Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

AR
Amy R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very helpful and kind.
Eric Pattison was very helpful and accommodating with scheduling the service appointment.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/23/2018

Amy - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Eric takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience so I will make sure to share your comments with him. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jill S.
Ransomville, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Would go back
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/20/2018

Jill - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
The main reason I didn't buy my new car at my last dealer is because the service was so long. Something as simple as an oil change could have me sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours. Once, they even forgot to tell me my car was done and I was waiting ~ 4 hours. Fuccillo was amazingly fast. 30 minutes, in and out. The waiting area was so nice and comfortable, and even the bathrooms impressed me! I look forward to continuing to get my car serviced at Fuccillo.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/18/2018

We are very glad to hear you had such a positive experience in our service department and look forward to helping with all your future service needs.

WH
Wilfred H.
Cheektowaga, NY
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Big fan of this dealership
They always treat me well when I am there.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/16/2018

Wilfred - thank you for the nice comments.  Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us the opportunity to help you keep your Tucson running worry free. Thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Juan S.
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenient.
There is always a good experience take my Hunday for service. No waiting time and always a good staft on place
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/16/2018

Juan - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and time efficient service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

David D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Rocks !!
Service ... their service department with Eric and Frank is the best in the business !!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/15/2018

Dave - thank you for the wonderful comments. Our team appreciates your many years of trust and support. It was a pleasure seeing you the other day and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Lawrence S.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Best service I've ever received from any dealer.
Eric is #1!!!!!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Eric takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, so I will make sure to share your comments with him. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

RN
Robert N.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service
I was happy as always with my service experience and will continue to use Fuccillo Hyundai service center
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your many years of support and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Donald S.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Straightforward bunch of pros.
Do only what needs done, and promptly. Reminded me that my first oil change was free.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/08/2018

Donald - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team appreciates your support, and we look forward to helping you keep your Sonata running worry free.

EF
Eduardo F.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Great place to find your car
Cool!!!!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/06/2018

Eduardo - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates the opportunity to help you keep your new Tucson running worry free. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

AT
Alisa T.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service and staff there
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/05/2018

Alisa - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us to help you keep your Tucson running worry free. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

TW
Theresa W.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager - Service Department
If I have a problem with my vehicle and I just come out without an appointment - the manager is always friendly and helpful and get me in and out with no problem. Thank you.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/03/2018

Theresa - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Eric and our team of technicians, take pride in providing a friendly and professional service experience for our clients, so I will make sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

KH
Karen H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Excellent service department
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 10/01/2018

Karen - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team is committed to providing a friendly and professional service experience and I am glad to read that you were happy with your visit. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

PM
Patricia M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2018 Category: Service
don't know what this means
Easy appointments. Nice staff
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/22/2018

Patricia - thank you for your feedback. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and it looks like we achieved our goal on your visit. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

Margaret M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Best setvice
Great consistent service!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/22/2018

Margaret - thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate the nice comments, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

TA
Theresa A.
Fast and easy
General maintenance, fast and easy.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/21/2018

Theresa - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. I am happy to read that your visit went well and I will share your review with our team. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thomas B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Good device, Quickly
Appointment time honored, no waiting. Maintainence done and out the door. Very pleasant.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/21/2018

Thomas - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience, and it looks like we achieved our goal on your visit. We appreciate your support and we will be here to help you keep your new Kona running worry free.

Scott M.
Williamsville, NY
Service 9/18
Honest and accommodating
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/21/2018

Scott - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team appreciates your many years of trust and loyalty, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Rosemary W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
HHUUGE SERVICE
AS ALWAYS FAST, EFFIECENT,FRIENDLY,RELIABLE AND KNOWLEDGABLE!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for you feed back we appreciate the great review.

John H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great reliable service
Service manager Eric very friendly and very efficient, My experience over the past 6 years has been very good.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 09/19/2018

John - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Eric is passionate about helping our customers, and I will pass along your comments to him and the rest of the team. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.