Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Michele J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2019 Category: Service
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/19/2019

Michele - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your trust and support in allowing us to help you keep your Kona running worry free, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Tn Of Tona, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is always the very best
Eric always takes such good care of my car!! Wouldn't go anywhere else!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/12/2019

Your review is greatly appreciated. Eric takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with him and the rest of the team. Thank you for your many years of support and we look forward to seeing you again.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/06/2019

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support and we will be here to help you with all your future vehicle service needs.

John G.
service
Was able to handle my problem even though I didn't have an appointment
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/05/2019

John - thank you for the nice review. I am glad to read that we were able to handle your problem and get you back on the road in a timely manner. Thank you for your loyalty, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Buffalo, NY
Eric
Best service person ever
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Eric takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with him and the rest of our team. Thank you for your support and we will be here to help you with all your vehicle service needs.

PC
Peter C.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/05/2019

Peter - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team appreciates your many years of support and we look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle service needs.

LP
Lynn P.
Lewiston, NY
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Service workers
Had an appointment for a recall. Service was fast and efficient.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/02/2019

I'm so pleased we had met your expectations we look forward to seeing you again.

ES
Earl S.
West Seneca, NY
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast efficient friendly
Great job as always
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/02/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review we appreciate it.

East Aurora, NY
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
Very efficient for this standard service.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/02/2019

I'm glad you had such a great experience and we look forward to helping with all your future service needs.

Diedre R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Always pleased.
I am always pleased with my service at Fuccillo. The team is courteous, on time and communicative.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/01/2019

Diedre - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team appreciates the opportunity to help you keep your Santa Fe running worry free. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

TR
Tiffany R.
Lockport, NY
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service, they left my car inside so I didnt have to put my daughter in the car seat outside in the cold!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/30/2019

Tiffany - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. I am glad we were able to accommodate you - we have a Huuuuge shop, so keeping your car inside to help you will never be a problem for us. We appreciate your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

NC
Nancy C.
Niagara Falls, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/29/2019 Category: Service
The ease of making an appointment for a recall as well as the time it took to do it was great. Eric was informative and great to deal with. Thank you to the whole service department
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/30/2019

Nancy - thank you for the wonderful review. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and time efficient service experience, so I make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

CG
Connie G.
Cheektowaga, NY
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Taken quickly, service was done quickly. The crew there is fantastic! Very happy!!!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/30/2019

Connie - thank you for the kind words. Those are the kind of reviews that we love. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you again.

John G.
very good customer service
I am on my second car and have always received excellent service
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/29/2019

John - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team appreciates your many years of support and loyalty, and we look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle service needs.

Susan M.
Erik rocks
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/29/2019

Yes he does! Thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your support and loyalty, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Michael W.
Depew, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service !
Great Service ! Quick , Efficient and Friendly
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/25/2019

Michael - we love reviews like yours. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and time efficient service experience so I will make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jolene G.
Cheektowaga, NY
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Easy to Work with
This was an easy and pleasant experience. Communication on the status of my car was great and I couldn't ask for better service. Staff is friendly and respectful.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/24/2019

Jolene - thank you for the wonderful review. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and it looks like we achieved our goal on your visit. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Lawrence S.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast, Honest Service
Eric is the best face of this dealearship.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks so much for the glowing review it means a lot to me and the team here we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Amherst, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Another great service experience!
I'm never disappointed with my service team! They do great work!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our team and we  look forward to helping you with all your future service needs.