Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable service staff.
Eric the service adviser was polite and explained clearly about the prepaid service contract. The work was completed quickly and the coupon for the car wash at Grand Island Huggs car wash is a nice touch.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Eric takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with him. We appreciate your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

RO
Robert O.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Eric always try to make experience the best.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/19/2018

Robert - thank you for the 5 star review. Eric takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your review with him. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Lewiston, NY
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
great service
Quick to the point service
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Amherst, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Always impressed
I'm always impressed with how fast the service team takes care of my car whenever I bring it in. Usually less than an hour! I also always like how I never feel taken advantage of. That's THE most important thing for me when dealing with service for my car. You guys rock!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly, professional and efficient service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

David D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2018 Category: Service
5 Star Service !!
The Service Dept run by Frank and Eric is the best in the business !! They take care of their customers and are up front, honest and friendly.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/12/2018

Dave - thank you for the wonderful review. We may not be perfect, but we are always willing to do whatever we can to make your visits as painless as possible. Your many years of loyalty and support are greatly appreciated and we look forward to many more years.
service Manager

Lewiston, NY
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Completely satisfied with my service experience and I recommend that you take your vehicle for service
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will make sure to share them with our team. Thank you for your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

06/09/2018 Category: Service
Service department is excellent
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comment. Our team is passionate about providing a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your review with them. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Judith K.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Excellent customer service from scheduling my appointment when it was convenient, providing guidance to questions over the phone then always providing prompt and efficient service.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team appreciates the opportunity to help you keep your Elantra running worry free. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

LG
Lynette G.
Buffalo, NY
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Warren
Great service as always
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us to help you keep your Genesis running worry free. Thank you for your many years of support and we look forward to seeing again.

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Just 3 words.....
Prompt, Polite and Professional
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/07/2018

Those are the kind of words we like seeing. Our team takes pride in trying to deliver a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jamestown, NY
06/06/2018 Category: Service
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your support and loyalty and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Diedre R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Always pleased with the service department.
Once again, I had my service done. This time oil change and tire rotation. The car was done before it was promised. The staff is pleasant and helpful.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/06/2018

Diedre - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our goal is to provide a friendly and efficient service experience and it looks like we achieved our goal on your visit. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph G.
Hamburg, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Consistent
Great service every time I go in....since I started going 8 years ago.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/06/2018

Joseph - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your many years of loyalty and support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Kenneth B.
North Tonawanda, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2018 Category: Service
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/04/2018

Ken - Thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your loyalty and support of our sales and service teams, and we look forward to helping you with all your car care needs.

PC
Peter C.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Had my car inspected and the service was fast and well done
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/04/2018

Peter - Thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team appreciates your loyalty and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

PR
Peter R.
Hamburg, NY
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service again
Always helpful and friendly service. Never any worries about the job they do.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/01/2018

Pete - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Customers like you make our jobs enjoyable and if you need anything you know where to reach me.

AP
Anthony P.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
I recently had a minor issue with my Santa Fe Sport. I quickly and easily made a service appointment (by phone). At the dealership, the issue was diagnosed and resolved under warranty with no issues whatsoever. I’ve had nothing but great experiences @ Fuccillo Hyundai.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/30/2018

Anthony - thank you for the 5 star review and the great comments. Our team is committed to providing a quick and efficient service visit, so I will make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Lockport, NY
great place
service people are hard working, caring ,and honest people..
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and I will make sure to share your comments with them. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again.

Chelsea M.
Buffalo, NY
Love
I love each experience with Hyundai! The workers are fast and reliable!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/29/2018

Chelsea - thank you for the 5 star review and the wonderful comments. Our team appreciates your support and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.
service Manager

North Tonawanda, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2018 Category: Service
GReat Service
Great Service - Prompt, Thorough.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Your comments are exactly what we like to hear, and I will make sure to share them with the team. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.