Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

LV
Lisa V.
North Collins, NY
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great place
The customer service from EVERYONE is amazing... i drive a hour just to get there... i could g somewhere closer... i chose not to
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/13/2018

Lisa - thank you for the 5 star review and the wonderful comments. Our team appreciates your loyalty, especially considering the long drive that you have to make. Thank you for your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Donald P.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great as always
I have been to this dealer several times and do not plan on going anywhere else. Eric and his crew are the best.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team appreciates your trust and loyalty, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Lawrence S.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Best service I've ever received from any dealer.
Highly recommend this dealership because of their service dept. Sales could use a little help though.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us to help you keep your Sonata running worry free. Thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Lockport, NY
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Grand island
Clean and courteous and pleasant people
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

LC
Lisa C.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
I called in and got appointment quick and was in and out.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/06/2018

Lisa - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and efficient service experience, so I am glad to read that we were able to get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Joshua K.
Orchard Park, NY
08/03/2018 Category: Service
They are great
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service , Eric is the best !!
Need better snacks !! fresher popcorn and get rid of the powder milk !! other than that, the rest of Fuccillo is great !
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you so much for the great review we appreciate  getting positive feed back and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Eden, NY
08/01/2018 Category: Service
The people at Fuccillo are always great
Eric is great to work with
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for the great review. Eric takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your review with him and the rest of the team. Thank you for your support.

Deborah S.
Lancaster, NY
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Always efficient!
I wouldn't go anywhere else to have service done for my Fuccillo Hyundai.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/01/2018

Deborah - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team appreciates the opportunity to help you keep your Veloster running worry free. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Consistent, Reliable Service
The service at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island has always been reliable and of high quality. Kudos to Frank and Eric for everything they do for us!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your review with them. Thank you for your support.

John G.
07/29/2018 Category: Service
service
This is my third car with this dealership. Good service
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/30/2018

John - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your many years of trust and loyalty. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Shirley S.
Hamburg, NY
2006 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Honest and Dependable Service
I've been taking my Hyundai to Fuccillo Hyundai for many years. They always do a great job of explaining any needed repairs to me and always fix my car right the first time. My car is now 12 years old and still running great. Why would I take it anywhere else?
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/26/2018

Shirley - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team appreciates your many years of loyalty and of course we look forward to your cookies on each visit. Thank you for your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Melissa G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone from Lamar Pace who placed me in my Honda when he saw I was not happy with the other vehicles I test drove to the service techs who answered all my questions about my hybride and explained what my car was doing were phenomenal!! Very nice and friendly. I had a great experience!!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/26/2018

Melissa - thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with our dealership. We strive for complete satisfaction, so please let us know what we need to do to earn a 5 star review during your future visits.

Jean G.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Good ambiance
the service was fast, the popcorn was fresh and the price was reasonable
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/24/2018

Jean - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Those are the type of comments we love to see. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Chuck B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Highly responsive auto service
I purchased my 2014 Elantra from Towne and even though I live in West Seneca I prefer to go to Fuccillo on Grand Island because of the excellent service. Latest example: A friend accompanied me and we were in a hurry to get to an event in Niagara Falls. We had a 12 noon appointment and I was concerned the technicians would be at lunch. To the contrary, the nice Service Mgr. Eric Pattison assured me they would meet the time constraints. My auto passed a complete inspection and cost was only $21.
And the coffee, as usual, was excellent. The rest room looks better than what you would find in an expensive home. Thank you, Fuccillo Hyundai!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/24/2018

Chuck - thank you for the 5 star review and nice comments. Eric takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with him and the team. Thank you for trust and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Shannon S.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
I very rarely give feedback but I have to say, service was fantastic at my oil change appointment. I had to bring my 3 year old son and they hooked him up with TV channels, popcorn, coloring and talked to him the whole time. It was really lovely. The man who did my service was so nice and helpful. I’m really grateful. Thanks
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/24/2018

Shannon - thank you for the wonderful review. Our team appreciates the opportunity to help you and to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you again.

BP
Belinda P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Great service!!!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/23/2018

Belinda - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your trust and loyalty, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Michael S.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Took care of me right away no wait time
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/21/2018

Thanks for the great review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jolene G.
07/19/2018
Good Experience
Fact is buying a car (or 2) is not an easy process. There is doing your research, managing your budget, finding the time, test-driving, negotiating, paperwork, insurance change etc. We were at a point where we needed two vehicles and were leaning towards leases. We went to Fuccillo Hyundai on Grand Island because we had worked with them before. Sales representative Antonio King greeted us. Antonio was wonderful to work with. He was kind, thorough, patient and friendly. He took the time to go through two different car models with us answering all of our questions and taking us for test-drives. His interaction with our 7 year old was great because he felt included. I highly recommend working with Antonio if you are in need of a vehicle. The negotiating and budgeting process is always hard but the sales management team stepped up and really helped us through this. I cannot thank Rod Stiles and Peter enough for helping us get two new car leases that fit into our budget.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks for taking the time to tell us how we did we appreciate it and look forward to seeing you in the future.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Amherst, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Always great customer service and a great experience!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks for the great review we look forward to seeing you in the future.