Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Chris S.
Selma, CA
07/31/2017
Like to rip off loyal customers
Grandparents car broke down yesterday and had to bring car in to get fixed. Only had 52000 miles. They were told they would know what was wrong with car by 2. Well by 4 they decided to call the dealership where they were told it would cost 834 to fix. After my grandfather argued the lady(Margy or marget some name with a m) she found a way to add another 200 onto the bill. Most of the stuff on the bill was only recommend maintenance and not necessary knowing from being a factory trained technician. I drove down picked up the car and spent only 87 dollars to fix the car they wanted 1064 for. Have lost my business amd my company's business amd also my grandparents who have bought amd serviced their car with future Ford for over 10 years

Anne S.
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Horrible service
Buying the car was the easy part. But of course everyone is nice when you are dishing out $20000... I went in about a month later for the first oil change, we were told it would take an hour( which is ridiculously long for an oil change) and it took almost 4 hours... They did nothing. Next we went in for our second clutch change and we were told, with certainty, that it would be done in one day... He calls me as I'm on my way to pick it up and says it wouldn't be done until the next night because they didn't have time to work on it... Are you kidding me... Is my car not as important to be done when they say its going to.. Then they say I have to pay for my own rental??? Worst service ever.

NC
Nav C.
FORD ESCAPE
12/31/2014 Category: Service
I keep going back for the same problem.
I have been going back to Future Ford for the same problem for my vehicle. Even though my car is under extended warranty and I do not have to pay for the repairs, taking it back and forth for the same issue is becoming a hassle. At this rate, I will never purchase another Ford vehicle again. If you would like more info on my claim, call me 559-974-0553

TL
Tylor L.
FORD FOCUS
12/14/2014 Category: Service
don't insult my intelligence
I recently bout a 2013 ford focus its a certified pre owns and it came with 30,000 miles and I've only put 3,000 sense I bout it. I have a baby she's 4 month old and she happens to be in the car at the time. Well I was just passing future ford and was coming to a stoplight when out of the blue the car went to a abrupt stop like if I hit a brike wall. I thought I hit the car a head of me. I was wrong the dam transmission seized. Well then I put it in park while in traffic then back in drive and the check engine light comes on and I GEt the car to move so I went to feature ford and they serviced it. Now the sells men were straght annoying and they gave me an offer that was totally disrespectful!!!!

CP
Carlos P.
FORD F150 PICKUP
12/05/2014 Category: Sales
would not buy here again !
buyer beware!

Josie R.
FORD EXPLORER
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept
My service writer was very rude and showed very poor customer service. I was not happy with my visit with future ford at all. He in no way made the attempt to make sure I was assisted with my questions and concerns.

Ronald T C.
FORD ESCAPE
11/28/2014 Category: Service
have been custmer of Future Ford for 25 yrs
I went to Future Ford thinking i would be treated fairly, but left fealing i had been screwed

JZ
Julie A Z.
FIAT 500
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Not happy!
I have never been so disappointed in a dealership ever. The service was very slow and then when I actually went to pay nobody was there, nobody cared to know, they were standing around talking, nobody was doing their job and when I asked somebody they still wouldn't pay attention to me, this is ridiculous. At least when I went to Merced Toyota they have good service there and they actually get you in and get you out

Mike B.
MERCURY MILAN
11/26/2014 Category: Service
They lost keys. they killed battery.
I waited for an hour for them to find my keys. Once they found them they eventually told me they theft the light on and my battery was dead. They told me they would fix it but when I came back it was still dead. My 2006 Mercury is still there. I bought the car there. Horrible service. NO ONE SHOULD TRUST THEIR MECHANICS! I will keep you updated if this is resolved but don't hold your breath

SJ
Sol J.
FORD EXPEDITION
11/15/2014 Category: Service
No attention to detail.
The reason for my visit was to have my car detailed after I was unsatisfied with a recent visit. I took my car in at 8 AM in the morning and when I return to pick it up I noticed that the windows had not been cleaned properly in the inside nor was the car fully vacuumed. While I understand that "detailing "meant a car wash I did not think you would have my car all day and not wash it or clean the inside of it properly. Thoroughly disappointed, especially after we just purchased a new truck from your establishment. Customer service made a promise they couldn't keep! When I called to find out about my car no one knew it was there. I had to obtain a ride there to pick it up.

Jose Miguel M.
10/24/2014 Category: Service
I'm not going back!
Not a good experience. They gave me contradicting information. Made me feel like they were just trying to sell something else to do, from servicing the transimission, to new tires.

WL
William C L.
10/17/2014 Category: Service
poor service
made an appointment one day prior, vehicle was not inspected until 4:30 pm the following day. The estimate for repair was two and a half times what other repair shops quoted. I will never again visit this shop nor will I ever purchase another vehicle from this dealer, (had originally purchased the vehicle here). At the time of payment was told that they donot accept checks for payment? When I bought the vehicle they had no problem accepting my check. I'm done with this dealer.

Romanita M S.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/13/2014 Category: Sales
sales and mangement are deceitful
will never buy there again after buying a car future kia sales call and told my husband we bought a lemon it wouldnt last a year kia would never put it on there lot we got ripped off the general manager all but called us liars to our face.

HS
Heather L S.
10/13/2014 Category: Service
You lost a customer today
My tires were all filled to 30 PSI after my rotation. The Ford vehicle I bought off your lot last year has a sticker inside that says 35 PSI is recommended. I'd think a Ford dealership would know that. When I called to come back in and have them filled properly, I was told after work (4 pm) was too late to fix your mistake and that I would have to come in during the day, which will not work for my schedule. I'll find a new place for my regular oil changes and tire rotations. This was a simple task, FAIL!

Cristal L B.
FORD F250 PICKUP
09/19/2014 Category: Service
circus
place is a mad house, unorganized. took my brand new truck in for its first service, they gave the truck back to me without a wash. never been to a dealership where they didnt give you a courtesy wash. very unprofessional

DV
David V.
FORD EXPLORER
09/17/2014 Category: Service
You did not listen
second occurrence: I asked specifically to have an electrical issue evaluated. You didn't do it until you called and said the car was ready and I inquired. You had to take it back in while I tried to manipulate rides and pickup etc. This is the second time this has happened.

DJ
Darren W J.
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Underestimated a long wait, didn't do the whole job!
On a no appointment express lube Saturday, my wife and infant son were told an hour to hour and fifteen minutes for the "works" service. After that time had elapsed and then some, her car hadn't moved from where she parked it. When asked about the wait, the service manager acted blameless and asked her what she wanted done, of course she said she wanted her car finished. This is a new one....the "works" includes an exterior car wash, UNLESS IT'S SATURDAY?!?!? you pay the same price but when asked the service manager said they don't have the people on Saturday to do the whole package. Total dishonest approach and horrible way to do business. If they don't do the whole job, they shouldn't charge the full price! We have had trouble in the past, and we will NOT be back!
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 09/18/2014

It was very nice meeting you today I hope you were completely
satisfied with the wash that we did . I'm  so sorry again what happened the last time please call me if any questions or concerns
Samuel S 559 294-6325

Ronald P M.
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Edge sun roof rip off
Was not happy with my service. I have taken my edge in on several occasions to have work done on the sun roof. The last time I brought it in it ended up costing over $2100. Dollars out of pocket. This is something ford should have taken a closer look at considering the number of times I had the sun roof worked on since I purchased my Edge. I had no car for a week! Not to mention when I got it back the head liner was pulled loose and it had dirty stains on it. It's tan and very noticeable. Of course I pointed this out to my service guy and he said he would take care of it.... That was Friday, I wonder how long it will take to hear back from him. Customer Service guy talked to me and explained how Ford Edges have all kinds of problems with the sun roof. He in fact had three other Edges in the back with the same problem. I can't believe you are doing business like this... I have never had any service problems like this with any of my Ford vehicles in the past.

Brenda M.
09/14/2014 Category: Service
Floor mat fiasco
Made appointment online for recall notice to replace floor mats. Waited for an hour and a half to be told I would have to come back as the floor mats would have to be ordered.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 09/18/2014

Good afternoon I have been trying to call you and also email you about this Please call me
559 294-6325
Samuel S

Tanner W M.
Oakhurst, CA
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Not reliable
They didn't tighten my oil filter all the way up and it leaked all over my driveway! And I lost half the oil! Horrible technicians