Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5

08/01/2021
Best service in Buffalo
All ways professional and courteous they are the best service department in western Née York. Would recommend to anyone
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/01/2021

Thanks for the great review I appreciate it.

David D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/01/2021 Category: Service
Service is no 1
They have an outstanding service Dept
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/01/2021

Thank you so much for the great review.

Richard C.
Kenmore, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Service writer
The young man at the service desk was polite and accommodating . The service was done in a timely manner and returned to me when I asked it to be.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/28/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our store and staff it sounds like your experience was great but was only rated 4 stars I'm going to send you a re-score can you please find it in your hart to give us a 5 star review and if not please call 716-868-0202 my name is Eric

AW
Abigail W.
Depew, NY
07/27/2021 Category: Service
I was in and out within two days!
I called three locations in my area and none could get me in until almost a month later. The Grand Island, NY location was phenomenal and got me in the next day! The staff made my experience so stress free updating me on my car. I appreciated so much!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/27/2021

I'm very happy to hear you had a wonderful experience we look forward to seeing you in the future.

07/25/2021
Best service
Most professional team so ever worked with would recommend them to anyone
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/25/2021

Thanks very much.

ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 08/01/2021

Hey just a heads up I sent you a re-score for the 3 star review you sent us by mistake can you please check your email and or your spam and rate the re-score 5 stars I will owe you a favor if you can

2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
All ways friendly and professional service all employees a credit to Hyundia
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/25/2021

Thank you for the review I tried everything within my power to help you along your journey with your palisade if there's anyway you could find it in your heart to give us a five star review if I send you a rescore can you please do so if you cannot then please contact me at the store.

07/20/2021 Category: Service
I love Bob the service receptionist. He is very informative and always very kind.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you so much for the great review we appreciate it.

Ramona B.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Amazing!!!
Hyundai was very accommodating!!! My engine went and was replaced under the manufactures warranty and my car is 10 y/o!!!! I was provided with a rental for the duration of the repair and all at no cost to me. I will definitely keep doing business with them and I will recommend them to everyone. Beat dealership in my book!!!
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/20/2021

I'm glad we could be such a service to you if you ever need anything in the future feel free to give us a call.

Tonawanda, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Good People
Good people
Clean
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for all the kind words we appreciate the wonderful review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Ryan H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2021 Category: Service
Excellent experience
All around excellent service; minimal waiting time, great customer service, and quality maintenance.

Thanks,
Ryan
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for the kind words we look forward to seeing you in the future.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Convenient
Easy to get an appointment when wanted. Waiting room clean and virus protocols followed..
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you very much for the wonderful review we look forward to seeing you in the future

LD
Larry D.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2021 Category: Service
Poor after sale results to problem
Service Dept. is great,Business Dept. Is not OK.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/29/2021

I'm very sorry to hear that there was a concern with our business office but I was told the concern has been resolved please fell free to reach out to me with any further concerns I would be happy to help.

PM
Peter M.
Tonawanda, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic
1st time waiting for the service...very pleasant...Bob behind the service desk is a true calming professional.
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you so much for the great review we look forward to seeing in the future.

Williamsville, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Was in and out in a timely manor with fair pricing
ERIC P. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Cynthia W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Everything Exceptional staff, service etc.
Staff very knowledgeable!