4.6

Deborah W.
Gaithersburg, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Reliable service
We trust Fitzgerald to service all our vehicles.

Jack C.
Frederick, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Drop-off location was well lit and relatively secure.
Problem was determined, cost estimated and repair was completed within the time stated. Service tech was friendly and kept in touch with updates via text and phone.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Linda S.
Derwood, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Repair of electrical problem
They performed repair very quickly

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

TR

Ann B.
Silver Spring, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Considerate, thoughtful, and knowledgeable staff.
Great folks and company to do business with.

01/21/2020 Category: Service
Good Service.
Not a bad place for a service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a good experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

BW
Beekman W.
Washington, DC
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, good work, good price
Best to have service at the dealer when it's this good. They know the car's history and can check for recalls and do the service. I arrived on time and they finished before they said they were expecting to. If parts are needed, they're the most likely to have them. The service rep was attentive and friendly and kept me up to date on the progress of my car. They had a nice work desk and coffee in the lounge so I could be productive while I waited. I love my 2012 Hyundai Sonata and would recommend Fitzgerald LakeForest Hyundai to anyone for sales and service.

Poolesville, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
As usual, in and out as advertised.

2010 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Rapport with service rep; quality of service (though perhaps a litle high priced); cleanlinessof facilities; customer amenities while waiting.
Requested services were performed on time and as advertised. The service rep kept me up to date on progress. However, the tech recommended a timing belt replacement based on ten year age of car/belt; but, the timing belt was replaced a little over 2 years ago. There has been (and still is) an issue with accessing the service records online; apparently the tech/rep also has a problem correctly accessing the service records.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. We apologize that we re-reccomended your t-belt again, your vehicle has such low mileage so the maintainance schedule needs to be followed by time and we obviously didn't look at service records far enough back. Thats our fault our apologizes but at least we are trying to stay on top of things.  Have a spectacular day!

Seth W.
Hagerstown, MD
2007 Hyundai Azera
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Incomplete recall repairs
I had to take my car back because there was some internal miscommunication about the recall work being complete. It was good that the dealership contacted me about their mistake, but bad that my car was returned to me with most of the work not done and all of the work was marked as completed when I brought my car back in, even though most of it had not been done. Some of these repairs were safety issues. The way the dealership handled things once they realized their mistake was OK, I guess--but what if they had not realized it?
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "2" star review which in Hyundais eyes is a failure, I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days. We want to make this right by you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there Is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

C
Carmen .
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional experience!
Thank you Brett and my maintenance team for keeping me safe on the roads and my vehicle running smoothly!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Debra G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
I absolutely love my Hyundai. The best suv I’ve ever had!!!
I purchased this Hyundai in 2008. It has been the best vehicle!!! And thanks to Fitzgerald’s for taking such good care of it.

Now that Danny Rosenfeld is back I will be buying my next vehicle he recommends!!! He’s the best snd I send everyone to him.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Robert B.
Potomac, MD
2016 Hyundai Azera
01/14/2020 Category: Service
SOU WAS EXCELLENT.

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Sou and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

James L.
Monrovia, MD
2011 Hyundai Accent
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Service you can trust
I recently had an issue where my check engine light came on while I was on the way to an appointment. I pulled in Fitzgerald Gaithersburg and they put me in a loaner car very quickly so I was able to get on my way an make my appointment on time. They diagnosed and resolved the check engine light problem, and had the repairs done the day they promised. Thanks!

MN
Michelle N.
Gaithersburg, MD
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Sou, my customer service agent, provided impeccable service on my visit. He was professional, courteous and made sure he updated me on time remaining for my appointment. I also enjoy the snacks that are available in the customer waiting room.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020