JOE P.
10/23/2018
INTEGRITY
You can trust corvette world to get the Job done right. Friendly , honest , and dependable.

DAVID R.
10/23/2018
honesty, pricing and great customer service
i have been going to mike for almost a year for any auto problems. he is extremely knowledge and honest about every situation. i would highly recommend him.

PC
Patrick C.
10/21/2018
Outstanding Corvette Service!
2001 Corvette had a coolant leak and making sound like bad bearings which I thought was water pump. Mike called me and said leak was overflow tank, water pump was fine and the noise was bad bearings in alternator. Mike, your honesty and knowledge is priceless!

Had the car done by 4:15 Friday, purring like a satisfied tiger...We will definitely use them in the future for ALL of our Corvette repairs & service.

Nicely done Ryan, Jill & Mike!

Patrick & Cheryl

B
BRYAN
Chevrolet Corvette
10/20/2018
GREAT KNOWLEDGEABLE HONEST MECHANIC!!!
I took my 2001 Corvette in for a complicated repair and Mike had the knowledge to figure out the problem, repair it and was very honest and extremely fair on the cost. I will do business again with Mike and definitely recommend him to others. Thanks Mike!

RP
Relly P.
Buick LeSabre
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Relly said she was very happy with the service. They very honest, fair in price, and did not keep her waiting too long.

TC
TOM C.
Kia Spectra
10/18/2018
Fast work great job
Routine check showed a few problems, they ordered the parts, next day my car was fixed

ADAM S.
10/18/2018
Always great and reasonable!
Simply put: always a great job at a great price. Very accomodating. Have saved literally thousands using them since around 1996.

MO
MARY O.
Jeep Liberty
10/17/2018
Good and Honest mechanics!
I have been going to Forign and Corvette for many years. They do good reliable work and they are honest and never try to to do any work rhat isn’t necessary. I highly recommend them.

DEBORAH R.
Volkswagen Passat
10/08/2018
Reliable, honest service!
I always feel that Mike gives honest, and dependable service. I make my appointment and I never have to wait. I am taken care of at the designated appointment time. I highly recommend this business and owner.

10/08/2018
Mechanic you can trust!!!
Mike, and Nick, his dad, before him, has taken care of my vehicles for many years now. They do quality work that is needed, and for that I am thankful. Other mechanics and dealerships have taken advantage of me, being an older female, who is not very knowledgeable about cars and motors. I can trust Mike!!! And so can you!!!

JAMES H.
10/04/2018
Mike is an awesome and very knowledgeable person.
Great work an honesty.
Mike is very knowledgeable in what he does.

ND
NIKKI D.
10/03/2018
Our mechanic for over 20 years
The only place we trust with our cars for more than 20 years. We keep our cars so we need a great mechanic. My car is 17 years old, my husbands truck is 14. Mike keeps them running great. Friendly, fast and reliable service. Every member of my extended family trusts Repair World.

AC
Andres C.
Lexus IS 250
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Andres said that the place is the best, they have been nothing but good to him and his family.

BC
BUD C.
09/27/2018
Oil pan gasket replacement
I have always reveiled courteous and competent service at this shop.
I have also recommended this shop to many friends and coworkers.
"Good service and good value."

Chevrolet Corvette
09/26/2018
Took the time to figure out what was going on with my vehicle and resolved the problem in a reasonable amount of time

cesar m.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/20/2018
Excellent customer service , affordable services
Foreign and corvette repair world is a great establishment . If you want great mechanic services come and visit their shop.

CLARENCE M.
BMW 323i
09/20/2018
Awesome
This place succeeds in being friendly & informative and does excellent work. I have no doubt that if more folks knew about this particularly exceptional car repair and maintenance establishment they would be swamped with customers. Been going here for decades, and plan to continue.

Dennis G.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said this business is very good, he is a repeat customer.

FB
Frank B.
Boca Raton, FL
Mercedes-Benz R350
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Frank said Mike, the owner, is a very honest guy. He mentioned that the services are not cheap but the business takes really good care of his vehicle.

HK
henry k.
09/18/2018
Mike and his crew operate one of the best auto repair shops in Broward. Very professional, knowledgeable and best of all, reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with Mike and his team.