DENNIS G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/02/2021
Dennis G
I have been bringing all my family’s cars here for many years. They always are able to accommodate us and supply great work in an honest and professional manner. I trust them completely to do the work right the first time at competitive prices. I will continue to take all my vehicles here. I recommend the shop 100%

DAVID R.
North Lauderdale, FL
02/22/2021
Honest pricing & great service!
Mike is very honest with diagnosing a problem & equally honest with his prices. No reason to go anywhere else. He makes every effort to save his customers time and money

GF
GREG F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nissan 240SX
02/20/2021
Fuel Injector replacement
In and out in less than an hour!!! The car hasn't run this well in at least 10 years. Mike and his people continue to be fantastic at everything they do and his prices are the best for his level of service. I've been going there for ten years and have no plans to change.

FR
FRANK R.
Chrysler 300
02/18/2021
excellent service

DEVON S.
Deerfield Beach, FL
02/18/2021
As always it was great service! Mike is extremely knowledgeable and up front. My wife and I take all of our cars there for service and so far (knock on wood) he’s fixed the issue the first time every time. Amazing mechanic! All of our extended family gets theirs cars serviced here as well. Good service isn’t cheap, but they are very fair here.

EG
ESTER G.
02/17/2021
Great place to have the car cared for.
Mike takes wonderful care of my car. He is honest and excellent.

WM
WADE M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/15/2021
Always 1st class
Can't even to begin to explain how fair and honest this shop is. That's all I've ever wanted in a repair shop. Tell me the truth and we can go from there. Have several of their cards in my wallet and give them out whenever I can. Can't brag on them enough!

DANIEL H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
02/12/2021
My Go To Car Maintenance Place
Fast, friendly, and honest Service as always.

BC
BOB C.
Hollywood, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
02/10/2021
Outstanding Repair Shop
Mike and his mechanics are excellent. They are professionals and very trustworthy.

AW
Anthony W.
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Anthony said they are always good . They have speedy service, are always good with appointments and any time he has a problem, he can always bring his vehicle in, even if they are busy..

AE
ALLISSON E.
02/03/2021
Family business
I bought a 1998 Toyota in 1998. I have always used Foreign and Corvette World. Never the dealership. Excellent customer service buy a family-owned business. It is like visiting family when you go there I highly recommend this business. You will be treated as if you were there only customer with individual attention and a pleasant experience.

JOE L.
GMC Terrain
02/02/2021
Been with you thirty years, says something
Been coming to your shop when Nick was there and you were a young boy. Nobody touches my car but Mike. Thanks for the good work Mike. Stay well buddy

EP
EVA P.
Hyundai TUCSON
02/01/2021
Mike is professional , knowledgeable , and extremely kind and considerate .

MONICA C.
Highland Beach, FL
01/28/2021
Awesome service!
Mike squeezed me in when my AC wasn’t blowing cold air. He is so nice, professional, reliable, and knows how to fix everything on my car! I would highly recommend his business.

Toyota Avalon
01/27/2021
Car dirty oil and grease on all touched surfaces
Work and diagnosis good but no protection of interior of car. Grease and oil stains on steering wheel, door, center console.
Mike G., owner from Foreign And Corvette Repair World responded on 01/28/2021

We apologize for the condition your car was let in. We will more than glad to clean the car for you. Just bring it back at your convenience and will take care of it. Thank you for the feed back.