25/2020 Category: Service
disappointed 😞
if they took pride in their work, I would recommend this establishment.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "3" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with the way we rotated your tires. I have reviewed your service on our cameras and your tires were rotated correctly in the forward cross pattern. Rotation from back to front and front to back is only done with vehicles that have directional tires. I will be in contact with you at some point today to see what actually happened.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

08/10/2020 Category: Service
Repair of Tucson A/C
The repair of the A/C was greatly appreciated. Once you found the issue, it was corrected very quickly. Thank you. - M

08/10/2020 Category: Service
Just not sure if fixed or not a problem
A/C blows cold then just blows air. On really hot day, I expect the cold air to blow continuously but mine seems to cycle. They say it's working. I'm not sure.
BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Dear Customer, Thank you for your response to the survey. I would be happy to look at your A/C system again with my shop foremen to make sure everything is either operating properly or in need of repair and fix it. Please let me know what day works best for you and I will arrange an appointment.

Brett Davis
Service Director
(301)258-4496

GC
Gary C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Service department responded to compalint
I was not satisfied by an initial unwillingness to reexamine alignment work done by this dealership. My unfavorable review led to a complete reversal by the dealer, who did retest the car and apologized for the initial encounter.

07/30/2020 Category: Service
Alignment is not warrantied
I was disappointed with the dealer's alignment work and more so with their refusal to recheck their work. It is their policy that "alignments are not warrantied at all". A week after the dealer's work I visited another well-respected mechanic for diagnosis of a vibration issue, and he reported back incidentally that the alignment was barely acceptable. So I called Fitzgerald's Hyundai and asked them to check the alignment again. They refused, citing their policy which assumes that any problem with their alignment work is due to customer negligence in the intervening period. Buyer beware.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "3" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with many of my staff pitfalls. I will be in contact with you at some point today to and will make this up to you.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

301-670-4845
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

We are happy that you gave us the opportunity to correct your inconvenient situation here with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Daphne M.
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Very slow unprofessional service
I waited over six hours for a routine oil change and Maryland Vehicle Inspection at this dealership which is longer than the 3-4 hours I was quoted. My vehicle also initially failed the inspection due to a broken tail light and I was only told this near the end of the business day. I paid over $200 to return to a vehicle that had not been properly cleaned and also some of the slowest service I have ever received for such a routine job. Should have gone to Costco or a cheaper garage instead.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "3" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with the time it took for the repair. I will be in contact with you at some point today to see if I can turn this experience around for you.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Juan A.
Olney, MD
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Poor communication and service
No other services offered, car was not check for components not in good conditions
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "3" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset that we didn't do a multi point inspection. We actually did do it, we have just switched to a different system that emails you the results. Please check your spam folder if you don't see it in your email box. I will be in contact with you at some point today to see what actually happened and if there was a glitch in our new software.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

SL
Sandra L.
New Market, MD
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Problem not solved
Problem not solved
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 06/20/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "3" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were not satisified with someone couldn't spend some time with you from the show room and are frustrated with an intermittant locking problem. I will be in contact with you at some point today to see what actually happened.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

FP
Fred P.
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Satisfaction Guaranteed
After my most recent visits for service on 2 different automobiles, I felt that there were a few areas that were not as efficient from the Dealership as I had been accustomed to in past visits. Maybe it was due to the pandemic that we are going thru, but hopefully it was just a minor error. After my survey was sent, I received a reply and made a call to the dealership. I discussed my concerns with the Service Mgr. and after spending some time vesting my concerns, I was put as ease with my situation and I am in the process of having some follow up concerns mentioned by the Dealership and preparing to have follow-up work performed by Fitzgerald Auto. I did omit mentioning in my earlier response some of the helpful plusses that Fitzgerald was offering their customers certain features that customers could benefit by using convenient auto pick-up and deliveries. I am also grateful that Fitzgerald followed up with my negative prior response and turned it into a positive approach with customer service. Thanks for calling me back.

06/09/2020 Category: Service
Looking for consistency
This visit, I felt they were looking for work to perform and make additional profits. I was very pleased with their policy of sending staff to pick up my cars for service work during this time due to the covid crisis situation.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "3" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with not receiving a multi-point inspection form. We have recently switched to a new platform that is supposed to email you the multi-point inspection. Please check your spam folder. If you find there is not one there, please let me know and I will attempt to see whats wrong on our end. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I will be in contact with you at some point today to see how I can help you.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Germantown, MD
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
A Certain personnel in the service is rude and really needs to learn some better service manners.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "3" star review which in Hyundais eyes is a failure, I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days. We want to make this right by you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there Is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

James L.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Visit left me disappointed
I have concerns about the follow up and follow through if the service director and I will need to return because there is a noise under th hood after the service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "3" star review which in Hyundais eyes is a failure, Brett will be in contact with you in the next couple of days after we figure out how we had failed you. We want to make this right by you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there Is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Overall all service was great and service folks were professional. Jesse was very professional and courteous. If I wrote anything before, it is all about how to improve and make the service even more better.

12/05/2019 Category: Service
Average
Need feedback to customer about the service.
Need the car washed and cleaned after the service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "3" star review which in Hyundais eyes is a failure, I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days to figure out how we had failed you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there Is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Michelle M.
Germantown, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good I Think
Service was quick and the waiting room was clean and comfortable. However, as a looong time BPP customer, I noted an increase in schedule A service costs and I was also charged a slight fee for shop supplies(?).
Also, an “ECM UPDATE” was “COMPLETED” on my new 2019 car under “WARRANTY.” Was this the “recall”?
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your "good I think" experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. I apologize your associate did not explain your invoice and left looming questions for you. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We had changed the price of an oil change approximately a year and a half ago by $5, we had not had one in almost 15 years, however the prices of oil and supplies have significantly changed in that time.

Yes, indeed the ECM update was a recall performed on your vehicle for enhanced protection of your vehicle in case of any detonation issues that may cause damage to your vehicle. Your advisor should have explained this and I apologize for this short coming. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, or if there Is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Washington Grove, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai worked to make this customer happier...
Chris Turgeon, Service Manager, reached out to me to resolve some of the issues I experienced with last week's service call. He was most professional in every way, and yesterday I left the service desk as a happy customer once again. Thank you!

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Problem this time...
Did not have a positive experience this time...
Would not recommend based on experience with most recent service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. I apologize your associate failed to appropriately explain the multi-point inspection to your satisfaction. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will be in contact with you at some point tomorrow as I am not in the office on Mondays, at that time if you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there is anything I can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Richard M.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Tire rotation was not done
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. I apologize your associate didn't have your tires rotated. I believe he was attempting you save you money as you will need tires soon. However, I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will be in contact with you soon and If you would like to provide us additional feedback that would be great. If there Is anyway we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Frederick, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Dealership is decent overall
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. I apologize your associate forgot to give you a wash voucher, however if you would like I can get you one out in the mail to you or you can pick it up from us. I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, or if there Is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

FB
Francis B.
Silver Spring, MD
10/11/2019 Category: Service

10/11/2019 Category: Service
They did address the problem that I had
I have no complaints about the work done and they did address my problem.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, or if there Is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.