Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island

Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75
Verified Customer on 02/15/2018
"rate"
good
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 11:07 AM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your trust in allowing us to help you keep your vehicle running worry free. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ann N. on 02/13/2018
"Oil change "
Frank was very courteous and oil change was completed quickly
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 01:41 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/14/2018

Ann - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates the opportunity to help you keep your Tucson running worry free. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Patricia S. on 02/10/2018
"They truly care"
I’ve been going there for years and have always left with a smile, the team aims to please!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 03:16 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/12/2018

Patricia - thank you for the wonderful review. Customers like you make our job enjoyable. Thank you for all your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Brian G. on 02/10/2018
"A plus service"
Dealership always accommodate my schedule with fast courteous service
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 01:13 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/12/2018

Brian - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and it looks like we achieved our goal on your visit. Thank you for the many years of support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Wilfred H. on 02/09/2018
"Excellent Service"
They are always friendly and get the job done in a timely fashion.
Review Created: 02/09/2018 06:59 AM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us the opportunity to help you keep your Elantra running worry free. Thank you for your support of our sales and service departments, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Wendy M. on 02/08/2018
"Professional Friendly On time Knowledgeable "
Love these people. They take great care of the car and of you.
Thank you Eric and Frank!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 03:43 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/09/2018

Wendy - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Customers like you make our jobs enjoyable. Thank you for all your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Esada K. on 02/01/2018
"Great customer service "
Friendly and helpful. Go above and beyond
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/01/2018 07:16 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/02/2018

Esada - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and it looks like we achieved our goal on your visit. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kathleen N. on 02/01/2018
"Good Review"
I am very happy with the service I receive. The staff are courteous and excellent at their job.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/01/2018 05:40 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/02/2018

Kathleen - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us to keep your Elantra running worry free. Thank you for the many years of support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Valorie B. on 02/01/2018
"Mrs"
X
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 11:49 AM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/02/2018

Valorie - thank you for your feedback. Our goal is complete satisfaction, so please let us know what we need to do on your future visits to earn a 5 star review. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Sandra T. on 02/01/2018
"Excellent Service"
Consistently fast, thorough & friendly service!! I appreciate the personal attention I get in resolving any questions or concerns I may have.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 11:37 AM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 02/02/2018

Sandra - thank you for the wonderful review. Our team is committed to providing the type of service you mentioned in your review. We pride ourselves on providing a personal touch even though we are a HUGE dealership. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Carol W. on 01/30/2018
"Oil change"
Oil change in Recall on my vehicle
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 02:44 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/31/2018

Carol - Thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us to help you keep your Tucson running worry free. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Verified Customer on 01/29/2018
"Awesome customer service!"
Recently early one morning, hit a pothole, knocked something off from underneath the car. Within 2hours of this mishap, able to take car into dealership, received quote for damage.
Within 3 business days, car was serviced.
The customer service was outstanding and facility very clean.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/29/2018 01:09 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/30/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our team is focused on making sure our customers needs are handled quickly and professionally and I am glad to hear that we were able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Daryl G. on 01/29/2018
"Rotating door mentality"
Try and keep your employees happy as to keep them around for more than a year.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 01/29/2018 06:46 AM
James L., District Manager at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/31/2018

THank you for your feedback, we will discuss with the management team.

FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/31/2018

Daryl -  I called you on Monday so we could discuss your concerns but unfortunately you were busy and stated you would call me back. I apologize for the time it took to get you an answer on the repair. Eric, the service advisor, tried to contact you but the phone number on file was no longer valid. When you contacted us and gave us your new phone number it was updated in the file. I understand your concern regarding familiar faces in the dealership, but all the service employees have been together over 6 years. In fact, Eric was the advisor when you brought your previous vehicle in for service. I will pass along your  employee concerns to the sales manager. I look forward to speaking with you regarding this visit, so please give me a call so we can discuss your concerns.

Kathleen K. on 01/26/2018
"Service Department "
Always taken care of quickly and professionally. I can always rely on superb service. I can truly trust this company. Would highly recommend Fuccillo.
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 05:11 PM
ERIC P. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/27/2018

Kathleen - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us to help you keep your Elantra running worry free. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Victoria B. on 01/26/2018
"The place is great"
They are friendly and the service is great and you dont't have to wait.
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 01:03 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/26/2018

Victoria - thank you for the wonderful review, I will make sure to share it with our team. We appreciate the opportunity to help you keep your Elantra running worry free. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Earl S. on 01/25/2018
"Great job"
Friendly fast and efficient
Review Created: 01/25/2018 06:57 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/26/2018

Earl - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, and it looks like we achieved our goal on this visit. Thank you for the many years of loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Anthony V. on 01/24/2018
"Service Dept"
I usually don't take my car back to the dealer for routine maintenance.
My neighborhood mechanic retired.
I decided to take the car back to the dealer for the routine stuff, (oil changes,etc,,,)
Fuccillo's place was really great.
Treated me well & the price was comparable to what I've always paid.
I'm very happy with them.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 12:47 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/25/2018

Anthony - thank you for kind words and the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us to help you keep your Sonata running worry free. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Verified Customer on 01/23/2018
"Fantastic service team"
My experiences with the Hyundai service team have always been top notch. It's truly one of the main reasons why I stick with Fucillo Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 12:32 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and it looks like we are achieving our goal on your visits. Thank you for your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Verified Customer on 01/22/2018
"Excellent service"
Ever since I purchased my Sonata in 2019 I used Fuccillo Hyundai for all my service. The mechanics are knowledgeable and the work is always done properly.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 01:41 PM
FRANK S. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our team appreciates the opportunity to help you keep your Sonata running worry free. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

David S. on 01/16/2018
"service"
Very good service fast friendly and informative
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2018 11:56 AM
ERIC P. at Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you very much for the 4 star review if there is anything we can do to make your visit 5 stars please do not hesitate to ask.